59. Truth

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: I told to some in comments that..'you're gonna love Kris part here'..kkk well, that depends if you're being really observant. :D
.....guys, I won't let myself get infected by the 'disease' of some, cos for me, Kris will always be KRIS.. not YiFan, not WuYiFan but KRIS who leads EXO-M for the past monthssss. ^^

 

 

 

 

 

“Stephanie what? Kris what are you talking about?” you anxiously asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“Nari, don’t try to hide it from me. I heard your conversation with the Jung brothers back in the hotel in Japan. I’ve met them before in Canada and I know they are the cousins of the Zhou’s heiress.” he calmly explained with a pinch of superiorness.

 

 

“I…I d-don’t know what you’re talking about.” You interrupted, trying to hide your nervousness.

 

 

“I did a few researches after that day and I found out that the heiress is currently traveling around. She’s been using her English name during her middle school but when she came to Asia, she uses a different name.” Kris leaned back on the wall.

 

He crossed his legs over the other and crossed his long arms as well. “I also check the school’s data.I found out that there’s a transfer student last year from China and apparently, her name is Zhou Jia Li. That Zhou Jia Li is actually using a Korean name now..” he trailed off…

 

 

“Aren’t you going to admit it yet?” You kept silent and bite your lower lip.

 

 

“Oh well.. I also heard about the heiress dating the Samsung’s grandson Oh Se—“ “Fine.” You cut him off and shut your eyes with head low.

 

“You’re right Kris, I’m the one you were talking about. I’m Stephanie Jane, the Zhou’s only heiress.” You finally said, weakly and defeated.

“That wasn’t that hard.” Kris said with a chuckle and sat back down on the bed. “I’m just curious.. why are you hiding all these years?”

 

 

“Truthfully, I’m not hiding Kris, I just want a normal life.” You sighed and continue “I want to travel. I want to enjoy life as long as I can because I know that when I graduated, I’ll get stuck in their hands. I don’t even know if I can pursue college.” You admitted.

 

This was the first time you talked about this to someone aside from Sehun.

 

“I see. Everyone wants freedom. So, hiding all these years wasn’t intentional?” you nodded while playing with your fingers in your lap. “Wow, then it just turned to something bigger. Do you know that everyone is so curious about your identity? Woah.” Kris chuckled, knowing he’s ahead of the rest after he found this one out.

 

 

“Kris, although it wasn’t intentional, could you still keep this as a secret, even to the guys? I want to finish my studies here living as Jung Nari and I don’t want my friends to look at me differently.” You look up on him with pleading eyes.

 

“You mean, they didn’t know about this?” Kris was taken about by the truth he just found out. You slowly shook your head. “No one knows, only Sehun and his family. I don't want them to know. I want to live a normal life. Please Kris-ge...can I count on you?”

Kris smiled and held out his pinky finger. “I got your back sis!” he guaranteed you.

 

You link your finger on him and smiled back timidly. Just by the look on his eyes, you know that you could trust Kris. “Noona!” Tao ran to you and yank you up.

 

 

“Are you okay? Did Kris-ge hurt you? Did he—“ “Tao, I’m fine, perfectly fine.” You assured the overacting panda. “Kris-ge, I’m warning you..if you touch noona again. I’ll make sure you won’t be able to get up for tomorrow school!” Tao warned but Kris just rolled his eyes and walks out of the room.

 

“Why did he bring you here?” Chen asked while looking around like it’s his first time entering Lay’s room. “He just asked me something.. that’s all.” You answered with a lip smile.

 

“Something? That long? You guys stayed here for like twenty minutes!” Xiumin informed you exaggeratedly. “Well…” “Don’t tell me he confessed tp you?!” Xuimin asked again. “Kris? Ofcourse not, besides he’s like a brother to me.” You replied. “Ha! Then he got rejected, that why it took so long!”

 

“Did he cry so you stayed here till his tears were gone?” “How did he say it?” “How he looked?” “What were his words?” Tao and Xuimin bombarded you with questions wanting to find a hole in Kris astounding perfect persona before Chen cuts in.

 

“Guys, stop. Whatever they talked about remains to themselves! Now let’s head down, Lay-hyung’s probably done cooking by now. Nari-ssi, hyung said you’re not allowed to leave if you won’t eat dinner with us.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

While eating, the boys keep on teasing Kris. You felt bad for him since you asked him to keep it as a secret now he can tell him the real questions he asked you and they end up accusing him with their made-up story.

 

“Wow sunbae, you cooking skill are exceptional!” you praised while eating the ham and sausage fried rice made by Lay to change the topic. And you succeeded.

 

“Hyung is like our personal cook in our group if we’re alone” Chen told you. “Yeah, because you know our leader is so not very helpful. Why did we even call him leader by the way?” Tao added shaking his head helplessly. “Yeah RIght! He doesn’t do anything at all!” Xuimin added, clucking his tongue.

 

 

Suddenly, you've been by the mention of that certain someone.

 

 

 

 

 

“Nari… can I asked you something?” suddenly Lay interrupted while Tao and Xiumin were arguing about Luhan's position and Chen joining the debate.

Lay is sitting across from you. You looked up to him and the moment you met his eyes, you instantly felt uncomfortable. He looks serious. He was actually observing you the whole time because even he's not saying it, he's also curious about what you and Kris had talk about...

 

You stared at him for a second before you hesitantly nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you like Luhan?”

 

 

Silence.

 

Even the lost boys that was immersed in their conversation earlier turned their heads to your direction.

 

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

LOL ending the chapter again with a question. XD first Kris,  now Lay…!! haha

you are soooo doomed Nari-ssi !! ^_^ #KrisLayHan

This is supposed to be posted tomorrow (about 10hrs later) but I already dropped it bcos I'm bored. :D

 

zai wo mei yi tian de ....error.. haha

any chinese here? what are those two last character? :D

 

 

This WAS a perfect picture...OT12 and stuffs...until...........

 

you see this.. XD