65. Help

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: Double update within 24hours!! ^_^


same time with the previous chapter ^^ so, it’s like.. ‘MEANWHILE……..’ hehe

 

 

“You knew about THIS? Why didn’t you tell me?!!” Lay pushed him back down to his seat. “Will you please calm down? We just found it out recently...” He confessed. “Remember the day you came here with Chorong-jie? It was the day she confessed it to us.” He explained to Luhan.

 

"She confessed it to all of you?? and you guys never mentioned it to me, not even ONCE??!" Luhan's voice is now close to shouting. Lay look at him apologetically before he hide his face from him. "I'm sorry Han, she requested us not to tell it to you."

Luhan punched the surface of couch in anger and frustration. How come he never even notice any signs? Was he so fed up with his mission that he totally forgot about you? "Damn it!" he muttered angrily and covered his face with both palms.

 

 

“What should we do now?” Lay asked him worryingly. “You need someone who’s wealthy enough to convince your family that you’re already in a relationship… especially your grandfather  to cancel the engagement. They can’t see you with another girl or else everything you’ve been through will just go to waste.” Luhan grips his hair and hide his face in between his arms. “I don’t know Yixing. I don’t know!” Luhan is in verge of crying now.

 

“I hate hurting her..” he whispered in despair..

 

 

 

Lay stood up and sat next to him. He taps his back soothingly. “Luhan, I think it’s the time to trust them. I’m sure they can help us, or at least Nari.” Only the two of them knows about Luhan’s upcoming engagement announcement. Luhan asked him to keep it a secret to the boys since he doesn’t want to include them in his problem.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Lay called everyone and told them to meet at Xiumin’s place. They all arrived in less than ten minutes, thanks to their cheetahs—I mean cars.

 

 

“Where’s Kris?” Lay asked when Tao and Chen arrived in Xiumin’s footsteps; he arrived few minutes before the two. Tao took off his helmet and hand-combed his hair before answering. “Kris hyung just went Macau for business trip. It was so sudden that he wasn’t able to inform us. He probably got your text before he took the plane so, he called me and told me that he can’t make it tonight.”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“WHAAAT??!” The three shrieked in unison.

Lay rubbed his both temples and opened his mouth to start explaining things. “That does explain why we ask Chorong for this. She’s the sister of my friend who came from a wealthy family, wealthier than us, but ofcourse still under the Lu’s.”

 

“Remember the sudden end of our trip in Japan because Nari left?” The three nodded their heads urging him to continue. “Since his parents weren’t expecting him to arrived that day..they talked about his engagement and he was able to hear the most important part. Apparently, he’s already engaged with someone. He quickly ran out and went to my house asking for help, we spend the whole night trying to solve the problem and we end up with this idea.”

 

 

“So this Chorong is just here to help us?” Xuimin inquired and Lay nodded. “Nari noona were right.. I shouldn’t have called her witch.” Tao weakly said. “Has he told his parents about this? I mean, did he tell them that he already has a girlfriend?” Chen asked.

 

“Yes, infact that’s when you guys invited me to hang out with the other EXO. Unfortunately, his grandfather still doesn’t approve it. We still need to convince him further.” Lay told them with defeated eyes. "They need to act more because I heard Luhan's grandfather hired someone to follow them around and investigate."

 

“This is such a big time headache.” Xiumin complained. “That’s why Luhan doesn’t want you to know.. he doesn’t want to burden you guys. I’m not here to ask for you to help him, I just want you guys to help Nari instead. We all know that she’s hurting more than anyone else.”

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Nari..” you eyes were already close but you’re still awake. “Hm?” you opened them to meet his.

 

“Can I sleep here tonight?” Sehun whispered while holding your hand in between your faces. You rolled your eyes and look at him drowsily. “You’re already lying here..”

 

Sehun let out a soft chuckle. “but I still need your permission. No one knows, you might kick me out once I fell asleep.” You close your eyes again since you’re already tired. “Just sleep Hun.” You whispered back and yawned cutely.

 

Sehun used his free hand to wipe the tears appeared on the corner of your eyes. “Sweet dreams.” You just nodded. “Can I hug you?” you nodded as well without completely understanding what he just said since you’re really sleepy by then. Sehun smiled and pulled you closer surrounding his arm on you. He rests his head on top of yours and closes his eyes happily.

 

After a few minutes, he heard your soft snores and felt your breath tickling his skin in his collar area that made him smile widely before it turns downward to a frown.

 

 

 

If only we could stay like this..

 

 


Author’s Note:

Sehun let me cure your pain please~~ I’m always here for you! >.< kkk

 

I purposely didn’t include KRIS in EXO-M’s small gathering..

cos he’s the only one who knew that Nari is wealthier than everyone remember?. HAHA

 

/le sigh deeply/…if only Luhan knew.. -_-

 

before you close my Story.. mind to give me an Upvote? thanks!! ^^