Revelations

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  "Okay, I think its enough…get off him”   Cheon Dong heard Seungho-hyung’s voice telling the others.   All at once the other members lift off him. He quickly inhaled deeply for air and fixed his already ruffled shirt and hair.   Meanwhile, the four, namely, Seungho who was standing directly in front of him with his usual adorable piercing looking eyes, G.O. who is on Seungho’s left was still shaking his head as if not still believing the fact that Cheon Dong just said a moment ago, Joon who was on Seungho’s right has his arm folded across his chest with knotted brows and last but not the least, Mir was on G.O. ‘s left side, looking at Cheon Dong as if he was betrayed with his eyebrow that almost drew a thin line together and mouth still open clearly still in shock.   Man, I’m gonna be toast here!   He was looking at all of his friends but something about the exaggerated expression on their faces is making him smile or if he can’t help it he might just burst into laughter.   He stifled his almost laughter and cleared his throat. He was still sitting and all of them are standing in front of him. He might be the tallest but with that position of the four all he could do is lean his head to look at them.   “I guess, I owe you all an apology…” he looked in the eyes of each of his friends and co-members, they’ve been together for so long now and he already consider them to be his brothers, “I’m sorry. For not telling to all of you the biggest part of my life…and that is having Uee---no, I mean, Yoo-jin…as the most precious person to me…”   They remain silent and just continue there “we-need-an-explanation” gaze to him.   “Everything we did is needed to be done secretly. I mean, we are both a celebrity and we have a reputation and image that we build for about a long time…so, you know what’s it like, right?”, he looked at all his friends but still they remained silent, “we can not risk to destroy the image we have already tried hard to make…and in the kind of job we have, it can only be a matter of seconds when once reputation can be destroy…” He lean down, folded both his hands, clasp it together and make his elbow be on top of both his knees, “I can’t let that happen to Yoo’s career and mine as well, we all worked hard on what we have achieved now…so; we kept it a secret…for so long…”   He looked up at his friends and see in there eyes an understanding on his part.   Finally, it was their leader who speak first, “Why did you decided to reveal it now?”   Cheon Dong shrugged his shoulder but said, “We can’t keep it a secret forever…eventually, we both know that our secrets will be revealed…and its fate that made it happen. We didn’t know that we will both be a guest star on that variety show but everything happened as if it was what we’ve been waiting for”.   “How long have you’ve been married?”, G.O. asked, in an almost whisper tone as if the guy is afraid that someone may hear them.   “Three years from now”, he said smiling   All four members of MBLAQ stood frozen when they’ve heard him.   “I think we need to sit now,” G.O. said while backing a little and finding the sofa adjacent to the sofa where Cheon Dong is sitting.   Joon, Mir and Seungho managed to find sits as well.   “The show your talking about..is it the show that I was supposed to be the guest?”   “Yes, that’s it. You called me to fill in for you”   Joon clap his hands on his forehead. He has a guilty eye all of a sudden. “Then?...this was my fault? I’m supposed to be there?! ---, he looked guilty at Cheon Dong, “But you fill in for me?! When you shouldn’t be?! Because I should have been there?! This is---“   G.O. stand up and went in front of Joon to shake his shoulder.   “It is not your fault! It’s not!”, G.O. said a-matter-of-fact   “But---”   Cheon Dong then said, “Yes, G.O. hyung is right. Joon-Hyung it’s not your fault. And I’m not accusing or making you guilty at all. So stop feeling guilty”   Joon nodded.   “How did you two meet up then? When have you start dating and later on get married?”, Mir asked seriously.   Cheon Dong look at there maknae. The guy has been silent. Of all his friends, Mir was the one whom he has always tell everything…well, now the guy knows that he has not been telling everything. He was the one who will feel betrayed because of all the stories to tell. He missed out the most important thing.   He cleared his throat, “Well, if you like…I can make Yoo tell it to all of you.”   Everyone was stilled. His friends got surprise by his sudden invitation for them to meet his wife.   Cheon Dong stands up. He folded his arms in front of his chest and raise an eyebrow.   “I thought you want to meet my beautiful wife?”   Seungho cleared his throat before saying, “When can we meet her?”   Cheon Dong grin at there leader. His eyes mirrored his smile. He has been waiting for this day, to finally make everyone who mattered to him meet the most amazing person in his life.   He walked into the front door, stop when he has finally holding the door knob and looked back to his sitting friends.   “So, who’s coming with me?”   At exactly the same instant, all four of his friends stand up and went upstairs.    “Wait, for us!”   “Should have showered this morning?!”   “Man, what shirt should I wear?”   “Should we bring flowers for her?”   Cheon Dong can’t help but smile hearing his friend get ready to meet his wife. He went back in the living room and sits on the sofa. He decided to check on Uee since he knows that she might be having the same morning as him.   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _     “Good morning!”, Uee greeted upong hearing her cellphone ring, knowing who’s the caller just by the ringtone. Despite the chaos of the morning that she woke up upon, she still mange to smile. Her husband is calling, that’s it.   “Good morning, Beautiful”   “Same to you, Handsome”   Both of them remained silent for a second before saying at the same time..   “They know…”   They can hear each others sighs from the other line.   It was Cheon Dong who speaks first, “They want to meet you and know how it happens…”   She nodded regardless of knowing that her husband can not see him on the other line. She answered then, “They want to know how it happened too…I told them we’ll see them at Grandpa’s house.”   “Okay, we’ll meet up there. It’s the safest place for now,” Cheon Dong said calmly.   “We’ll be there...”   “I’ll see you then…”   Uee tightens her hold on the phone and closes her eyes before saying, “I miss you”   “I miss you too”, Cheon Dong answered immediately.   She smiled.   “And don’t forget…after all of this, we still have one more test to make…”Cheon Dong said.   Uee raised an eyebrow, thinking what could be the test her husband was talking about.   “Test?”, she asked   Cheon Dong laughed at her confused question, “You’ll remember it…I need to go. I’ll call you later, okay”   “Okay”, she said while still thinking about the test.   “Love you, bye”   “Love you too. Bye”, Uee said before clicking the end button on her phone.   She was still wondering about the test Cheon Dong’s was talking about when she remembered what it is.   She smiled. Anticipating what could be the result on the test that her husband is talking about.     _ _ _ _ _     After School members has decided to go to the location Uee texted to them. It was a house in Busan, where they know Uee’s grandfather lives.   Uee was accompanied in the van by Nana and Jung-ah. The others was also on there way to Busan from their schedule activities earlier, they’ll just meet up there.   Everyone was silent in the van. They just greeted each other earlier and ride on the van without any talked at all.   I hope they’re not mad at me   Upon arrival in front of the house, they’ve parked and went out. They got surprise to see that on the other side, a car was also parking too.   As the passenger of the vehicle descended from it, they immediately recognized who they are.   “MBLAQ…” Kahi said   Nana’s eye turned into to a thin line and then turned to the other side.   Uee’s moods lighten up upon seeing Cheon Dong walking towards her. She smiled.   The guys went towards them and bowed there head in greeting and so as the girls. Other cars arrive, with the other After School and so they all greeted each other.     Everyone went silent when they saw Cheon Dong went near Uee and took her hand.   As if oblivious of the surrounding, he asked his wife, “How was your day?”   Uee smile a little, “Tiring”   Cheon Dong gently touches her right cheek and encircles his right arm around her torso. “Me, too…” but then he whispered into her ears, “But now you’re here, I’m feeling my energy all back up”.   She laughed, “I’ve missed you”   “And I’ve missed you too”, he said before landing a soft kiss on her forehead.   Someone cleared his throat, it was Seungho.   The couple turned to there friends.   Cheon Dong said while smiling, “Let’s go inside. We’ve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter