55. Hurt

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

 

You exhaled one last time and continued walking, while doing so, you bumped into someone. You step backward as quickly as you can and bowed to apologize before looking up to see the person and your eyes slightly widened..

He was just standing there, hands in both pockets and looking at you, showing no emotion.

 

“Luhan?” it wasn’t you. And the next thing you knew. She’s already giving him a hug. “Are you looking for me, eo?” Chorong asked, her arms are still in his waist. Luhan look down on her and gave her a small smile.


 

 

 

“Oh Nari! I didn’t know it was you, I thought he was just talking to someone else.” Chorong said and linked her arm in his. “Luhan, she’s my friend, she’s Jung Na--“ “I’m not interested.” Luhan cut in. He shoved her arm in his and walked on the opposite direction.

 

 

“Seems like the boys hate us today..First Sehun-ssi, now him.” Chorong giggled and smiled at you. “I’ll just introduce him to you next time. I gotta go now. See you around Nari~”  She gave you small hug and flew.

 

 

 

Someone snorted behind you. “I knew she’s not just someone.” You heard Eunji’s voice that made you turned to your side and found her there standing with crossed arm while watching Chorong trying to catch up with Luhan’s long strides.

 

“Now, I feel like I’m on Sehun’s side.” Eunji smirked and pat your shoulder. “Don’t worry, we can get through this..”

 

“What do you mean?” you curiously questioned your friend. “Nari, you know, even though you don’t tell me everything..I’m still a girl, you must remember that.” You look at her again puzzled.

 

“Here. Eat this before our class starts.” She handed you a sandwich, the one you always ordered.  “Now, let’s go! The guys already left for their classes.” She slung an arm on your shoulder and hops on the way.

 

 

 

“Eunji how could I eat when you’re this jumpy?” you complained with a smile. “You’ll be fine, just think that you’re now struggling to survive.” She said and started jumping again. “Eunji seriously?” she just laughed and you got infected so you laughed too.

 

Thanks to her, you’re smiling even though you’re….hurt, inside.

 

 

 

 


 

To: Hun

Want some bubble tea?

 

 

To: Hun

Hey, sleeping already? Playing games again?

 

 

To: Hun

Hun… if you don’t reply now I’m not going to treat you bubble tea anymore!

 

 

 

He still didn’t reply, so you keep sending him text messages.

 

“Are you seriously ignoring me?”

“Hun, I’m serious. I’m really not going to buy you that drink, EVER!”

“I won’t let you in my house too!”

“No more tutoring and Saturday shopping!”

 

“Yah, I’m warning you..”

 

 

“Fine, I won’t mention bubble tea anymore. It’s about our friendship now, if you won’t come here within five minutes.. I’ll seriously ignore you for the rest of our lives!”

 

 

 

 

Five minutes already passed and still no Sehun in sight. You sighed once again and punch your last text to him. The scene with Luhan and Chorong earlier keeps on replaying in your mind, you desperately want to be distracted, at least for tonight.

 

 

“Sehun please, I need you.”

 

 

 

 

 

You glance at the clock and noticed that three minutes already passed since you sent the last one, tears threatening to fall by now. You bite your lower lip and reached out to hug Pinkeu. (refer to Chap.02 ‘Craving for Sweets’)

 

“Was he really that mad?”

 

 

 

 

Bang!

 

The door of your room meets the wall with so much force.

 

 

 

“Sehun..” you whispered in both surprise and relief. He was there standing on the doorway catching his breath and surely covered in sweats. His eyes met yours and he quickly strode on your way.

 

 

He scooped you up and hugged you. You were now kneeling on the edge of your bed with him supporting you. “Sorry, I’m late. I’m sorry Nana.” He whispered, still panting.

 

 

 

The tears you were holding earlier fell down rapidly and you started sobbing. “I’m glad that you’re here now.” You managed to utter between sobs.

 

 

 

 

“I’m always here for you…”

 

You wrap your arms in his waist and hug him closer. His shirt is drenched with sweats.

 

 

 

 

He actually ran from Kai’s house located three blocks away from your houses. The boys fetched him in his house so he didn’t bring his car with him. He told the boys that he’ll leave early when he got your very first message.

 

He was only walking leisurely playing with his phone in his hand on the way. He enjoys how low your threats are. He knows too well that you were just kidding and that you’re not serious about ending the friendship so he didn’t even bothered to type a reply.

 

Every time his phone would beep and there’s another message coming from you, he’ll just laugh it off but when he read the last one, he grip his phone hard and ran as fast as he can.

 

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

Oh god Sehun, let’s get married please! Like right now!! >.<

 

and Sehun be like.. 'How about NO?' kkkk

 

 

 

and just like this chapter's  title I'm also hurt......

 (from this 'xlkslb_ccdtks' to just oohsehun and the profile update....)

let's just respect our baby's decision.

We all know how much he loves every member..maybe it just hurt him so much as well.