63. Call

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: HunHan.. T^T  Luhan is here~~ who's excited? LOL

 

 

 

“It’s nothing really." Eunji realeased your arm that she just hugged and grinned at you. Actually last night, you wanted to distract yourself so you did Sehun, yours and even Eunji's homework to tire yourself. After finishing it all, you successfully had a worry-free sleep.

"By the way, have you already decided about your topic for the research project?” You questioned Eunji while changing your shoes. PE class is next that’s why the two of you were changing your clothes now.

 

“What?! I thought it’s a group project?” Eunji asked with wide eyes. “I guess you haven’t yet huh?… so start working on it if you don’t want to fail.” You advised, Eunji just pouted and tied her hair for the final touch. "I am so going to make a doll of Mr. Kim and put elephant-size needles in it!"

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

“Wow.” Eunji stopped walking. You look around and noticed that everyone is doing the same. What now? You followed Eunji’s gaze and it landed on the guys walking, catching the attention of everyone. Your brows rose in amusement.

 

“Since when…?” Eunji whispered, nudging your side. “Last night…?” you answered with a shrug. “Wow, just WOW.”

 

 

Tao caught sight of you and he immediately ran to your side. “Noona!” Since you’re already used to it, you then close your for the incoming impact.

 

“Sehun!” Tao whined and you open your eyes only to see Sehun’s back blocking you from the panda. “That’s not allowed as long as I’m around.”

 

“Sehun, stop acting like her bodyguard or something..” Eunji chuckled and linked her arm in yours. “We’ll leave first, see you around guys!” and when she meant ‘guys’, its Sehun’s friends and Luhan’s friend walking in one group like some kind of gang ready to stole every girl’s hearts. As you walk, you caught sight of Lay, who wasn't there last night, having a conversation with Suho.

 

 

All the first classes of each batch were summoned in the oval for a joint class. Since you and Eunji (although it’s hard to believe) were both in class 2-A, and all the boys were also in the same A classes of Senior and Freshmen.

 

 

“Okay students. As you all know, I’m the one who’s handling all of your classes and since I won’t be around for a whole week I decided to just have a joint class for today. Teacher Lee and Teacher Park here will help me in monitoring all of you.” the professor talked and added. “You don’t mind right?”

 

All the girls answered with a loud ‘Yes’, delighted by the fact that almost all the Princes of the school is having a class with them. The boys were also happy that they could play with seniors and juniors, it’ll be a different experience.

 

 

The professor told the students to divide themselves according to their favorite sports.  Some went to play soccer, some went to tracking field and some went for indoor games. You being not a fan of sports decided to just help out in order not to take part in any of the games.

 

 

 

You were picking the tennis balls when suddenly someone called your name in panic. “Nari! Look out!”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

You blinked once, twice, thrice before your blurry eyesight went back to its normal state.

 

“You’re awake.” A voice softly spoke in relief.

 

That voice.

 

 

 

 

 

You turned to your side to face him. “I’m sorry.” He immediately apologized when your eyesight landed in his spot.

 

You pulled yourself up to sit. “Be careful.” He supported your back. “Are you sure you’re okay now?” he asked worriedly. “Yeah.” You replied shortly. “Just a little headache, I guess.” You added while rubbing your temple.

 

“What happened?” you asked not looking in his way. “I accidentally kicked the ball hard and I didn’t saw you there, I’m sorry for being so careless.” You waved your hand dismissively. “You don’t have to apologize.” You showed him a small smile.

 

 

 

 

 

“Nari, Can I ask you something?” Luhan looked down in his hand resting in his lap. “Did you perhaps, …called me….last night?” he whispered before he looked up to meet your eyes. He wants to make sure that his instinct was right.

 

 

“Nari?” he softly called when you’re just there sitting silently. You don’t want to use your senses afraid that it may betray you. If you open your mouth now, your voice may sound weird for controlling your tears and your eyes were starting to glisten. “Nana!!” You look up with thankful eyes when your eyes landed on another person.

 

“Are you okay?” Sehun immediately went to your other side. You nod once. “Can you walk?” you just nodded again. “I’ll help you.” You stand next to him while he’s supporting you with his arm around your waist.

 

“I’ll take her from here.” Although Sehun didn’t thank him, you’re glad that his voice doesn’t sound harsh like it was before everytime they crossed-path.

 

 

 

Luhan just gave a curt nod and watch you two walking out of the clinic.

 

He knows too well that you belonged to him now, and that you can never look in his way anymore.

 

 

But before you could completely disappear from his view, he noticed something in your hair and finally smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

She’s wearing it.

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

THERE !!  I dropped it !! ^^

You see..Luhan thinks you're with SEHUN, while Nari /you thinks that Luhan is with CHORONG. URG! >.<

 

As you’ve read in this chapter,.. Luhan still has a feeling for you / Nari.!!! ^_^ Yehet!!

It’s just that ..there’s a TINY problem (don’t mind it so much) and it’s a secret (hoho),

although it’s very hard for him because we don’t know how much love at first sight impacted him. XD

 

 

Next Chapter will make you leap through years.. LOL,

It’s just that.. it’s a BIG STEP to the end of story, and it's a HUNHAN chappie people!!!!!!!! :D

 

 

 

Suggestion: Laugh as much as you can, before you read the next chapter..