69. Helping out

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: Since it's my SAENGIL today... I'm treating everyone with a DOUBLE UPDATE!! ^_^ (C.68 & C.69)

once I put a line / each long gap / each person's interaction means, that paragraph is a different day.

 

 

 

 

“Did you see them? They look so good together!” You heard one of your classmate squealed with her friends.  “I know, they’ll make a perfect couple!” her friend agreed. “Chorong-ssi is so cute and pretty.” One added. “She suits our prince.”

 

 

Eunji glance at you while your classmates were chatting. She knows what you feel, she knows that you like Luhan, she knows that you’re just trying to hide it. She knows too well.

 

 

When she couldn’t take it anymore.. she stood up from her seat and yelled at your classmates gossiping. “Yah! I’m trying to study here, so shut up!” Everyone is well aware of how violent Eunji can be even though she’s a girl, so they scrammed back to their seats.

 

Eunji leaned closer to you. “Just ignore them.” She advised, but that’s what you were exactly actually trying to do in the first place.

 

 


 

 

“Look! They look so adorable.” Another comment reached your eardrum as you walk in the hallway to the locker room. Apparently, the couple just reached the school too.

 

“Nari!” someone tap your back. “Hi~” she greeted with a bright smile. It’ll be rude to just ignore Chorong since she doesn’t do anything to you so you greeted back. She pulled Luhan closer “Luhan here wants to greet you too.” she beamed. You quickly grab your things and close your locker. “I’m sorry I have to go now.” You excused yourself and ran away.

 


 


 

 

“Noona!” someone attacked you again.

You slap Tao’s arm as soon as he released you. “How many times do I have to tell you, never to surprise me like that?” Tao scratched the back of his head and grinned at you. “I’m sorry noona!”

 

You turned back around and continued walking. Tao jogs to your side. Well, actually you’re the only one whose speed walking now since Tao’s long legs can catch up with your short strides without difficulty. “Noona, do you want to have a lunch with us?” “No.” you immediately responded. “Why?” he asked half whining. “Just because.”

 

“Chorong noona!” Tao suddenly yelled waving his arm in the air. You look ahead and there you saw them again. “Chorong noona is always joining us during lunch, you should join too, the more the merrier!” he happily said. You shook your head and forced a smile at him. “I’m sorry Tao.” You turned around and took the long way to your class since you don’t want to see him again. “Noona!”

 

 


 

 

“Hi!”

“Ohmygod!” your hand is in your chest while closing your eyes. Someone suddenly appeared out of nowhere startling you, or maybe you’re just not very attentive.

 

“Sunbae. What are you doing here?” you asked a little confused at his sudden appearance since you barely seen him throughout the week.

 

“I’m sorry to bother you but can you please give this to Chorong? She left it in my car. She’s in our lounge; I just need to leave now so I’m asking you this.” Lay quickly turned around and walk back to his car few meters away from you. “Bye, Nari. Thanks!” he hollered.

 

 

You stared at Chorong’s notebook thinking if you should go there, but for sure you’ll see him there too. You look around biting your lip and tapping your foot in nervousness, just then you saw your classmates. Luhan and Chorong’s fans.

 

Saved by the ‘angels’. You smiled in relief. You approached your classmates and ask them if they can return Chorong’s notebook to her in their lounge. The girls screamed just by the idea of going to the exclusive ‘EXO-M lounge’ and took—snatched her notebook in your hand.

 


 


 

 

 

“Nari!” you were walking to class when Kris suddenly called you and ran to your spot. “Hey.” You greeted back. “Are you on your way home now?” you nodded. “We’ll have a game practice with EXO-M as our rival team.. do you want to see it?”

 

“I’m sorry Kris.. Sehun and I will head somewhere later today.” You replied. “Really?, then it’s a bad timing then?” you nodded apologetically.  “I see.”

“I’m sorry again, maybe next time Kris..” he nodded. “I’ll get going now..”

“Take care!” he hollered. “Thanks!”

(A/N: Kris here is still keeping Nari's secret as promised guys.. just think of being placed in the middle of Luhan and Nari's situation..)

 


 

 

You were about to enter the cafeteria when…

 

“Noona!” you rolled your eyes hearing his voice calling you like that again.

“What?” you snap unintentionally. “Oh, I’m sorry.” You mumbled an apology, guilt ate you instantly. “What it is?” you questioned again in a normal tone.

“Chen said he’ll treat us today, we’re thinking of watching a movie..” “If you’re here to invite me, I’m sorry Xuimin-ssi..I need to start working on my reserach paper tonight.” you answered. It wasn't really a lie at all.

 


 

 

 

“What now guys? It’s my turn, I can’t think of anything so give me an idea please.” Chen started.

 

 

The boys were now gathered in their lounge once again. All your interaction with the boys for the past days was actually planned by them. You’ve been constantly ignoring Luhan’s presence for the past 2 weeks after that day in amusement park. They feel like it’s partly their fault so they decided to help out.

 

 

 

“What should we do next?”  Lay asked while the others kept silent, thinking of some other way.

 

“Should we just… stop this? Chorong asked worriedly. Luhan look at her questioningly. “I mean, if we just stop pretending…” “We can’t. My grandfather is still keeping an eye on us… I’m sorry Chorong for putting you on this.” Chorong shook her head. “It’s nothing, I’m glad to help. Besides, there’s nothing to do at home besides sleeping and eating anyway, I feel like i gain weight in each passing day..”

 

 

“Nari Noona is quite stubborn, if you ask me.” Tao said. “Indeed.” Xuimin agreed with a deep sigh.

 

 

 

Luhan adruptly stood up from the couch. Everyone turned to look at him.

“I’ll take care of this, thank you guys for the help but right now, it’s my turn.” he determinedly said.

 

 


 

Author's Note:

 

Go Luhan, Go Luhan, Go Luhan!!! (kicking his ) XD

 

 

 

 

PLEASE GIVE MY STORY LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE~~!!

That's all I want as a birthday gift from everyone. ^_^