76. Goodbye

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

 

I'll be the one, if you want me to.
Anywhere I would've followed you.



 

 

Sehun was waiting for you inside your house. He went straight to it after dropping Kai in his house and changes his clothes. Because you weren’t around, he received the call from your maid and she said she wants you to call her immediately and so he told you about it earlier during the call.

 

 

Since you told him to ‘feel free at home’.. That’s exactly what he does. He’s decided to watch the television while eating an apple. His lying on the couch with crossed legs over the side arm rest and a pillow in his stomach. A music show is playing on it.

 

He keeps on checking his phone for the time waiting for you to arrive. Your crush, GD as you call him, was about to perform and he’s a little worried that you’ll miss it and end up throwing tantrums on him instead. “What’s taking her so long?”

 

 

 

He turned his body to the side and propped an arm to support his head. He bit the apple in his mouth and reached for his phone to send you a message. Before he could hit the send…the door opened. “She’s here.” Sehun beamed to himself and the apple rolled down on the carpet below. “Aish! Such a waste.” He mumbled and stood up from his comfortable position.

 

 

He lazily walks closer to the front door while stretching his arms and yawning. “Why are you so late?” he asked when he’s done yawning. You turned around like a zombie when you’re done arranging your shoes, facing Sehun. His eyes widened.

 

“Wait here.” Sehun ran upstairs to get your towel and almost slip in the last step of the stairs in hurry. “What happened to you?” he asked while drying your hair with a big towel. You just stood there motionless.

 

 

“Where is your car? Why didn’t you call me?” Sehun is now wiping your face gently…and that’s when he noticed.

 

He drops the towel to the ground and held your face with his gentle big hands. He bends down to your height and uses his thumb to a line under your swollen eyes. “Nana…” he whispered in worry. Just by looking at your crestfallen face, he’s definitely sure that you cried. A lot.

 

 

Another tear escaped your right eye and lands on his finger. Sehun watch your warm tear burning its own path in his skin with sad eyes. “Sehun.. he.. Luhan’s engaged.…” you mumbled weakly with shaking lips. Another tear fell and another..and now you started to cry once again. Sehun then pulled you in his arms and let you drenched his thin shirt with your tears.

 

He stayed there to be your crying shoulder.

 

 After all…..

 

 

..that’s all he can be.


 

 


 

 

“Are you really sure about this Ms. Jung?” your homeroon teacher asked you once again. You gave her an apologetic nod. Ms. Lee is such a kind teacher, you like her a lot. She treats you all like her own children.

 

She exhaled one last time and twirled her chair to face her desk once again. “Okay, I get it. I’ll fix all your papers Nari-ssi, at least give me a day to finish everything.  For now, you have to attend your lessons for the rest of the day, then tomorrow you can go on your way. Is that okay with you?” she glanced at you and you gave her a respectful ninety-degree bow. “Thank you Teacher Lee, for everything.”

 

“I’m sure Mr. Park will be sad when he heard this. I heard that you’re his only student during English class. Now, he won’t have any student from now on.” Ms. Lee chuckled. You get that joke, because during English, all your classmates were very silent and your teacher will only ask you instead.  “Please send my apology to Teacher Park as well.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

You lunch was spent like how’s it’s always suppose to be.

 

There’s L.joe flirting with Eunji. L has his girlfriend NaEun on his side, whom he introduced to all of you a week before. Kai were eating all that’s in the table without paying for anything…

 

 Everything is normal except for you and Sehun. It’s a lot easier for Sehun since he’s always wearing that face, no need to hide anything. But for you, it’s like taking the national exam for a whole week. You have to try your best to hide the sadness with a smile. You have to show them that everything is okay. You don’t want to tell that sooner…you have to leave. And that ‘sooner’ is apparently, tomorrow.

 

 

You don’t want to say goodbye, because for you, saying it means you’re ending something. You want to keep these memories… these happy memories.  You don’t want to take home sad endings.

 

 

I’ll surely miss them.

 

You look down and took a big bite on your sandwich. Sehun glanced at you. He noticed that the bread didn’t leave your lips and by that simple action..he knows that you’re trying to hold your tears.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

*Why is she leaving??*

I said it in introduction that Nari is traveling around.

Supposedly, she'll only stay in S.korea for a year but the kid Sehun begged her to stay for another year during the summer break and went back with him.
It was then decided that it's only two years.. and since recent happenings wasn't on her side and just giving her pain,

she decided to leave earlier than planned (which is the end of the academic year).

 

 

Also, about previous chapter...

I'm sorry there's NO such thing as A KISS IN THE RAIN exists in my story like everyone is expecting.kkk

I dont want them to kiss with heavy hearts..

besides they had like an ESKIMO kiss.. remember their forehead and nose were touching.^_^