80.2 You (Finale)

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

 

I might be in love with you.” He smiles a little. “I’m waiting until I’m sure to tell you, though.
—  Veronica Roth, Divergent

 


A/N: I received about 60 comments on the last chapter.. WOW.

how about this time? since it's the LAST... :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He quickly took off his mask and planted his lips on yours, giving you a three-second kiss.

 

Your eyes widened even more when he leaned back showing you his full profile.

 

 

 

Lu…..han..? your body reacted before your mind. Your lips wobbled, your jaw tightened and you eyes….glisten in tears. You couldn’t believe your eyes. It is really him?

 

You were just thinking of him earlier.. your eyes must be playing tricks on you AND most of all, you were talking to your mute fiancée….

 

 

He noticed your stillness and grab his notebook. He jumped off and stood on the ground facing you. “Are you wondering if it’s really me?  You silly!” You managed to read it even your eyes is moistened with tears by now.

 

He held both of your cheeks and uses his thumbs to wipe the tears that were leaving line marks on it. “It’s really me, I’m sorry I played tricks on you. I’m your mute fiancée earlier. It may be really hard to believe, I couldn’t believe it myself! All this time I’ve been fighting for what I actually wanted.” He uses his voice now. The voice that you surely missed so much.

 

 

 

You were still staring in his eyes..barely hearing his words. No wonder why your fiancées eyes are too familiar to you. Everything about that guy earlier reminds you of him.

 

 

 

 

Luhan leaned more closer and smiled at you. Oh no, not that smile! “Kris explained it to me, Mama scolded me, everyone told me, your best friend even threatened me, …except you. Your fake fiancée even heard it before me..” he chuckled amusingly. “Nari…” he whispered leaning closer. “Will you still accept me?” you're now face to face with him.

 

 

You pushed him back harshly and planted your sole in the ground. You glared at him before giving him a hard slap on his left cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You bite your lower lip as you continued to cry like crazy. “That’s for playing tricks on me. How could you?!” You couldn’t identify what you were feeling now, you were supposed to be happy seeing him now and saying that he’s your fiancée but anger strike you first.

 

You gave him another slap when he tried to open his mouth to explain. “That’s for giving up too. I waited Luhan!..I waited for the day that you’ll show up and kidnap me like you always do! Does America scare you that much?”

 

“Nari I—“ you held up a finger. “I’m not done yet.” You told him before you prepared your fist and knuckles.

 

 

“You're going to pay for stealing my damn first kiss!” and there.. you punched him with all your might in the guts. “Oof!” he bends down in pain and covered his stomach with both arms.

 

You pushed his shoulder up to straightened him. Luhan closed his eyes expecting another punch from you but it didn’t happen..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Instead, you wrapped you arms in his neck. You pulled him to you and crash your lips onto him. You initiate the kiss this time. His eyes snapped open. Eyes almost bulging out of its socket..

 

(minor readers just pleeease skip this part just think of one thing they KISSED and that’s all, continue on the other part haha)

 

 

He saw you with closed eyes and so he followed. He slowly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him…….He then kissed you back without hesitation.

 

Your eyes shot opened before it flutters frantically as he takes you in his mouth. You have no idea how he naturally slips into yours but all you know is..it felt good…

The pounding you felt since the chaste kiss he gave you earlier increases as he squeezes himself on you, holding you securely and completely in his arms.

 

 

 

You were both breathless when he pulls away. You stared at him and he smiled back. You have to admit, he’s such a good kisser, it was your first, yet it feel like no one can compete with that. His breath is tickling your lips as he inhaled and exhaled infront of your face.

Luhan leans over and whisper something that made your heart jumped out of its ribcage.

 

“I love you.”

 

When he leaned back to his initial position, he help up his right hand and caresses your blushing cheek with the back of his hand. His touch felt so amazing, maybe you just miss his so much and that you've never been this close to him before... He leans again and kisses you long and hard. Every second makes it harder to breathe.

 

All of a sudden, his lips left your swollen one and runs his nose along your jawline before his lips started traveling lower.. your breath hitched. “Lu-luhan.. w-what are you d-doing?” you nervously whispered. Luhan immediately froze. He then stops and rest his lips on the crook of your neck. He hugs you closer and breathe there which tickled you. “I’m sorry.”

 

 

 

 

 

After a couple of minutes, Luhan finally calmed his hormones (haha) and face you. He rested his forehead on yours while you're still catching some air. Luhan smiled. “Did I really stole it?” he asked with glittering eyes. You pouted cutely. “You stole EVERYTHING..you jerk!” You pulled out a fistful of his hair since your right palm is resting on the back of his head.

 

Luhan let out another hearty chuckle even though he hates getting touches on his head and pulled you closer again. He pecks your lips once again, twice and thrice. The third one is longer than a peck he almost about to do it again! before you completely pushed him away.

 

“Stop taking advantage of me!” you hissed. “Oh you.. just admit it that you like it too…considering that you’re the one who initiated it…” he teased.

 

You immediately reddened. Your cheeks warmed and so as your ears. “You okay? You look like a ripe tomato.” He teased you further. Now, you’re reddening in annoyance.

 

You then pick your killer heels on the ground.

 

“You are so dead!” you muttered. Luhan’s eyes widened seeing what you were holding. You smirk evilly at him and walk slowly to his direction. “Yah!! Drop that!” Luhan ordered pointing on your heels you were holding fearfully as you get nearer.

 

 

When he notice that you’re still advancing.. that’s when he decided to run for his deer—I mean ‘dear’ life.

 

 

“Get back here!!” you called as you ran to follow the path he took.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!” Luhan screamed as he ran like a deer chased by a hungry lion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.THE END. XD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

hahaha

Does this satisfy you guys?

also about the kiss you've been dying to read? since C.75 kk Cos I’m hoping!! >.<

 

Author's Note, EPILOGUE, and Sequel links will be up next.. ^^

 

how about UPVOTING now? :)