53. New

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

 

 

 

“Where’s L?” you asked the couple when they arrived to meet you in the locker area. Eunji shrugged and look up on her boyfriend for an answer whose arm is circled around her waist. “I didn’t see him much lately…” L.joe said.

 

“Where could he be? He’s not even joining us during lunch most of the times.” You wondered. “I know!” someone exclaimed. You turned around and found Kai walking with Sehun. Since Sehun got his car now, he will drive it himself and sometimes, will fetch Kai on the way.

 

 

 

“Sehun!” you speed walk to his spot. “What happened?!” you worriedly asked. As soon as your eye sight landed on the person standing beside Kai, your eyes immediately caught the white cloth wrapping his left hand. It’s very eye-catching. Kai went to the couple to tell them his piece of information about L, leaving the two of you.

 

 

Sehun quickly hide his arm when he saw you staring on it. “It’s nothing serious.” He murmured. “Hun, it won’t be covered in if it wasn’t serious. Now, let me see!” you grab his arm but he stubbornly keep it in his back.

 

“Sehun!” you smacked his arm before you try pulling it off his back again. Sehun gave up and showed it to you.

 

 

“What happened to this?” you took his hand with so much gentleness like it’s a fragile thing, afraid that you’ll hurt him (A/N: reality check~remember overdose era? When he got injured fingers? T^T) “I’m doing a dance routine yesterday… then, I fell. It wasn’t serious really, it’ll get better soon.” He assured you.

 

 “Is this why you didn’t come last night?” you were referring to his daily visit in your house. Sehun nodded. “I know you’ll react like this..”

 

 

Without warning, you pinched his pinky finger. “AW!!” Sehun shouted in pain. “Ha! Nothing serious huh? If it wasn’t that serious, it should be fine by now!” you scolded him.

 

You knocked his head once and rub his hand gently. “Don’t be this careless again, Hun. I’m worried you know.” You pouted locking your gaze in it. Sehun smiled at your thoughtfulness and ruffled your hair with his good hand. “I’ll try.”

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, someone is watching the two of you from afar.

 

 


 

“Hyung, aren’t you going to finish your food?”

“I lost my appetite.” He shortly replied and exited their lounge.

 

 

 

Lay turned to the direction he was looking earlier and found you and Sehun there. One part of their lounge where they’re eating now is a place that is surrounded by glass walls where you could see everything outside.

 

 

“I think I know the reason.” Kris stated looking in the same direction. The rest of the boys sighed and lost their appetite as well.

 

“Seriously, I don’t know what’s happening anymore!” Xuimin exhaled dropping his fork. Chen shrugged. “Seems like he still likes her but..it’s very confusing.” He said and rests his chin in his palm propped on the table. “Aish, I just hope he knows what he’s doing.” Tao said shaking his head in frustration.

 


 

 

“Hey.” Someone greeted and there you saw someone who you weren’t expecting at all. “Hi.” You lightly bowed.  Chen took the seat beside you like he always do, except for the past two weeks since he wasn’t attending some classes.

 

“I thought you stopped attending Chemistry.” You started, since you don’t want to be awkward with him. Chen chuckled before he answered. “I was just not in the mood, but as much as I hate Chemistry, I won’t fail this. I don’t want to be left behind.” Chen answered. That reminds you that he’s part of the Top 20 on your batch and that his friend also earned their spots respectively.

 

“I think you’ll still do well even if you don’t attend classes for a month.” He let out a hearty chuckle again. “I don’t think so Nari, but thank you for the compliment, if it was a compliment…?” “Ofcourse it is, and I’m serious, sometimes I wonder what you guys fed in your brains.” You said that made him smile again showing those pretty curves on the sides of his lips.

 

 “Maybe some Tao’s childishness, Kris prince disease, Luhan arrogance, Lay’s brain and oh!, definitely some baozi!” now it’s your turn to giggle in his words..but that smile suddenly been replaced by a frown.

 

Luhan’s arrogance, which you don’t see now.

 

 

 

“Did I say something…” Chen worriedly gazes at you since you been quiet all of a sudden. “No, No.” you denied and faked a smile. “You sure?” he asked and you nodded. Chen was a bit confused. Was it because he mentioned his friends? Was it because of Luhan? But he doesn’t understand, he likes you not the other way around. Also, you’re with Sehun.

 

 

 

“Good Morning class.” Your first teacher of the day greeted. “Good Morning teacher.” You and your classmate greeted back. “Take your seat. Before we start our lesson, I want to introduce you to your new classmate.”

 

Different sounds of anticipation occupied the whole chemistry classroom.  Girls were praying for it to be a guy to add in their list of Princes, while the guys were hoping it’ll be an eye-catcher girl.

 

You weren’t that interested so you just fixed your laboratory robe and adjust yourself in your seat. “What is she doing here?” You heard Chen gasped. You glance at him turned your attention in the front. “Annyeong haseyo~!” she greeted with a bow.

 

 

 

That face, that voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“My name is Park Chorong, please take good care of me.” She cheerfully smiled.

 


 


Author’s Note:

 

If you think she just made a cameo in the first chapter (or should I say 51st chapter) then you’re wrong. ^^

I am not an anti of her, in fact I adore her so much. She’s older than me and yet she looked sooo cute and bubbly and pretty. So envious of her…..TT^TT kkk

 

And as far as I know, Luhan likes her too (OR luhan is just some kind of flirt that liking every girl in kpop. HAHA). Remember during one of the awards night where he STARED at her for 3-damn-seconds? Those staring eyes. I envy her sooo much when I saw that. BRB~~ /le cries a river/

Youtube- Luhan looked at Chorong (PS, Luhan is so darn adorable in that short video. ^^)

and guys if you dont like her ...when you watch the vid please don't ever mention 'XiuHan' in the comments section. I'll appreciate it. thanks.

 

anyway..we miss you KREASEEE~ :/