Near You

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Meanwhile on Kikwang and Suzy’s…

 

“What did our card said?”, Kikwang asked

 

Suzy met his gaze with wondering eyes; she was looking curiously at Kikwang who was having trouble staying his gaze on her. She also notices that his body was all stiff, giving her an aura that he was uncomfortable with her.

 

Kikwang raise an eyebrow, “Is there something in my face?”

 

“Nothing, “she said while shaking her head and handed the card to Kikwang

 

“We have to go at an Art Museum and get something there”, Suzy said while Kikwang was reading the card

 

“Ah…I see, that’s manageable”

 

“I think so too…”

 

Both of them turned when they heard the thump of horse feet, it was Mir and Jiyeon riding in a horse together to go to there first task.

 

Kikwang looked around; the other couples are still talking to each other. He turned to Suzy and there it was again, whenever he looked at her he felt like he was looking at an angel. How can someone have such angelic face? Is this her charm? He gulped, suddenly feeling his throat running dry. He must compose himself or others might speculate on his behavior towards her. Not to mind that there are many camera’s focus on them.

 

He cleared his throat, “So, I guess will be taking the bike..” he said waiting for Suzy reaction.

 

She smile, “I guess…Mir and Jiyeon already went ahead on a horse”

 

Kikwang tried to speak but left nothing to say. When Suzy smile, it was as if the heaven just open up, she looks so bright. I’m being mesmerized?! Get a grip!

 

“Am…Are you okay on riding a motorcycle?---I mean, have you rode one before?”

 

“Yes, I’ve tried one before so you don’t have to worry”, she said.

 

“Okay, let’s go”

 

She nods and they both walked near where the Ducati was parked, put on a helmet and rode to there next destination.

 

 

  On Cheon Dong and Uee’s ….

 

“We have to go to a bed & mattress store?” Uee said upon reading the card

 

Cheon Dong knotted his brow and shrug, “I guess, we have to get something there, right?”

 

Uee was standing up from the swing while saying “I think so”

 

Cheon Dong offer his hand to her as to proceed to go to the cab where he rode earlier, Uee accept his hand, the cameraman assigned to follow them the whole day has notice it and zoom on both of there hands interlock together.

 

The other production staff have a curious looked on the two ‘suppose-to-be-a-couple-only-for-a-day”, seeing that Uee and Cheon Dong acted as if they are too comfortable with each other.

 

As they go in the backseat of the cab, there cameraman was on the passenger seat beside the driver while still filming them. They’ve told the driver to take them to there next destination and so there task begin.

 

  In the cab…

 

“It’s a good thing you’ve chosen a cab”, Uee said to Cheon Dong while she was looking at the view outside the running cab

 

Cheon Dong who was sitting on the other side said, “Why?”

 

Uee turned to him and smile, “You won’t get tired easily”.

 

“What do you mean? Do I get tired easily?”

 

Instead of answering Uee returned her gaze outside. She did not notice when Cheon Dong went on her side and was now sitting beside her with only a small space between them.

 

She turned when she felt his warm presence beside her. She raises an eyebrow, “What are you doing?”

 

“Sitting…”, he said while grinning

 

“The space is big…”

 

“I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter