Only your Name

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Flashback]

 

Cheon Dong was at an event where he was the host along with a female celebrity he finds really adorable and he considers one of his friends.

 

As the event ended, it was one of the show where he meets fellow celebrity and likewise.

 

Though he knew that After School will be attending the show, he never confirmed if Uee will be coming since he knew that she will have a prior schedule before the show. So he got surprise upon seeing one of Uee’s fellow co-members, Nana whom he met at a previous show.

 

He thanks everyone that has attended the show and so as his fellow host. Cheon Dong was about to come near to other celebrity or mostly to Nana to take a hint where Uee might be when a hand tug his sleeve.

 

He looked at the person on his side and it was none other than his fellow co-host. A famous celebrity, she is beautiful in her own way and if he may add adorable.

 

He eyed her curiously, “Is there a problem?”

 

The girl just smile and asked, “I was just wondering, since we haven’t catch up on each other life lately…If you want to grab a coffee or something”.

 

Cheon Dong smile. The girl was a good friend of his ever since his trainee days so he felt oblige to say yes to her invitation.

 

“Sure, I’ll just get my car and we can go to a near coffee shop, how about that?”

 

The girl smile and nodded, “So I’ll just see you in the lobby then”.

 

Cheon Dong nodded and smiles as he just wave a hand at her. He then went to the side where apparently surprise to see all After School member was present.

 

He greeted them one by one since they have been acquainted on a show both After School and Mblaq has been a guess except for Uee who was not on the show.

 

Uee was sitting at the further right, where Nana was sitting on her right.

 

Cheon Dong gives a big smile upon seeing his fiancée, “Hello, I hope you’ve had a great time today”.

 

Nana looked at him curiously but nodded in response, “Thank you. The show was fun”.

 

Cheon Dong arrives in front of Uee who was not looking at him at all. He furrowed his brow but quickly smoothen it, afraid that other might notice his reaction.

 

Even though he knew that many people might see him, he can’t help but looked at Uee curiously, he folded he’s knees so that he was now squatting in front of where she sits and said, “I hope you’ve had a great time watching the show”, he said while smiling.

 

Uee met his gaze but there was no smile or a gaze of recognition on her face.

 

Is there a problem?

 

Before he could asked what was on his mind, Uee speak, “The show was good”, she said devoid of any emotion. He stands up and looked at her as if not believing whatever she said at all.

 

Other After School members was looking at them curiously now that Cheon Dong has to purposely turned to them and give them an awkward smile before leaving.

 

As he leaves, all the After School members stand up from there sit and went to leave the studio.

 

Cheon Dong was still looking at Uee’s back still wondering in his mind what must have happen for her to have such a devoid of emotion face.

 

 

 

Nana was looking at Uee all the while they started walking to the van. Uee notices her friends gaze and asked her.

 

“Nana, you have a question?”

 

Nana shakes her head, “No, I don’t have any. It’s just that---,” she left her words hanging while eyeing Uee curiously.

 

“You don’t like Thunder, do you?”

 

Uee was shocked at what Nana said. Her eyes grew round and got tongue tied as she doesn’t know how to answer her friends question without jeopardizing her relationship.

 

“Why did you asked?”, instead of an answer she just asked her friend about the sudden question

 

Nana shrugged her shoulder and lean to her, “You did not take a looked at him at all, that’s why”.

 

“I just don’t find any reason at all”, Uee reasoned out, not meeting Nana’s gaze…avoiding the subject.

 

Then Jung-ah speaks from before them, apparently she has heard what Nana and Uee was discussing, “Or…she might like him. That’s maybe the reason she can’t look straight at the guy, right?”,she said winking at Uee.

 

Uee blushes, “I just don’t find the need to look at him, that’s why!”,she said defensively, giving her acting a test in this situation. I need to act convincingly.

 

Kahi interrupted, “I guess that’s because you haven’t met him properly yet”.

 

“What do you mean, unnie?”,Uee can’t help herself but asked.

 

As they walked, other After school members joins the discussion.

 

Bekah said, “We met all the Mblaq guys from a show we previously guess in…”,she paused then said, “I think, you was not there due to a prior show you need to attend”.

 

“Yeah, that’s where we met them. And Thunder’s really adorable, isn’t he, Jung-ah?”, said by Juyeon

 

Uee got more curious as everyone laugh at Jung-ah’s no reaction face, and then Jung-ah laughs suddenly making her more curious.

 

Jung-ah looked at Uee, “Yes, we became a pair in that show and he’s very sweet and adorable…so caring for his noona...”she said then smiles.

 

Kahi teases Jung-ah as the other joined the teasing game.  All the while Uee was left looking at all of her friends. She has been holding her hands up to her chest.

 

Nana was on her side, “Are you alright?”

 

Uee just silently nodded as they enter the van, she saw Cheon Dong on the other part of the parking lot in his car waiting for someone. She looked at where his eyes were and got surprise seeing a smiling girl coming to Cheon Dong from the other end of the parking lot.

 

 She just watched as her fiancé let the girl entered in his car and bring the engine to life and passed there van.

 

Uee closed her eyes. She doesn’t want to listen on what her mind was telling her.

 

Is this what he feels whenever he sees me with other guys...she lay her hands above her chest where her heart is. That part of her seems to ache.

 

I should ask him first what their relationship is before making any conclusion at all.

 

She took a deep breath and let her eyes close, away from the world. She did not see the van passed the coffee shop were Cheon Dong has taken the girl to have some coffee.

 

 

As the van drove through the streets all the other members was having a quick nap as the days exhaustion manifested on their tired body. Uee was half asleep when she heard her phone ring, without looking at the caller id she answered it in her half-asleep state.

 

“Ya-yaboseoyo”, she said while her eyes were still close.

 

“Yoo, I was just wondering if you know where Donggie might be? I was calling him and he’s not answering”

 

Uee recognizes Dara’s voice on the other line.

 

Still in her half-asleep self she answers, “I don’t know unnie. I bet he’s still with that girl he met at the show earlier. He must be busy, that’s why he’s not answering”.

 

Silence has welcomed her from the other line. That’s when Uee realizes what she just said to her unnie.

 

She straighten up and hurriedly rephrase her word but it was too late, “Unnie, no---I – I mean, that he must be with some of his friends, that’s it. Please don’t scold him!”

 

“Don’t hide anything from me, Yoo. Is there something that my brother needs to be scolded for?”

 

“Unnie, it was nothing. I probably just misunderstood. Please don’t bother him. And please don’t tell him I told you. Please.”

 

She heard Dara’s sighed from the other line. “Okay, if you say so.”

 

“Thanks, unnie”.

 

“Yoo, you must be tired. Sorry for bothering you”.

 

“It was nothing. Thanks.”

 

“Have a good night”, Dara said before cutting the line. Uee was gripping her phone as she looked at it. She really hopes that nothing abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter