61. Boys

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: the 4 main characters of this CHAPTER. haha

 

 

 

“Nari-ssi?” Chorong looked at you in complete surprise. She didn’t know that you knew EXO-M. Let alone being alone with them in one of Luhan’s friend’s house. “What are you doing here?” she asked curiously.

 

 

“I invited her for dinner.” Lay answered for you even before you could open your mouth to speak. You quickly stood up and bowed a little. “I’ll take my leave now. Thank you for the satisfying dinner I had.” Kris stood after you. “I’ll walk you out.” You were about to protest but he gave you a look.

 

 

 

Once the two of you were gone, Luhan sat down in his seat. Chorong followed suit and took Kris’s without being offered. “Hyung, I have to go too.” Tao said to Lay and quickly followed out. “Oh, I remembered Mom wants me home early. I gotta run.” Xuimin taps Lay’s back and ran outside. “I guess that’s my cue.” Chen slowly stood up in his seat and waved at Lay before he leaves the place.

 

 

 

 

Luhan stared in your unfinished plate with unhappy eyes. “Why are they leaving already?” Chorong huffed and pouted. Luhan didn’t bother to answer her and just eat whatever’s left in the table pushing your plate aside. “I’ll cook more for both of you.” Lay excused himself.

 

 

“Wow, what a small world. So, you knew Nari already?” Chorong leaned to Luhan in interest. Luhan just nodded. She slapped his arm playfully. “Aish you, you should have told me before…Hey stop eating! Wait for me, Lay is cooking more of it!” she grabs his plate away from him.

 

 

Lay glanced at the two in his table and shook his head.. “Why everything has to be this complicated.” He deeply sighed in depression.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“I really can’t believe that hyung! Lay-hyung’s house is like our own personal space, and he invited that witch!” Tao hissed raking his hair up.

 

Kris walking you out turned to driving you to your house. The boys caught up and ask you if they can hang-out in your place instead. Since you feel like you owe them big time, you allowed them.

 

“Tao, don’t call someone like that.” You softly said turning to the back since Tao is sitting there with Xuimin and Chen in both sides of him, squeezing the tall one. You were sited beside Kris in front seats. Tao just ignored you and crossed his arms.

 

“And why did all of you go out after us? They just arrived, isn’t it rude for all of us to leave?” you asked on the back seat. “Yeah, it’s rude, I pity Lay-hyung.” Chen nonchalantly said. “Why is he even siding him, this is so frustrating!” Xuimin growled. “What are you talking about?” you look back again.

 

The three kept silent. No one is talking. You look at Kris for explanation, he saw you looking in his way and just gave you a shrug.

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“Wow.” Tao look around in admiration. “It’s kinda small but look very spacey..” Chen commented. “You’re living alone?” Xiumin asked after noticing the silence around the place, reminds him of Lay’s house. “Yes. I just moved here last year.” Kris also look around and even touching the furniture’s looking for dust but he failed. You cleaned your stuffs almost every day.

 

 

“Do you have Wii or something?” Xiumin asked walking to your living room. “I don’t know…but Sehun plays something in there with the control before..” all their heads turned to you. “What?” you asked a bit startled by the sudden attention.

“He’s been here?” Tao started. “Just him?” Chen continued. “Alone?” Xuimin added.

 

“Yeah..?” you answered confusedly. “You two are really that close?” Kris was the one who asked this time. “He’s my best friend, ofcourse we’re close.” “Ha! Found it!” Chen announced. Now all the attention is turned to the game console.

 

 

 

You went upstairs to change your clothes since you’re still wearing your uniform, leaving the boys there having the time of their life. You’re about to tie your hair in a ponytail when you saw the band you were holding..

 

 

“Done.” He placed his hands on both sides of your shoulder and beamed at the side mirror you’re currently looking at. You reached up and held the back of your head. Your eyes slightly widened and quickly turned to face him.

 

“You don’t like it?” Luhan worriedly asked. “I-I’ll take it out if you want..” you stop his hand. “You know how to do girl’s hair?” you asked a little amused.  Luhan flushed in embarrassment. “Uh, yes,..” he rubs the back of his neck and avoided your eyes. “My mother always ordered me to tied her hair when I was a kid, so I learned how to..” he explained.

 

You covered your mouth with the back of your palm and chuckled. “Yah! why are you laughing?” Luhan face reddened more. You placed your other free hand on top of his shoulder. “Dude, that’s so gay. Don’t ever do that again, okay” You advised that made Luhan pouts.

 

You turned back on your car’s side mirror to check your look. “Not bad.” You commented. “But I don’t really tie my hair..” you admitted facing Luhan again. “I know that. I never saw you tied your hair before, that is why I bought that. If you’re not comfortable, just take it off. Uh, I’ll get going now.” He said and left. You slowly slid yourself inside your car and adjust the rearview mirror to take a look once again.

 

 

Another memory of him….

 

You frowned a little but at the same time, you felt happy as you face the mirror. You fixed your hair using the band he gave you to tie your hair in a messy ponytail.

“Oh my god!” you gasped when suddenly the door of your room opened and showed you a tall figure glaring at you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Explain. What are those GUYS doing here?!” Sehun scowled pointing downstairs.

 

 

 

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

Oh you Sehun.. tsk tsk tsk XD

I, on behalf of Hun, hope that we’re not annoying you guys with his over protectiveness yet. HAHA

Just one blink...could kill an innocent life of a fangirl. >.< HAHA

 

Are you all confused now??? kk I’m sorry, I’ll drop it all later~ ^^


[[[ Last 20 Chapters Left~~ ]]]

Just to let you know guys, I’m not the kind of writer who planned everything. I just write chapter whenever I want to AND I don’t have really what you call this….(raking my brain for a word) aish I don’t know! Haha just that I don’t know what will happen next in this story myself and I don’t know how to end this and stuffs.. I don’t know REALLY. Ideas just popped in my mind as I write a chapter then it’ll just turned that way without me knowing. Seriously! :D

 


So many SEHUN feels these days..

I'm sorry dear readers.. I can't help it! >///<