66. Pain

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: I'll just drop this first before i took a rest. Thank you guys for understanding :)

 

 

 

 

“Wow this is so nice!” Kai jump around as soon as Suho parked his car. Kai, Sehun and you were riding his car. You and the boys decided to play in the amusement park. It’s Saturday and you don’t have classes for tomorrow so you still have a day to make up with your studies and decided to join them.

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“L.joe! This is mine get yours!” L.joe keeps on biting the cotton candy that Eunji bought for herself. “Don’t you find this romantic? Us, sharing the same food?” L.joe winked at her. Eunji pushed him away. “Romantic your face! You’re just doing this because you don’t want to spend your precious dimes!”

 

L.joe faced her feigning pain. “How could you say that babe? It’s that what you really see in me?” Eunji opened to speak but got cut off when L.joe sealed her lips with his. Eunji softened and kiss him back.

 

“Spare us please!” Kai announced and pushed his friends ahead of the two. You just giggled at the sight. Sehun held your hand and tug it lightly to get your attention. “Let’s go?” You look back at the couple and back to Sehun. “Are we seriously leaving them?” Sehun glanced over you and shrugged, “I’m sure they’ll be able to catch up.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

All of you were now resting in an icecream parlor waiting for the EXO-M to arrive as well.

 

“There they are!” Kyungsoo pointed somewhere. All your heads turned to that direction and found Tao walking like a fashion model. Chen and Xuimin waving their arms in the air like you couldn’t see them yet. Lay following behind with earphones stuck in his ears and…you frowned at the sight.

 

Luhan and Chorong walking side by side.

 

Sehun noticed you and placed his hand over yours in the table. “You’ll be fine.” He whispered with an encouraging smile. You gave him a light nod and finish your icecream cup.

 

 

 

 

“Guys, I’m just going to buy something with Nari, we’ll just look for you later eo?” Eunji said before dragging you with her. She suddenly stops which made your face bump in her back. You stepped back and rub your nose.

 

“Chorong-ssi, do you want to come with us?” your eyes widen a bit by the sudden invitation. “Or you’re fine being alone here with these idiots?” Several protest and complaint came out from the boys. Chorong look around and stood up. “I’ll go.” She beamed.

 

 

Eunji was walking ahead while looking around, leaving you with Chorong on your side. You hate to act like this but you just can’t push asked the fact that this girl walking beside you right now is dating the one you love. It pains you so much.

 

 

“Faster girls!” Eunji called out and both of you followed her inside a boutique. “I’ll just buy a dress here and try it then we’ll leave. Can you wait for me here?” Both of you nodded with a smile. Eunji scanned the area for her dress leaving you with Chorong again. Yeah, looking for a dress in an amusement park.. that’s Eunji.

 

 

 

 

 

“Nari-ssi?” you quickly turned to her upon hearing your name. “eo?”

“Why didn’t you tell me you knew Luhan?..” her face is hard and her eyes were locked forward. “I..I just don’t think it’s necessary..” you slowly replied looking down. “It is, it really is.” Chorong turned to face you. “because you’re the very person involve.” You got confused that you had to look in her eyes.

 

“person involve?” you echoed and quickly explained. “No, you’re misunderstanding things! If you think your boyfriend and I were—“ She giggled. “Just talk to Luhan, Nari-ssi.” She advised wearing a smile.

 

“Wha—“ “I’m done, let’s go?” Eunji came and Chorong quickly stood up. What does she mean?

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

When the three of you get back in their place, L.joe quickly pulled Eunji and drags her somewhere. “Hey, L.joe!” you called out but he pretended that he didn’t hear you. Eunji was also confused at the moment. “He wants some alone time with her, just let them.” Sehun told you.

 

 

All of you tried different rides together until they decided to split up and you ended up with Sehun.

 

“Are we really going to ride that?” you gulped eyeing the tall roller coaster ride. “Why? Afraid?” Sehun teased. Both of you were already in the front line “I…I’m not sure about this Hun. I never tried this kind of ride before.” You eyes were almost bulging out just by staring at it. “You’ll be fine.” Sehun grasp your shoulder and pushed you forward. “Sehun, don’t!. yah Sehun! Sehun!!” Sehun just laughed in your misery.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

“Aw, she’s so cute.” Chorong cooed. She and Luhan were queuing for the same ride with Tao and Chen. Luhan took a step to stop Sehun in forcing you when you’re obviously against it but Chorong stop him.

 

“Hey, she’ll be fine. Don’t get so work up.” Chorong giggled at Luhan’s worried face. “Jiejie's right, Lu-ge, you still need to seize your fear of height.” Tao interrupted.

 

Luhan looked back at the ride and gulped.

 

------------------------------------

 

 

As soon as the personnel locked you in your seat, you started fidgeting in fear. “Sehun…please let me out of this.” You reached out and smack his thigh repeatedly. “Sehun!”

 

Sehun sighed and grab your hand. “Relax, will you?” you shot him a look. “Sehun I’m not joking around, let me off, I’m scared!” Sehun looked back at you and saw your scared eyes and tried to hold your gaze.

 

 

 

 

“I brought you here not to scare you, but to help you.” He squeezed you hand with his and leaned closer to you. “I want you to shout what you feel, let it out. Give your heart a rest, let it breathe Nari. It’ll be over before you know it, don’t worry.”

 

 

 

The people riding the same ride started to make noises as they heard the countdown sound. “Nari. Let it out.” Sehun reminded you one last time.

 

 

Here goes nothing….

 

 

 

 

 

“Please come back to me!”

 

 

 

 

 

I miss you…

 

 

 


Author's Note:

 

Told you guys.. don’t hate Chorong~~ ^_^

'person involve'... she knew that Luhan likes someone, the reason why she's here to save their relationship,

and she just found out that the other person is Nari :)

 

Luhan X Nari time people~~~~ you'll see them next..

I'll probably be back on 11th. :D