Dance with me

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Saturday…an hour before 2’oclock in the afternoon…

 

At the dance studio practice room…just a couple of blocks away from the After School dorm…  

 

“Geez! Just that step! Why can’t I get that step?” Uee muttered to herself. She was the only one left in the studio since she decided to practice more. There’s a particular dance step in there new song that she’s having a hard time to perform.

 

Her schedule will be jammed for next week with a new drama coming up that’s why she needed to perfect the step now or else she might messed up on their group’s next performance.

 

She put her hands on her side and stares at the mirror in front of her. The studio was full of mirrors in every side. It was a common thing on every dance studio.

 

She was already sweating and catching her breath due to hours of practice with her co-members and hers alone but she can’t stop yet. With a determine looking she made the music played again and focus on the dance step.

 

She was so serious on making no mistake that she did not notice when someone entered the studio from the side door.  

 

Cheon  Dong smile immediately seeing Uee practicing hard inside the dance studio. He was calling her earlier but she didn’t answers her phone so he decided to just come to After School’s dorm to ask on her whereabouts….

 

He disguises as a fan and asked where Uee is…though the people in the vicinity did not said any place in particular but just “practicing”…he guesses right that she’s at the studio.

 

Sneakily he went inside the building and found her. Cheon Dong leaned on the wall and folded his arms across his chest.

 

He was looking at her intently. How she dance…swayed her hips…stretch her arms…flip her hair…and more. He bit his upper lip a reaction his body made that he seems unaware he made by just watching the dance step she’s practicing.

 

He was left fascinated. His heart has been hammering loud again, a constant thing that happens whenever she’s around. But her moves now have different effect on him. Suddenly the room that was air conditioned felt warm.

 

Cheon Dong fan his hand as if the heat his feeling will go away by the little air his “hand-fan” was getting.

 

“Wooh! Isn’t it hot here?,” he exclaimed that made Uee turned to looked at him immediately. She stop dancing.

 

She has knotted her forehead. “You’re here? How?”

 

“Er..yes” he pointed his thumb to the door, “I sneak in”, he said with a wink, feeling guilty on his impromptu break in.

 

“How long?”

 

“About a couple of minute already”

 

“Omo! I forgot about today!,” she said out loud

 

Cheon Dong looked on the other side and said, “That, I figured”

 

Uee quickly come closer to him and was about to hug him when she remembers she’s covered with sweat.

 

“I’m sorry! I got caught up in practice. Really!,” she hurriedly explain

 

He looked at her. She stares back at him. It was silent for a second. Just the new After School song was playing on the background.

 

Cheon Dong grabs her hand and pulls her to the middle of the dance floor.

 

“Your practicing…so…I understands”, he said while arranging some strands of her hair on the side which was out of place even though she’s in a ponytail. He pin it at the back of her ear.

 

He motions her hands to move with him. He went behind her and encircles his arms on her waist, not minding her sweaty clothes and skin.

 

Cheon Dong’s foot nudges her feet to move as well. He was doing the steps she was having a hard time to memorize and perform with him on her back as if guiding her.

 

They were so close together. Uee was now focusing on how he guides her that she didn’t mind the close body contact at all. It was as if their body was one, since Uee has finally got the step by the way Cheon Dong’s guiding her body to move.

 

His face was on the side of her face, so close. Thus, when he instructs her on how to make the next step it was as if he was whispering sweet nothings.

 

“Lift it up. On the side and just bend it a little…that’s it”, he whispered.

 

She smiled when she has finally gets it. She turned her face on him. Their face was so close when she said, “I got it! Finally!”

 

She looks so happy. Cheon Dong can’t help but grin back at her.

 

He lowers the tip of his nose to meet her nose as well while smiling avidly with her. Then he said, “Your amazing, do you know that?”, he said. His eyes were glued on her eyes.

 

They  both gaze at each other before he landed a soft kiss on her lips which she accept whole heartedly.

 

“Can we do that again?”, she asked breathless after such a soft kiss, it must have been due to her dancing and Cheon Dong’s effect on her body which is where her heart drums so loud as if she has been on a marathon.

 

“Glad too”, he said then kiss her again. A little more aggressive this time, he wraps his arm tightly on her waist as she holds him closer as they can get. After awhile of that kind of kiss he proceeds on a much softer one as if a butterfly was just touching her lips.

 

He then went lower to kiss her chin and her j
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter