First Task: Uee & Cheon Dong

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  MC1: What? Are they allowed to do that? (Looking at the monitor who was filming Uee and Cheon Dong in the bed & mattress store)

 

MC2: (Patted MC1’s arm) they just slept. (Looking at the staff)…They’re sleeping in the middle of filming? Is that okay?

 

  MC1: (laugh at the reaction of the staff) Omo! Is that there task? Sleep in the bed?!

 

MC2: (laughing) they looked so close. I never knew they know each other well. (Staring at the monitor)

 

MC1: Even sleeping like that, they both looked so beautiful (laughing)

 

  A minute past…

 

  MC2: Uee’s waking up…

 

  “Sang-hyun…” Uee murmured as she went closer into Cheon Dong’s arms but quickly sit up remembering that they are in a show. What happened?!

 

She gently pats Cheon Dong’s cheek and he quickly woke up.

 

“We slept?”, he asked

 

“Aaah…”, she said while looking around, “I think so..”

 

There was no one around; the camera was left on a place that can freely film them while on the area.

 

Cheon Dong stand up, there is a glint of light on his eyes as if an idea struck him, “Wait, here…I think I knew were the ring might be…”

 

“Where?” ,she said while still sitting in the bed and absorbing the situation

 

Cheon Dong went to the sales representative and passed him, into the first bed they have laid in. He researches each corner of it and under the mattress he finally found it.

 

“I’ve got it!”

 

Uee quickly stood up and went near Cheon Dong to take a look at the ring. He gave it to her; she was looking at it when she said, “How did you found out that it was there?”

 

Cheon Dong turned and went looking for the sales representative. Uee was behind him following. He grab her hand and walk with her.

 

Just then the sales representative went out from the staff room and went near them.

 

“You put the ring here earlier after we lay on it as to make it hard for us to find the ring…you where thinking that we will not inspect this bed anymore since we have already check it earlier, right?”, Cheon Dong asked.

 

The sales representative, “Yes, after all…my job is not to make it easy for you to find it”.

 

Uee grin, “But he---,” pointing to Cheon Dong, “still found it”

 

Cheon Dong put his arms above Uee’s shoulder, “We found it. We both found it”

 

“You can proceed now to your next task”, said the sales representative while handing to them another red envelope.

 

“Thank you!”, Uee replied as she slightly bow.

 

_ _ _  

 

Note: From here on the cameraman just follow them and remain silent through out the whole journey  

 

The couple went out of the store and read their next task…

 

“After the ring was acquired, the next to be needed is a flower?”

 

“Is this right? What do you think, U—-,” when Cheon Dong turned to Uee, she found her looking at a store across the street.

 

“Surprise Treats?”, Cheon Dong read out loud the name of the store and turned to his wife.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter