56. Day Out

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: can we just stop and take a moment to talk about how gorgeous this man is? >///<


 

 

 

Birds are chirping, wheels hitting the road, and the sunlight touching your skin. You lazily opened your eyes and instantly squint in brightness.

 

You held out a hand to cover your eyes and when you do you suddenly noticed that you’re not alone and your face was pressed on a sturdy surface.

 

You look up and your eyes landed on a stunning feature.

 

“I didn’t know you were this handsome when you’re asleep.” You whispered and giggled.

His perfect brows were creased, his soft hair is thrown everywhere and his thin pink lips were slightly parted while breathing steadily. You slowly sat up careful not to wake him up.

 

 

 

“mmmmmm!! NANA!!” Sehun tossed around, tapping your hand at the same time. You’re actually pressing his nose close and not letting the air to get pass through it. He grabs your wrist and forcefully pulled it out.

 

You started laughing while your best friend is rubbing his red nose. “You look like Rudolf.” You commented sniggering. “Ha Ha, very funny.” Sehun glared at you as he sat up. He rake his hair out of his face with his long fingers and rub his eyes with both hands. He looks like a pissed kid because someone disturb his precious sleep.

 

 

 

“Oh!” you gasped when you glance at the clock. “We’re late!” you yelped and started walking back and forth on the side of your bed.

 

“Eotteokke! Eotteokke!” you panicked since taking absence isn’t your style (it’s Kris’s style.LOL). “Nana, will you please stop? You’re making me dizzy.”

 

 

“But Sehun!” you whined. “There nothing we can do anyway. They’re probably in their third class by now, we can’t get in, unless you want to climb the walls? So, let’s just enjoy this day.” He suggested. You turned to him with jutted lips and furrowed brows.

 

“Dress up, I’ll be back.” Sehun jump off your bed. He pats your head as he pass and head straight to the door. “Dress comfortably. I’ll get you later~” then he’s gone.

You look out on your window and saw that finally, FALL has come. It's your favorite season of the year. “maybe he’s right..” you whispered beaming at the sight on the other side of your window before getting yourself ready.

 

 

You face the mirror and noticed how horrible you look. Good thing you didn’t attend school today or Eunji will probably just scold upon seeing your large eye bags. She’s like your personal makeup artist, not that she’s applying make ups on you, she’s just making sure you’ll look fine.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

“You know, I really felt uncomfortable here. I’m used in driving my car not riding someone else’s.” You murmured while fixing your seatbelt.

“You want to drive?” you turned to Sehun with a surprise face. “Can I?” you delightedly asked with hopeful sparkling eyes. Sehun nodded and you’re smile turn to gummy one. “Yehet!” You threw your hands in the air before you did your victory dance in your seat.

 

 

Sehun hastily went out and went to the other side while you crawl to the driver’s seat.

When Sehun’s done tucking himself, you grip the stirring wheel. “Hun..” you softly called. “What?”

You exhaled and glued your eyes on the road. “I’m nervous” you confessed.

 

Sehun poke the side of your tummy and chuckled. “You’ll be fine.” He encourages you with a smiling eyes. “But what if I scratch this…?” you anxiously asked looking in his direction. You know how boys take care of their cars. Your cousins even gave names to their sports car and they never ever let you drive their so-called girlfriends. “So? Then there’s a scratch, it doesn’t matter. Just drive Nana" You blinked at him in bewilderment. "Are you really sure?" Sehun nodded. "Just don’t crash it with other cars, we’re not in bump cars yet.”

 

 

 

“...yet?” you already started the engine of his sport car when you remembered his words. “Do you mean..we’re going to amusement park?” you asked with mixed surprise and excitement.

 

“Where else do you think?” he simply replied. Your hand left the wheel and landed around his neck. You gave him a hug. “you’re the best Hun!”

 

“I know I know.” Sehun taps his shoulder proudly and chuckled. (do you guys know SJ_Siwon's blue Audi? that's Sehun's car here kkk)

 

 


 

 

“Nari!”

 

How come every morning someone will call you? Can’t you have a peaceful morning with your locker?

 

“We’re have you been yesterday?” Eunji interrogate as soon as she reached you, crossing her arms. L.joe is walking behind her still yawning. “I was out on a date.” You replied. “WHAT?!” you covered your ears although it’s too late.

 

“Eunji, you just broke my eardrums. I was just kidding, relax!” you then shook your head amusingly. “I’m with Sehun, we had a day out.” You added and close your locker. Eunji just nodded. She knows what you’ve been going through so she didn’t ask further. She grabs your arm and leaned closer. “We have some news for you guys.” She excitedly informed you."About what?" "L" Eunji whispered as she drags you to your classroom.

 

“Hey, abandoning me already?!” L.joe called out and followed you two.

 

 

 


Author’s note:


Boring update.. I’m sorry guys. ><

 

The boys of EXO-M will start appearing again in the next few chaps… and HunHan too. :D

yessh, they'll meet in about 8 more chaps.. :)

 

Yixing TT^TT

 

Notice that there's no advance post yesterday?? bcos im so busy in school.. till now. TT^TT

BTW, you guys don't mind having short updates right?? I update DAILY / EVERYDAY.

Is that really okay???