80.1 Thankful

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: I don't want to torture you guys any further so here it is!! ^^

at starting a story and how to end it..so..if it’s not good enough.. please forgive me. >.<

I want to end this at Chapter 88 (since you know how much I love that number ryt? haha).. but I can’t drag it any longer cos if I do, I’ll tend to create boring chapters or veerrry short ones, so.. I’m sorry. T^T

I just decided to give long updates for the last 5 chapters (from C.75).. I hope you’re really okay with that J Also, I’m cutting this into 2 parts because its freaking 7pages in MSword!! O_O So, 2 parts it is. Hahaha peace!!

 


 

 

 

“Stupid stupid heels!” you hissed in annoyance and sat down on the center fountain of your wide flower garden. You're now back in your mansion after the event.  Sehun and your other friends were all still in the event's place since you actually sneaked out of the place with your nanny. You pulled it out of your sole and threw it in the grass hoping it’ll scattered like a fragile glass but unfortunately for you, it didn’t.

 

You rolled up your thick gown up to your knee and check your foot. You massage it for a while and stretches you limbs. You watch your feet as you wiggled each toes in the air. You finally felt so relaxed and free!

 

You placed your palm flat on both sides of you and look up in the night sky. It’s full of stars tonight.

 

 

 

You remembered the last time you stared at it. It was the night Sehun came by, you were so confused that day on how to deal with your feelings and now…. you’re more than confused.

 

 

 

Is it really the right thing to do? Letting someone labeled you as his fiancée? Letting him enter your life?

You’re not even sure yourself if you’ll be able to accept him. Are you really prepared enough for this?

 

 

 

Today is the start of another chapter in your life. A new start, new beginning.

There are things you welcomed in your life through the years, there are things you have to let go in the process. There are things that made you who you are right now.

 

You’ve experience life to the fullest.

 

 

You travelled the world as you wish. You did well in your studies, far from what you expected. You met great friends that occupy their own spot in your heart. From strangers to someone you shared your tears and laughter. Friends that brought smiles in your faces, cared for you, and loved you.

 

That certain someone that been so close to you, he’s not just a best friend, not just a brother, but someone you treasured the most. A precious jewel, that your heart owns.

 

And then…there’s him. The one who stab your heart, that causes you nothing but pain.  You couldn’t even tell if you really love him, just why? He annoyed the hell out of you but still he managed to reserve his own spot and curved his name on it.

 

“What can I do to forget you? What can I do to let you go? Everytime I hear about you, it feels like my heart is crumbling down. It’s still hard Luhan…now you’re making me hate you again..”

 

 

You close your eyes trying to erase the depressing thoughts away and feel the night breeze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a peaceful silence until…

 

 

Your feet hanging there suddenly felt warmness. You opened your eyes and found someone below you couching down. You’re sure that it’s the same tux you’ve seen earlier that your future husband is wearing. He’s slipping flat white shoes on your foot now.

 

 

You jumped off the fountain side and try to stand up. Way more comfortable! It’s not that you don’t wear heels before, but every time you’re overseas you’re wearing flat shoes always.. so you’re already used to it.

 

He pulled out his small notebook and scribbled on it before he showed it to you. “I ask it from your maid.” It reads. You look at him and gave him a small smile. “Thanks. But, what are you doing here?” you asked and waited as he replied back using the pen and paper. “Getting some fresh air.”

 

 

 

The more you look at him..the more you see that jerk on him. They look so much the same except that he has a big mouth while he doesn’t. “Can I stay with you here? Would you mind?” his small notebook appeared infront of you.

 

You let out a short laugh and face him. “ocfourse, you silly. I think I need a company. You can stay as long as you want. Just a short warning, I’m boring to be with, you know.” You climbed back to your previous seat and offered him to seat with you.

 

 

“Yeah sure. But you never bored me.” He showed you another note before he hops up on your side. You just smiled at him and stared ahead while swinging your feet in the air. He poked you and showed you another.

 

“I heard you’re a little talkative..” you shook your head. “You heard it wrong.. I’m not. I actually don’t talk much unless needed.” You replied.

 

 

 

He continued to show you everything he wrote in his small notebook and now it feels like you’re really having a talk with him. He’ll write on it and show it to you, then you’ll answer, it goes like that. It felt comfortable until he came up with…

 

 

 

 

“Do you have a boyfriend?” You were taken aback by the sudden question.

 

 

Since he already asked a lot, there’s nothing more to talk about anymore, probably the reason why he ended up with that. You both know that business-related engagements are always forced so you can’t choose who to marry even you’re in love with someone.

 

 

You slowly shook your head. “I don’t..” you answered in a very low voice. He wasn’t mine after all.

 

 

“That’s impossible!!!” you chuckled at his note. It has three exclamation marks at the end. “Believe it or not, it’s true.” You let out another giggle. He crumpled the page and tossed it angrily on the ground. You were a little startled when he did that.

 

 

“Did you ever fell in love with someone?” you notice that he wrote it in a hurry. His handwriting looks like written by a chicken feet.

 

 “Well…you can say that..but we both know that it won’t work so we let go. I did fell, but I tried my best not to fall again” You waited as he scribbled a new one with so much force. Your brow creased at his sudden changed of behavior. You thought he was some kind of nerd earlier actually. “Why did you decide not to continue?”

 

“because…” you paused and blinked at him curiously when you noticed that his hands were a little shaky as he holds the paper for you to read...you look down in your lap and locked your eyes on it

 

 

“I.. I don’t want to hurt him. It may look selfish at first, but if we continue it, we’ll just turn a bruise to an open wound. I guess I loved him so much that I don’t want to hurt him. It hurts—“ your eyes widened when he cuts you off….with his lips sealing  yours.

 

 

 

He quickly took off his mask and planted his lips on yours, giving you a three-second kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your eyes widened even more when he leaned back showing you his full profile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lu…..han..?

 

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

Did you guys notice when he asked if she has a boyfriend and she answered ‘I don’t’?

then ‘the FIANCEE’  angrily tossed the paper on the ground? Haha Introducing the ‘pissed’ suppose-to-be-boyfriend ..XD

 

“That’s impossible!!!” you chuckled at his note. It has three exclamation marks at the end...

HAHA I got nothing to say to that Lulu. -_-

 

 

Shall we squeal and spazz together now?????

HELL YEAH finally!! *throws and flips everything*

Just curious.. how many of you were expecting this to happen?? >.<

I failed to trick you!! wae so smart?! TT_TT



1 MORE UPDATE~~ ^_^

I'm half glad that i'm done with this.. because school works is literally killing me by now. T^T

I have a cough, cold and a light fever.. and i still need to do my works. >.<