68. Step Back

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

AGAIN, THIS IS A TRANSFERRED STORY/CHAPTERS.. THAT IS WHY THE A/N(s) WERE OUTDATED it is written months ago. :)

 

 

A/N: not a good chapter for a very special day.. kk

btw, every time you find chapters as boring as this.. that means I’m not in the mood to write when I wrote this... I’m sorry -_-

 

 

 

 

 

“Where could they be…?” you wondered while looking around. You and Luhan were now back on the ground.

 

 

“Hello?” Luhan answered his phone. You heard it so you turned around, maybe it’s from the boys..

 

 

“Is Nari still with you? Put it in loudspeaker.” Luhan hesitantly followed and walk closer to you before holding his phone between the two of you. “Nari?” you instantly recognized his voice even though he just uttered your name. It’s Chen voice. “Deh?”

 

“We tried contacting you but you’re not answering.” You scratched the side of your face. “I left my phone at home..” you embarrassedly answered. “I see. Luhan-hyung, are you still listening?” Luhan didn’t answer.

 

You glance at him but he’s just looking at his phone that he’s holding for you, so you talk for him. “He’s still here..” “Nari-ssi, please ride Luhan’s car on the way home. We’re sending your friends on the way. Chorong is in Lay’s car so don’t worry about them. That’s all. Take care you two. Bye~!” and the line’s been cut. Luhan pulled his phone back to his side and started to punch digits in it, maybe typing a reply.

 

 

“They already left?!” you asked in a bit panicked. How could they leave you like this? Above all, why with him? You bite your lip in thought.

 

 

“Uh, can I…borrow your phone? I’m just going to call someone” Luhan glanced at you and to his phone. “It won’t take long.” You added upon seeing that he’s being hesitant.

 

 

After a few seconds, he then hand it to you. You took the phone using two hands like he’s handing you a jade. “Thank you.” You pushed the button of his phone and it showed you the lock screen…

 

 

 

It’s a picture of a beach that looks so familiar to you. On the lower part of the photo is his thigh wearing black shorts and his feet pointing towards the ocean were you, Eunji and the boys were playing around. The beach in Japan.

 

 

“Yah!! W-where did you bought that!” you suddenly screamed. Luhan watch you innocently. “Over there, near the restaurant.” He answered thinking you were asking about the fruit shake.

 

“No, not that…THAT!” you pointed at his swim short. “This? I don’t know, my Butler gave me th—…Oh.” A smirk instantly crept up in his lips upon seeing what you were sporting.

 

You look at him with wide eyes. You bought your back in US, of all the swim wear available why that?!  Now, the two of you actually matched!

 

 

 

“Would you look at that….we look like a couple.” Luhan complimented but it’s more like an insult for you. You shut your eyes before grabbing your shirt. “I’m going to change!” you quickly said and about to leave but he caught your arm. “Not so fast missy.” You turned to him and shot him a glare. “Let me go!”

 

“Tao! She said she’ll go back to the hotel and won’t come out again!” he yelled out.

“There’s no escape now.” He smiled at you in victory. You managed to give him another death glare before Tao drags you to the water to play with you.

 

“Yah, you said it won’t take long?” a voice cut off your thoughts. It’s just his usual flat voice, no emotion involved. You blinked the thoughts away and swipe it unlock. You immediately went to the speed dial list but it showed you different names. Mom, Dad,  Lay, Kris, Chen, Tao, and Xuimin. Oh I forgot.. it’s not my phone.. You quickly went back to the dial pad.

 

Unlike before that you don’t know his number, now, you do. You punched few numbers before hitting the green button.

 

 

“Hello, who’s this?” “Where are you?” you asked pouting a bit though he can’t see you. “Nana??! I’m riding Suho hyung’s car…” You rolled your eyes, he sounded like he doesn’t know you at all. “I’m not literally asking it. Why did you leave me?” you questioned a little irritated. 

 

“Oh. Uh, we need to go somewhere tonight. I’m sorry I forgot to tell you about it. Your friends said that they’ll take care of you so they let me leave.” He told you and you buy that of course. Sehun never said a lie to you. “I see…” you let out one last sigh. “Take care then.” “You two Nana. I’m sorry again.” He said in a low voice. “It’s okay, bye Sehun.”

Luhan suddenly flinched at the mention of that very familiar name. You hand him his phone back and bowed at him. “Thank you.” Accidentally, your fingers brushed in his... just like before, it felt soft and very warm.

 

 

“Where are you going?” Luhan called out when he noticed that you’re already leaving. “I’ll try to catch up with the bus. I’ll take my leave first.” You lip smiled at him and turn around. Luhan took two big steps and grab your wrist pulling you to walk on a different direction. “Why are you so stubborn? Didn’t you hear what Chen has said? You’ll ride my car, and now you’re taking the bus? They left me with you so you’re my responsibility; all you have to do now is to cooperate. Can’t you do that?”

 

 

They left me with you so you’re my responsibility..

 

“Where are you going?” you jumped a little, startled by Luhan’s voice. You didn’t know that he was following you. He jogs to you and now walking on your side.

“I was talking to someone, do you know how rude it is to just leave me there?” he questioned you. “I didn’t ask you to come with me.” You replied. “But they left me with you, so you’re my responsibility!” his voice went up a little. “Well, I’m not a kid!” you retorted.

 

“Yeah, you’re not, but your height….” He trailed off looking down on you. You glared at him. “I don’t need someone to look after me!” you yelled back. “Why are you shouting!” he yelled back. You stopped walking to faced him “I’m not shouting!, I’m yelling at you!” “It’s the same, you idiot!” he reasoned.

 

 

You forcefully pulled back your hand out of his grip. Luhan looked back at you in surprise, it was the first time you did that to him. “I’m not coming with you.” You muttered while you rub your wrist with the other hand and looking down on it. “What?” he asked, disbelieving.

 

You look up in his eyes.. “You heard me. I said I’m not coming with you.” You firmly said, pulling all your courage. Luhan leaned down to grab your hand again, but you already noticed his intention so you quickly move away. “Luhan, for once, please listen to me.”

 

Luhan look back in your eyes. It’s glistening. You held other gaze before you close your eyes and walk away leaving the confound Luhan staring at your back walking away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

I should start distancing myself from you…….

 

 

 

 

 

… to stop the pain.

 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

 

annnnd CUT! XD

don't worry~ you'll see more of LuHan in our future chapters. :D

and yey~! i've got a new poster in foreword.. thanks to my (real world) friend. kk @iheart25 YEHET! ^_^

 

Since you guys love me..(did you? T_T) I’m going to drop my age now for those you asked me before but I didn’t answered you guys..I’m sorry.

Truthfully, I shared the same LINE with EXO’s Chen, Baek, & Yeol a.k.a the ‘Beagle-line’ XD In the middle of Luhan & Sehun’s age which is 1992. Yehet! :D

I also shared the same birthDATE with the brother of my Ultimate Bias Kim Jongwoon (a.k.a Yesung of Super Junior) his only bro’s—Kim Jongjin birthday is July 11.

 

So, July 11, 1992 it is. ^_^ …you can all call me ‘unnie’ now. :”((((

Noticed the date today? Yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~!!! XD