62. Voice

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: previous chapter titled ‘Boys’..now we have ‘Voice’ haha rhyme! XD

 

 

 

 

“Yah! You can’t just barge in my room like that!!” you yelled back. Like Sehun, you’re not the type who will always lock your room’s door since you live alone and were raised to be alone. “What if I’m !” Sehun just keep his glare on you as he walks closer. “Don’t be silly Nana, you changed in that hidden closet or your bathroom. Now explain!!”

 

Is this the result of letting him hang out with me every day? It feels like he knows me more than I do myself.

 

“We went to Lay sunbae’s house and something came up so they asked me if they can stay here for a while.” You told him. “And you let them?!” Sehun scoff and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Nari, are you not aware of how late it is?! I’m already worried since you’re not answering your phone and you’re not replying in my text messages then the next thing I saw , is you going home with four boys coming out of YOUR car?!!”

 

“What’s happening here?” Kris came with worried expression. “We heard….” He trailed of when Sehun turned to look at them. Yes, the rest came with Kris. Xuimin and Tao were both hiding behind Kris’ lean figure.

 

 “What are you all doing here?!” Sehun asked with an irritated look. “I should be asking you the same question.” Kris bravely replied. Sehun raised a brow. “I am her friend.” He said in a-matter-of-fact tone. “Well, so are we.” Kris calmly responded. Sehun keeps glaring at them but they’re not doing the same.

 

 

 

“How about we start again? We don’t mean harm, please believe us.” Chen offered his hand for a handshake infront of him. Sehun eyed it, not moving at all. You went to his side and pulled his sleeve. “Hey, atleast try to act friendly?” Sehun glance at you one last time. “Fine” he breathed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

You were making their midnight snacks while the boys were playing.

You placed everything in the tray and walk back to the living room. “Snack time~!!” You called like you’re calling for your kids. The boys ran to the side of the living room on the couch were you placed the tray.

 

Sehun walk slowly with hands in his pocket and peek on what you brought. When he managed to see it in between the commotion, he instantly rolled his eyes.

 

Just when he thought that atleast for once, you’ll serve chips but as expected, it’s fruits, nothing but fresh bit-sized fruits.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“My friends will come to my place tomorrow night, I just live there.” He pointed the big house beside yours “Want to hang out with us? I’m sure they’ll welcome you.” Sehun smiled at the EXO-M boys. You eyebrow instantly perked up. Did he just  smiled? He was glaring at them an hour ago. You thought.

 

The boys look at each other with knowing look. “I hope they already forget about the last time.” Sehun added with a chuckle. (refer to Chap ‘Misunderstood’ XD) “We’ll be happy to. But please expect that I’ll only be us ……four or five, we’re not sure if Lay-hyung will come and Luhan hyung definitely won’t come since he has a date tomorrow.” Chen explained to Sehun.

 

He has a date?

 

 

 

 

Sehun offered them a ride home since they came with your car leaving you with your depressing thought to yourself....

 

...They look good together.


 


 

 

Today, you accepted the fact that you’ll be alone doing your homework and Sehun’s. You know that he’ll be very busy tonight and being the considerate best friend you decided to get his before the party started. The boys asked you if you want to join but you refused. No one knows, you might end up as their maid again like the last time. (refer to Chap.50 ‘confession’)

 

 

 

You were now alone in your room accompanied by your desk lamp, books and Pinku ‘sleeping’ your bed with open eyes. (Creepy. XD)

 

You stood up and glance at Sehun’s room through your window and saw them dancing around foolishly. You chuckled once, closing your curtain and went back to your desk.

 

 

Your phone vibrated in your desk indicating a new message arrived. You swiped it unlock and saw Eunji’s message. She’s asking you if you have homework in History and you typed a reply with a smile. She’s so forgetful.

 

 

 

You caught sight of that contact number once again. You stared at it, unsure what to do. Should I?

 

 

After a few minutes of debating with yourself you decided to choose the initial one.

Taking a deep breath you tap the green button and nervously placed it beside your ear.

 

 

 

 

 

Ring.

you gulped

 

Ring.

your hand is shaking

 

Ring.

your heart started to pound.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello?”

A voice answered...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

….without knowing, a tear escaped your eye.

 



 

Hello?

 

Who’s this?

 

Hello?

 

Luhan pulled out his phone from his ear and look at the unregistered number flashing on the screen. His brow creased before he placed it back against his ear. “Hello?” he attempted once again.

He doesn’t know why he’s still talking calmly up till now. The normal Luhan will probably be yelling at the caller by now. He held it closer to his ear and there he heard it.

 

 

 

 

The faint sobbing coming from the other line…

 

 

 

“Luhan!” Chorong called out and tap his back. “There you are.” He quickly end the call and tucked his phone back to his pocket.

“Who called?” she inquired. “I don’t know. It’s unregistered.” He replied. "Let's go, your grandfather is already waiting for you."

 

 

 

It was the truth, but he knows, somehow, that he knew who’s on the other line...

 

Nari….

 

 

 


Author’s Note:

 


Boooyeah!

Pain started to grow… T^T

 

 

 

deer + grass XD

 

 

My HUNHAN feeeeeels~~ >.<

[Hunhan] 2014 June Compilation VIDEO