58. Identity

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: I know this pic has nothing to do with the chapter but ASBDHGFDHGWYFHCBVSJG!! my HunHan feels. >//<


 

 

 

“That was JJ-Lin’s song right?” you asked as soon as he’s done playing the song piece.

 

“You’re really good at recognizing songs huh?" Lay his seat to your direction. "I remember the time I let you listen to Jay Chou’s song last spring. I honestly wasn’t expecting you’ll know the song!” Lay said as he continues to praise you. “Now, you can even tell a song just by listening to instrumentals. Can you play piano?” he suddenly asked out of curiosity.

 

“I do.” You proudly responded. “I can play guitar too. Can you?” Lay taunted. “Yes, and violin too.” You answered with a grin. Now Lay started to feel competitive. “I can dance and sing! How about you?” you look up while thinking. “Well…I know ballet, but I can’t sing. Fine you win!” You announced with your palm up to surrender and laugh. Lay smiled upon seeing your sincere laugh.

 

 

 

 

“So, you can really play piano, guitar and violin, also dance ballet?” Lay questioned and you nodded. “Yes, I learned them when I was a kid, I was forced to. But now when I look back, it seems like it wasn’t that bad. I enjoyed music and knowing I can play instruments is such a great accomplishment for me.” You didn’t notice that you were slowly uncovering yourself to Lay. It was such a comfortable talk and talking to him feels like you’re talking to your guardian angel.

 

 

 

“Noona!!” your shoulder rose up in surprise by the sudden voice. You turned around to the direction of the door and found about four people standing on the doorway.

 

 

 

“Noona!” he yelled again. Someone is now squeezing the life out of you. It was Tao. “You’re really here!” he started jumping while holding your forearm.

 

He looks so happy….why?

 

“Wow, we thought you’re lying when you said she’s here.” Chen sat next to Lay and placed his arm on his shoulder. “Nari-ssi~!” Xiumin’s arms were spread wide as he ran to your direction. You shut your eyes when you thought you’ll collide to him but suddenly you’ve been moved out of the way.

 

“Mmmm!!” Xiumin moaned as he rubs his face in the shirt’s surface. “Yah get away!” Kris shoved Xiumin’s face using his large hand then he grab the back of his collar and pulled him down on a seat. Xiumin pouted and crossed his arms before he look at your way.

 

Tao stuck his tongue out to him. “I’m the only one who can hug noona!” Tao turned around and smack the side of his showing it to Xiumin before he showed him his tongue once again.

 

While watching the scene, you’ve been suddenly pulled out. Kris caged you in his long arms. Tao’s eyes widened when he noticed that you’re gone in his side. “Kris-ge!!” Tao whined trying to pry to off his embrace but Kris is as steady as rock.

 

 

 

He turned around from Tao before he releases you. Your eyes widen when he bends down and scoop you in his arm, he carried you bridal style.

You blushed and were a little scared since Kris height is too high for you. “Y-yah..k-kris.. what are you d-doing?”

 

“Guys, I’ll just borrow her for a while, don’t bother us.” Kris told the guys and smirk down on you.

 

 

 

 

“Gege!!” Tao yelled and tried to follow you but Kris already locked the door of Lay’s room after he set you down back on the ground.

 

You suddenly felt nervous. This situation reminds you of the night with Sehun when he asked you to sleep with him. (refer to Chap.24 ‘making up’) and Kris…is different. You’re not that close!

 

 

 

“Hey, you alright?” Kris asked and you jump a little, startled. Kris chuckled before he steps closer. “You look pale.” He commented as he steps closer to you using his husky voice. “I-I-I’m f-fine-e.” you stuttered in nervousness and embrace yourself.

 

Kris placed his knuckles in his mouth and chuckled. “Relax, I won’t do anything to you.” He plopped himself on Lay’s bed and pulled you down to sit down as well.

 

“I’m just going to ask you something.” Kris leaned forward and rests his arm in his knees before he craned his head to you. “This is the only chance I have, so I better take this. I’ll get straight to the point.”

 

You look at Kris in the eyes. He looks serious.

 

 

 

“Who are you?” he asked as he held your eyes.

.

.

.

“Who am I?” you asked back quizzically. “I’m Jung Nari….” You answered, totally confused. Kris slowly stood up from the bed and faced you tucking his hand in his pockets wearing a tiny smile or maybe a smirk? You're not sure yourself.

 

“Nari, I know that name. Just answer this then..” he leaned forward and level himself on you.

 

 

 

 

“Are you Stephanie Jane Zhou?...

 

 

 

…the mysterious Heiress of Zhou Empire?”

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

Very short one. Haha I’m sorry. ><
remember when you were talking to your cousins back in Japan? Then someone heard the conversation? And I said in A/N that ‘it’s a secret for now’?

Yes, it’s no other than galaxy KRIS. ^^,

 

And readers especially Xiumin’s fans, once again, I’m sorry for always writing xUImin instead of xIUmin..I now know the reason why.. :D

I have this Mandarin class and since we write pinyin there along with the real characters..

words that I learned so far always goes with UI not IU.. kk (ex. Hui, dui, zui, sui and the likes..)

Darn Oh Sehun..wae so handsome?! ><

Someone please give me a bucket to contain my feels. >.<