60. Trust

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: i'm supposed to be reviewing for an EXAM later but i'm still here. LOL

 

 

“Do you like Luhan?”

“Do you like Luhan?”

 

“Do you like Luhan?”

 

 

 

 

“Do you like Luhan?” These words echoed in your mind.

 

 

 

You hold in your chopsticks tighter, gulp hard and averted your eyes off of Lay.

 

 

 

The table turned silent as they heard what Lay just asked. You were like in a movie till Lay pushed the ‘Pause’ button and the guys were now frozen except from you whose heart is beating so fast and loud right now.

 

 

“W-why are you asking me that s-sunbae…” you stuttered while nervously shifting in your seat. “I don’t know, I just felt like asking.” Lay showed you an innocent face.

 

You tried your best to keep calm and act normal.. “Well, you all known that I loathe that guy, I detest everything about him. So please, don’t bother to ask me to be friends with him.” You said trying to act like it’s nothing.

 

“I’m pretty sure Lay-hyung wasn’t asking about being ‘friends’ but asking it in the other way.” Chen goaded with a smile. “What…other way…?” you anxiously asked eventhough you already knew what Chen means. “You know… the way to heaven?” Xiumin chimed. You turned to him only to witness Kris knocking his head. “Aw!” he whined rubbing his head.

 

“I don’t want to interrupt since I probably already caused you a headache earlier.. but I’m also curious. Tell us if you like that bastard kid. We just want to know.” Kris said directly looking in your eyes.

 

 

 

“I…” the boys started to lean closer…

 

 

“I….” and closer..”I… “

 

 

You’ve known these boys for like five months already and you know how genuinely glad they are to have you around. They treated you as their friend. Tao treated you differently, so much different than other girls around. He may be whinny but he’s like a little boy that you have to take care of. Lay is nothing but a kind and gentle friend that always there for you when you need him. Kris is like an older brother to you that makes sure you’re always fine. Chen and Xiumin were like your personal clowns that always bring smile to you….

 

They were your FRIENDS too. Friends tend to trust each other.

 

 

 

You shut your eyes again and bowed down to cover parts of your face with your hair, biting your lips at the same time.

 

 

You puffed a ball of air and without further ado…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I do.” You confessed in a very low voice, barely audible. “I think…. I love him.”

 

 

Lay smiled in triumph.

Tao’s face is in pure shock and disbelief.

Kris smirks approvingly.

Chen’s eyes widens in surprise.

Xuimin choked in his saliva.

 

 

“Did I hear it right?” Chen asked around to confirm.

“Someone please tell me I’m dreaming.” Tao shakes your shoulder since he’s sitting beside you.

“I knew it.” Kris said with a proud smile.

Tao stopped and covered his face with his palm. “Of all the people noona..why him.” He still couldn’t accept the fact that you like Luhan of all the people. Lay is there, so is Kris..so why him? (A/N: Don’t misunderstand, Tao doesn’t hate Luhan, he just knows Luhan too well and that they always have each other’s neck. Reality check! XD)

 

 

 

“I’m trusting you on this guys.. please don’t let him know about this. I promised Sehun I won’t tell him about my feelings..” You rub your palm together frantically and looking like you’re in verge of crying.

 

 

 

 

“We’ll keep your little secret..don’t worry.” Kris winked at you.

Xuimin stood up and placed his hand in your shoulders before leaning down. “I’m on your side.” He said with a smile.

“I didn’t see this coming..” Chen murmured and looks up to give you a smile. “I hope for the best.”

 

“Noona, as much as I object this…..urg! I’ll keep this. Besides I don’t want Lu-ge to take advantage of this.” Tao slung his arm around your shoulder yanking Xuimin’s hands off the way.

“Thank you for admitting this Nari.” Lay gave you a grateful smile and you smiled back a little genuinely with your lips.

 

 

You felt so grateful.

 

 

“Lay! Are you in here?” all of a sudden, someone called out from the living room.

 

 

 

 

In a mere minute, he already reached the dining area. “Oh guys, you’re here too! What are you ea—“ he halted when he noticed that his usual seat is taken….by someone he never expected.

 

 

Silence. 

 

Both of you were having a staring contest. It may be just a stare in others’ eyes..but for both of you…..

 

it defines longing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The atmosphere is already extremely uncomfortable and it got worse when…

 

 

 

“Luhan, why did you leave me there!” someone came in with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Way to ruin the moment.

 

What a great timing after your confession.

 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

 

I’m saying this again. Please DON’T hate Chorong. XD

 

“Do you like Luhan?” No, there’s no way I’m gonna like him!!

“Do you like Luhan?” Aish! I don’t! How many times do I have to repeat myself?? Fine, I like him!

“Do you like Luhan?” I said, I like him! Do I really have to say this out loud?!

 

“Do you like Luhan?” What’s the point? He’s already my husband. :3

 

 

when Sehun approaches you with this face... asahbdgfjdc!! >///<

Btw, I mentioned before, that.. in this story, you're in the same height as BoA..

so, imagine Nari this short when standing next to Sehun or Luhan. :)