The Weekend…

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Uee manage to free her schedule for the weekend, she informed Cheon Dong so they decided to go together.

 

“I’m excited to see Grandpa,” she said while looking at the view. Cheon Dong was driving while she’s on the passenger sit beside him.

 

At the back seat was the gift they decided to give to her Grandpa since Uee was used to giving gift to her grandfather whenever she visited. This time around, Cheon Dong help her looked for a gift, she choose it while he pays for it.

 

  Just before noon, they arrive at the house in Busan. The maids greeted them and told that grandpa was at the back garden.

 

Cheon Dong hold Uee’s hand before they went into he back. They found grandpa sitting in a shaded bench and his eyes are close.

 

They silently walked closer.

 

“Grandpa?”,Uee said

 

Grandpa’s eyes opened and a bright smile was quickly form in his lips.

 

“Oh! My beautiful”, looked at Cheon Dong, “and handsome grandchildren”. Uee smile and hug her grandfather while Cheon Dong smile at her side greeting grandpa as well.

 

They’ve sit in the two empty chairs. Uee tried to free her hand off Cheon Dong but he just holds it firmly, not wanting to let go at all. She just shrugged her shoulder and let him be.

 

She was glad that there hands was under the table, thus grandpa won’t speculate anything.

 

Grandpa of course, asked them about both their work and their family. He accepts their gift and he was about to asked about the dating “thing” when the maid interrupted them to eat lunch inside.

 

At the lunch table, they can’t avoid Grandpa’s question anymore.

 

“So, how was your dates?”, Grandpa ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter