What He Feels

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Cheon Dong tried calling Uee a couple of times but she did not answer any of his calls and messages.

 

“Ah!!!!”, he shouted. He was in the practice room and it was already twelve in the midnight. He was alone since the other member decided to take a break. They were given a one hour break before they practice again.

 

His wearing a white shirt and a sweat pants. His hair was all wet due to sweating. He has been practicing continuously because whenever he sit down and rest a bit all he could think was Uee.

 

But his body was already tired; he slumped on the floor face down. He closes his eyes and lays his left hand on top of his eyes. He was so exhausted, his eyes sting.

 

“Geesh, I’m so tired that my eyes are watering”, he muttered.

 

He continue to lie on the floor, water was flowing from his eyes…and his afraid to admit the reason for it.

 

“I was not even given a chance to tell her…”, he whispered to himself.

 

“Then, why don’t you tell her”, Cheon Dong got startled by the voice that answered him.

 

He opened his eyes only to see G.O. looking down at him.

 

He sits up straight immediately, “Hyung! Have you’ve been here long?”.

 

G.O. sat down in front of him and met his eyes.

 

Cheon Dong brushed his arm on his eyes to hide the tears. Then smile, “I thought you all went out”.

 

G.O. tapped Cheon Dong’s left cheek, “What’s with the smile?”, he give Cheon Dong a serious looked. Though G.O. was known for being the resident comic of the group, with Cheon Dong he is still an older brother. “You don’t have to hide it from me; if you want someone to talk to…I’m just here”. G.O. patted his shoulder comforting him.

 

Cheon Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter