75. Sorry

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: Double Update. (C.74 & C.75)

 

 

 

It was raining out but still you continued to run away from his place.

 

 

“Son.. what happened?” Mrs. Lu asked in both confused and panic when his son came in view from upstairs. “I’m sorry Ma, can’t explain.” He said in a hurry and ran outside without any protection.

 

~~~

 

 

“Nari!” he yelled as he tries to catch up with you. “Nari please..” he begged. Both of your eyes were now blinded by the rain but still stubbornly continuing to run.

 

Luhan finally caught up with you and grab your arm to turn you around to him. “Why are you running away?” he softly asked, blinking the raindrops away from his sight. Both of you are now under a waiting shed in one of the bus stops.

 

“Leave me alone Luhan…please.” you whispered, keeping your eyes away from him. “Nari, look at me..” he gently held you chin, pushing it upward.

 

You shoved is hands away before glaring at him. “I had enough Luhan!” you yelled in his face. “I stayed because I’m waiting. I’m waiting for you to say that you want me back. I want you to ask me to take you back. That’s all I want to hear not these darn excuses, Luhan!”

 

“Nari...” Luhan held your hand gently to stop you but you shook it off harshly. “Just…just leave me alone please, I’m tired of this.. I don’t want to see you anymore..”

 

 

 

Luhan paused, he’s in the verge of crying by now. “Please tell me, you don’t mean it.” Luhan pleaded but all you did is to turn around.

 

 

Luhan quickly went infront of you. He held your shoulder and leaned down so he can see your face but you did the opposite. You look down stubbornly; your chin is almost touching your neck. “Nari.. you know that I can’t do that…I can never do that!” a tear escape his eye.

 

 

 

You wipe your eyes to get rid of the water and look up on him, now he’s the one looking down. “You have to, Luhan cause even if I accept everything now… you’ll still marry someone in the end. It will only hurt us both.” You reasoned out while Luhan is shaking head rapidly, refusing to take your words.

 

“I can’t continue this anymore Luhan. Please, you have to let me go.” Now, you’re the one who’s pleading. “NO!!” Luhan screamed. He looked up to meet your teary one.

 

I can’t! I won’t Nari!” he held your gaze for a second before he averted it back to the ground. “Your being too unfair..” the last line came out as a whisper as Luhan started crying. His shoulder is shaking and his loud sobs can be heard.

 

“Let’s just act like we don’t know each other from now on..” you mumbled, still trying to act like it’s nothing to you, like it doesn’t hurt you, like you’ll be fine, like everything is okay..

 

 

“I’m helplessly in love with you.. how can you say that…..” If Luhan wasn’t firmly holding your shoulder he’s probably be on the ground by now. He felt so weak, so numb.

 

 

 

He took one step closer to you and rested his forehead on yours. His pointy nose also touches yours.

 

You didn’t talk..and so as Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

Tears continue to fall.

 

 

 

Two hearts that were drifting apart…

 

 

 

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

A very very short update.. I’m so sorry. T^T

 

Dear readers.. from this chapter..

we're going to take a roller coaster ride. (since I need to end at Chapter.80). :D
Everything will be in fast forward, and I am not going to explain everything!.. ^^

I'm leaving them all with your imaginations and own understandings.. kkk

 

Read this, it’s a MUST !! ^_^ very relevant in the flow of this chapter kk

EXO - 월광 • 月光 • moonlight