My Cat’s Eye

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At the Mblaq’s dorm..

 

Everyone was already eating when they notice that Cheon Dong or Thunder whom they called him was not at the dorm.

 

“Did Thunder went home yesterday?”, Seungho asked while eating his share of meat.

 

Joon answered after drinking his orange juice, “He came back at the dorm about past midnight”, he said.

 

“So, where is he?”,asked G.O. who was serving them another bowl of rice. He’s the one who cooked there breakfast.

 

“I think he got up early and went to the practice room,”said Mir

 

While eating SeungHo said,“Ah, He seems more determined nowadays, don’t you think?”

 

“I thought so as well, where did he get such energy?”,asked Joon

 

“I don’t have any idea”, said by Mir.

 

  On the practice room,

 

Cheon Dong stops his practice just to get his bottled water when he hears his phone’s message tone.

 

From Cat’s Eye: Good morning! Did you eat breakfast yet?

 

He smiles seeing her message. He types his answer.

 

To Cat’s Eye: Good morning! Breakfast? Not yet, I’m at the practice room.

 

He waited for her reply but it did not come. He frowned upon realizing that she must be busy that time thus, he just continued his practice.

 

He was already sweating profusely and has heavy breathing due to his non-stop practice when he hears his phone. It’s not a message tone but a ringing tone.

 

He does not bothered himself looking on the screen of his phone instead he just answered it, “Hel---Hel-lo”, he said a little out of breathe.

 

“Yah! Haven’t I told you to don’t forget to eat?! Why haven’t you had breakfast yet?! It’s already past ten in the morning! Eat your breakfast or I will personally deliver it to you! Are we clear?!”

 

Cheon Dong keeps his phone away from his ear’s since the person who’s calling was shouting that’s when he saw who the caller is. Cat’s Eye.

 

Even though his ears are away from the phone, he can still hear her, “Yah! Are we clear?!”.

 

He quickly answered, “Yes, I’ll eat breakfast now.”

 

After that, she said, “Ahmm...Cheon Dong-ah, I’m sorry for shouting. Your making me worry. Please don’t do that again. Do I have to remind you to eat every time?”

 

He smiles upon hearing her sweet voice again. He will surely accept every scolding if it’s from her and if it means he gets to hear her. She seems to lighten up his mood.

 

“Mianhe, I won’t do it again.”.

 

“Really?”,she asked still not convince.

 

Cheon Dongs laughs, “Of course, I’ll immediately packed my things now, and return to the dorm to eat breakfast, will that be good enough?”.

 

She answered,“Okey, take care of your health. Since Dara-unnie seems to be busy nowadays, how about I’ll be the one reminding you?”

 

“I bet, noona, will be happy knowing that someone is reminding me as well. There will be two of you who’ll make me crazy”, he laugh jokingly.

 

“Yah! Don’t joke around, I’m serious. Please eat on time. Go, eat you breakfast. Bye!”

 

He look at his phone and just shake his head then smile, “I seems to gain another noona…I hope she won’t think of me that way. I don’t want her to be just noona. Aisshh!! Look what I’m thinking, just getting to date her once made me this crazy. I hope Grandpa know’s what his doing”,he whispered while packing his things and hurriedly went back to his dorm.

 

He don’t want to be at the practice room once Uee call him again just in case.

 

His co-members got surprise when he just bolted passes them and grabs a bowl of rice and egg,a bacon and a banana on the table. Then he just started eating, at first they all looked at him but later on continue eating.

 

Joon notice how fast he eat, “Wow! You're that hungry”.

 

Before Thunder could answer his phone ring again, he answered it immediately.

 

“Okey, I’m eating already. I had a rice with egg,a bacon and banana in fr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter