51. Longing

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

 

 

 

Summer ended and the school’s hallway is full of zombies—I mean, students groggily walking to their classes. It’s time to face the whiteboards and the teachers once again.

 

No more online games for Sehun, no more dance sessions for his friends, no more romance books for Eunji and no more travel vacation for  L and L.joe. Everything is back to normal, the usual boring days of studying.

 

 

When I said normal, it is really normal. Seems like no one heard about you and Sehun’s stories or it’s just that your family and his did a great job at hiding it. Both of you agreed to drop the act now. The act of dating and went back being the usual best friends infront of everyone.

 

 

 

 

A week already passed but you never crossed-path with Luhan, you can only see the boys of EXO-M from afar. You were curious on his sudden disappearance but you don’t want to show it so you never ask anyone about it, even Eunji.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“Ah, so hot~” Eunji complained on your way to the lunch area while fanning herself using her small hand. “Want some Ice cream babe?” L.joe butted in.

 

“BABE?!” you and L said in unison, complete shock marking your faces. Eunji reddened while L.joe just grinned. “Are you two….” L pointed at the two accusingly. “You two are dating now?” you finished for L.

 

 

“Not gonna talk about it?” L raised a brow for both of them tapping his foot. L.joe bumped Eunji’s shoulder for her to talk instead of him. “Fine Fine! Yes, L.joe and I are dating.” Your fist went to your mouth immediately, trying to hold your squeal.

 

“Wow.” Was all L said. “Oh my god!” you hug Eunji and the two of you twirled around. “Congrats bro!” L gave L.joe a brotherly hug.

 

 

“Nana~” you turned around and come face to face with Sehun. Like really, face to face! You pushed his face with both hands before rubbing your palm in your skirt, indirectly showing him that his face is dirty.

 

“Yah!” he yelled at you but he softened when you slip your hand in his arm and drags him. “Are you going to pay for today?” you asked and walked inside the cafeteria. “Na-uh, it’s your turn.”

 

 

 

Eunji and L.joe followed the two of you, hand in hand too. Kai who came with Sehun, looked at L. “We should find our partners soon.” He stated. “Then you better start, cos I already have mine.” He proudly said.

 

Kai look at him with mouth ajar. “When?! Who?” L just smiled at him. He slung his arm on the taller one and drags him inside too. “Hyung, tell me!” Kai whined. “Do I know her? She studies here? Have I met her before? Since when?” Kai didn’t stop bombarding him with questions till they reach their table.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

After class, you’re female teacher asked you if you can help her carry her book and you agreed without hesitation. Eunji already went home with her new boyfriend, no other than you’re other guy friend, L.joe. L went somewhere while Sehun and Kai meet up with their friends for dance session.

 

 

 

 

You’re done with the teacher’s order when you come across the soccer field. A round black and white thing rolled on your feet. The soccer team called you to toss the ball back to them.

 

You picked the ball and threw it as far as you can. They thank you and continued practicing. You followed each of everyone but it seems like the one you’re looking for isn’t around this time.

 

You held up your right hand and glide your index finger in the middle of your collar bone. You were always wearing the necklace he gave you…

 

 

 

 

“Look at our soccer captain.. he’s still practicing, it’s been five hours already.”

 

“You don’t have to look at me, Nari-ssi. I’ll make you look at me.”

“And even if you don’t look my way, my feelings won’t change for you. That’s enough to make me happy.”

 

“Cheer for me, Nari-ssi!” “Thank you….for encouraging me and for the cheer you did.”

 

“…because I’m jealous! okay?! I can’t just watch you two interact like I’m invisible here!”

 

“You’re the only Jung Nari....I ...fell in love with.”

 

 

 

“I’ll miss you.”

 

 

 

“Tch, miss my . You never showed your face to me since that day.”

 

“You know my address and… you even have my number….” You frowned and kick the grass before you continued walking.

 

(A/N: wondering about the number?? Remember when you were sick, he handed you your phone? He typed his number so you can call him, but you never did, so in the end, he doesn’t have your number. Lay has it. No one knows if he asked him for it. )

 

 


“Good evening Auntie. Good evening Mr. Oh.” You greeted when you reached their reserved table. Sehun pulled the chair back for you to seat and you gracefully slip in.

 

Mrs. Oh invited you for an elegant dinner in one of the famous classy restaurants in town. You’re well aware that Mrs. Oh will never take ‘No’ for an answer so you dressed yourself and joined the family.

 

 

“Nari, can you do me a favour?” Mr. Oh asked when you and Sehun were already seated. You’re seating across Mr. Oh and Sehun across his mother in a four sides table. “Ofcourse, Mr. Oh.” You lightly bowed. “Can you call me…. Uncle?” Three heads turned to the elder’s direction.

 

“What?” he curiously look back on each pair of eyes staring at him. “You can my wife Auntie, you call Sehun with just Hun, can’t I get a different name as well? Besides, I also treated you like part of this family since then…” he trailed off and quickly added “What do you think?” he look your way with full of hope.

 

Before you could answer, you got cut off by his two family members, Sehun faked a gag and Mrs. Oh giggled. “Pa, please don’t make that face again..” Sehun wet his lips and shook his head. “Honey, for once please listen to your son.” Mrs. Oh continued giggling. Mr. Oh is slowly reddening in embarrassment so you quickly interfere, “Sure Mr.Oh, from now on, it’s Uncle.” You smiled at the latter.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

After eating, since you finished first you excused yourself for a washroom break.

 

 

“Where is it…I know I placed it here..” you saw a lady entering while wearing a frown. She's wearing a white long-sleeved paired with a simple red skirt looking elagant like any other person in the restaurant. She went straight infront of the mirror and placed her golden pouch on the counter while looking for something in it. She sighed and pouted cutely, “seems like I really forgot to bring it..”

 

“Oh, you scared me!” she gasped when he her right and found you there standing silently watching her. “Annyeong haseyo~” she greeted with a bow and then followed by a pretty smile.

 

You smiled back and greeted. “Hello. You seem to have a problem...” she grinned and scratches her cheek. “Nothing serious, I just forgot my….lip balm. That’s all.” She giggled.

 

You pulled out your own and showed it to her. “You can have mine if you’re okay with that…” you offered yours to her and she immediately grabs it. “Thank you so much!” she cheerfully thank you.

 

So cute.. “Eh?” she turned to you quizzically. You didn’t notice that you’ve said your thoughts aloud. “Nothing!” you waved your hands frantically to dismiss the topic.

 

 

“This is nicer than mine. I should get this one.. where did you buy this?” she inquired. “Just somewhere..” you smiled,. “No seriously, I haven’t seen this brand before..mind to tell me?” she asked with a smile. You don’t want to brag, that’s why you didn’t tell her earlier “Uh, I bought it in Paris, a limited edition…” you shyly said. She checked herself back in the mirror before facing you. She grab you hand and opened your palm. “Then, you should have it back. Thank you for letting me borrows it.”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“What are you doing here?” When the two of you got out of the restroom, you saw Sehun waiting outside. “They’re already in the car, what took you so long?” he asked sounding a bit annoyed.

 

“Sorry.” You turned to your side and let him see the lady beside you. “This is Chorong, Park Chorong, as silly as it sound but I meet her back there.” Both of you giggled. “Chorong this is Sehun, Oh Sehun.”

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Sehun being a ‘gentleman’, ignored the lady. “Is he your boyfriend?” Chorong asked. “No” “Yes”

 

You’re the one who answered No, and Sehun said Yes. Chorong smiled at you teasingly. “In denial huh?” “No” you bashfully defended. “Sehun and I are good friends.. very good friends.” You clarified.

 

“Okay, if you say so. I have to go now. I hope we could meet again Nari-ssi.” She turned to Sehun, she actually look up on him since both of you were on the same height. “and you too Mr. handsome.” She winked playfully and waved at you before leave heading somewhere.

 

 

“She’s cute isn’t she?” you bumped shoulders with Sehun. He just gave you a glare. “Don’t you ever dare to pair me up with some strangers. I’ll kill you.” He pointedly warned making you scoff in return. “Oh Sehun, how could you think that way? I was just complimenting her. Aish, you.”

 

He took steps ahead and stops infront of you. He pushed your forehead back using his index finger. “I know how that small brain of yours works okay. You know that you can never hide anything from me, keep that in mind.”

 

 

~~

 

“Where’s mom?” Sehun asked when the both of you got in the car. “She’s in dreamland.” Mr. Oh nonchalantly said. Although they’re from a wealthy family, when it comes to family bonding, it’ll be only them. No driver, no maids, no one except themselves and you. Sehun leaned forward and chuckled softly seeing her mother dozing off. “Seatbelts on, kids.” He ordered. Sehun did yours before he buckled himself.

 

 

You were passing the main entrance of the hotel restaurant when you caught sight of someone…

 

 

 

 

 

That certain someone you’ve been looking for…….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan.

 


Author’s Note:

 

How’s this for the 1st chapter? Other won’t be as long as this again, I’ll go back to short ones. Sorry.

Thank you so much to everyone who commented/told me to continue this..

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS for the continuous support!!

Wo Ai Ni! Saranghae! ^_^

 

      

COOL~Lu-ge..

Like it~ ^ _~

 

 
-ctto-

Non-fans who finally saw Luhan’s movie news in trending weibos (without his name) thinking he’s very attractive *_*