My Life With You

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Current time…

 

Cheon Dong envelopes his wife into a warm embraces and filled his nose with her scent.

 

“Hhmm…I miss you”, he said and lovingly met her gaze.

 

She smile in response and give him a quick kiss before answering, “I missed you, too”.

 

He put her arms above her shoulder while she encircles hers on his waist and they walked through the house.

 

“So how was your week?”, Uee asked.

 

He pinched her nose a little, “Busy as usual. Now that Mblaq will have a come back album and I’m one of the producers. I seem to get busy everyday”.

 

He looked at her. His eyes has full of admiration to her wife then smile, “But now, I feel like all my tiredness was wept away just by seeing you”.

 

Uee laughs and blush a little, “I am your ray of sunlight”.

 

He leans to kiss the tip of her nose and then holds her hands, “Yes, you are…Then how about you? How was your week?”

 

She laid her head on his chest as they walked to the dining room when she answered.

 

“Busy, like you. I have signed the contract for the new drama that I mention last time, remember?”

 

Cheon Dong nodded. Ever since they got married they always discussed into each other all the worked they will signed and push thru. They have an agreement after all and Uee can’t help but smile thinking what will happen today.

 

“Why are you smiling like that?”, Cheon Dong asked curiously

 

Uee cleared . “Well, I brought the script today.”

 

Her husband’s face immediately light up like a bulb. “Really? Where is it?”

 

She suppressed her smile and answered, “Grandpa got it from me, once you arrived”.

 

Cheon Dong eyes grew wide as he grins. “Wait, I’ll have to take a looked at it”.

 

“Now?”, Uee raises her brow. Whenever she arrived with a new script, as there agreement before marriage, they re-enact all the scenes she will have on her drama. Cheon Dong playing as her male lead and as they do all the scenes, her husband was so adorable and lovable. All she can do was indulge him.

 

Instead of answerin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter