67. Fear

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: I'M BAAAACK!! :D after reading all the comments.. I then conclude that....you guys are BIPOLAR! haha peace! ^^v..

 

 

 

 

 

“Guys!” Xuimin called everyone waving his hand for them to go closer and they did except from Sehun, L.joe and Luhan. “We need to set things right. Not tomorrow, not the other day, but TODAY.” Xuimin said with so much motivation in his voice.

 

 

They started to have a small meeting while you three girls were gone. And they ended up with this…...

 

 

“Are you serious about this Sehun?” he nodded wetting his lips with his (y XD) small tongue. “Seriously?” you asked again to confirm. He looks down on you with a look. “Do I look like I’m joking?” you cleared your throat and bite the insides of your cheek. “Fine, let’s ride that.”

 

Since this ride isn’t crowded you’re already in the front line waiting for your turn to ride the Ferris wheel.

 

When it’s finally your turn to jump in the big wheel, Sehun urged you to go first. You sat down in on corner and were expecting Sehun to enter next but he didn’t.  “Sehun?” you whispered in sudden panic, the ride continues to move for pete's sake!

You went closer to the door but before you could reach the tiny door, someone was pushed inside that made you yelp in surprise.

 

 

 

He, surely a HE, was in the ground, groaning in pain. You recognized his clothes and your eyes widened. For a moment, you don’t know what to do and how to react but your usual self butts in—your caring nature.

 

You crouched down on his side. “Are you okay? I’ll help you up.” You grab his arm and placed it in shoulder as you carry him to sit.

 

“Aish those idiots!” he muttered in annoyance while rubbing his sore arm.

 

 

“Let’s find a place to meet those idiots. (refer to C.26 Smile)  You remembered the first time you heard that from him. It was on the day after his soccer game, you went out shopping together with the EXO-M and when… for the first time, you felt jealous. You shook away your thoughts and look away from him.

 

Luhan glanced at you on his side. He didn’t expect that those idiots have the guts to do this to him. They actually asked Sehun to bring you there while they’ll kidnap Luhan. They couldn’t tell the plan to him, knowing he’s afraid of height so they just planned it themselves.

 

“Hey,” he uttered so you glanced at him once. “I just want you to know that I’m also a victim here. I know nothing about this.” He informed you. “I know.” You shortly replied gazing at the view. It’s now halfway to the top.

 

Luhan knew he’s in trouble the moment he got pushed inside and the time he’s most worried about is…right now.

 

His clammy hands clutched his tight pants in his lap as he shuts his eyes.

 

 

 

You noticed how still the person sitting next to you so you turned to take a look. There you saw him with head hung low and knuckles turning white. You instantly get worried.

 

“Hey, you okay?” you mentally knocked yourself. Aish ofcourse he’s not! He’s shaking, you dummy! “Hey....”

 

“Just don’t mind me here.” He managed to say even though his voice is shaking in fear. “Luhan..you’re not okay, tell me the problem, please? Does anything hurts?” You pleaded while holding his shaking forearm. “I’ll be fine as soon as we get off so don’t worry about me.” He tried his best to hide it from you so he daringly averted his gaze outside, just keeping himself not to look down though.

 

You look at him trying to find out the reason why he’s acting like this. Knowing him, he definitely won’t tell you what’s going on him because of his stupid pride and ego. But one thing is for sure here.. he seems afraid.

 

 

Claustrophobia? Probably not, since he ride cars and elevators.

 

Acrophobia? He rides airplanes right?

 

Then you remembered your first flight with them. Now that you think about it, Lay never leave his side back then. He’s like babysitting him.

 

 

“Hey you should see this!” You faked excitement but he didn’t even move a little to look on where you’re pointing.

 

 

 

 

Fear of Heights. You then concluded.

 

 

You don’t want to point out his weakness because he definitely won’t like it so you decided to keep it to yourself. Now what should I do to help him..?

 

 

You look around and noticed that you’re already on the peak. You glanced at Luhan once again and tried to read what he’s thinking by now. You shifted a little which end up as a wrong move. The cable shakes a little and made Luhan more nervous than ever. “Don’t move!” he cried.

 

Now, it’s confirmed.

 

 

You smiled on the result of your mini observation before you yank him forcefully to your side. You hug his head forcing his face to collide in your shoulder and upper chest.

 

 

 

You giggled a little bit before you open your mouth to talk again. “You don’t have to pretend Luhan, you don’t have to hide things from me.” You whispered and hug him closer. Please Don't...

 

 

 

 

“Now shhh… stop shaking! It’s absolutely bothersome.” You chuckled and rub his back to calm him.

While doing so, you're also calming your heart,  afraid that he might hear it pounding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Author's Note:
 

 

GAAAAHHHH, OMG !!  I, Myself, miss them too,.. >.<

but sorry..this won't last :P

I like Chorong..  so there's no way I'll make a bad image of her in my story...kkk

Thank you for the 2-days(?) wait... and 300 upvotes?!!! >///<

I've missed you all guys~~ ^_^