_EPILOGUE_

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

 

 

 

Ring.

 

Ring.

 

Ring.

 

 

You opened your eyes once to locate where your phone is. You then search for it lazily with your fingers. You run your fingers in your hair to push it out off your face while placing the phone using your other hand beside your ear.

 

“Hello?” you answered without checking the caller since your eyes was still close. You rolled back to your bed, chest flat. “Good morning baobei~!” he cheerfully greeted. You rolled your eyes and groaned.

 

“There’s never a ‘good’ morning when your voice is the first thing I’ll hear everyday!” you scowled and heard a hearty chuckle from the other side before he spoke.. “I know. That’s why I’m always calling you. I want to be your ‘first’ in everything, your first boyfriend… your first kiss… your.....” he trailed off teasingly.  “YAH!” your eyes widened and now, you’re totally awake.

 

“Why? Are you thinking something…else?” he teased once again, sounding innocent. “You ert! I’ll hang up!” you declared almost shouting. “Hey wait!  wanna go out on a date?” “NO.” you immediately replied. “It’s Sunday! You already rejected me yesterday telling me you’ll do your home works! What is your reason now?” You can picture a grumpy pouting Luhan on the other side.

 

“I have to do a lot of chores.” You simply said. “Oh. I see..okay, bye!” and the line got cut off. You pulled out your phone away from your ear and stared weirdly at it. “Wow, that’s the first.” You snort in disbelief. Normally, he’ll wait for you to end the call or will keep on pestering you and ruining your day.

 

 

 

You tossed your phone on the surface of your bed and jump off your bed. After drinking a glass of water in your bedside table, you then walked to your washroom. When you’re done changing your clothes and tying your head, you then head down to make breakfast to feed your minions.

 

 

 

 

“I ran out of mango juice…” you mumbled while facing your open fridge. You stood up to open another door of the fridge. You took out the ham and went to your kitchen to start cooking. You also get some eggs and flour to work on a pancake.

 

 

 

“Good Morning!” Sehun entered your kitchen like he's living in the same roof. You glanced at your back and greeted back. “Good Morning Hun.” He walks to the table and reach for an apple. “You’re up early today..” he commented while walking to the sink to wash the apple he snatched on the basket in the center of your dinner table.

 

“That jerk woke me up today.” You told him with twitching eyes in annoyance. “Asking you for a date again?” he asked and you nodded since he’s already facing you and biting the apple in his hand. Sehun leaned on your counter and crossed his long leg over the other. “Tch, he’s acting like you don’t see each other every day in school.” Sehun chuckled bitterly and you nodded again, agreeing on your best friend.

 

 

 

“Want some help?” Sehun offered after he’s done eating. It only took him few bites to finish the whole fruit. “You’re better in cooking this…so I guess I’ll be needing your help.” You told him. He walked away to get his apron (you brought him one) and went back to your side. “I’ll finish this up, you can start frying.” He told you and you obliged immediately.

 

 

 

“Good morning!” someone greeted. You and Sehun’s head turned around at the same time. Your eyes widened while Sehun’s…well he have his poker face on, like always. “You two look like you’ve seen a ghost.” He smirked and strode the way to you. Honestly, you weren't expecting to see him.. so this is the reason why the call ended without prior notice.

 

“Good morning baobei.” He greeted again locking his eyes on you who half turned in his direction. Sehun averted his gaze and flip the pancake on the pan. Luhan circled his arm on your waist about to give you a kiss but you stop his puckered lips with your palm. Luhan pulled back and pouted at you while you’re busy pulling his hand away from you. “Stop bothering us, we’re cooking here.” You told him.

 

 

 

Luhan was sulking in your dining table. His chin is resting on his arms and blowing the surface of it out of boredom. He keeps glancing at the two of you and will end up regretting it after a few seconds. He thinks you two were acting too sweet and he hates it. He easily gets jealous knowing you’ve known Sehun before him and that you’re very close with him.

 

 

“Aren’t you done yet?” You glanced at Luhan on your back and saw him dangerously swinging the chair backwards. You then subconsciously grew worried that he’ll fall down. “Luhan! Stop playing around! Sit properly!” you scold him instead. Luhan sulked once again and bump his chin on your table once again.

 

 

 

You serve the food with the help on Sehun and sat down to eat.

 

“Ketchup?” Sehun asked while you’re cutting the ham and you nodded. He stood up to get it for you. You were sitting on your usual sit on the center with those two on your both sides.

 

“Tch, you could just ask me instead.” Luhan whispered grumpily. You raised a brow at him. “I didn't ask him, he asked me... besides as if you know where it’s placed.” You replied nonchalantly. Luhan sulked for the umpteenth time and chew the pancake unpleased. You glanced at him and smiled amusingly.

 

 

When the three of you were done eating, you told Sehun that you can handle the dishes and push him to the living room together with Luhan.

 

 

“Nari, I’ll just get my phone in my room. The boys might call, be right back.” He told you on the doorframe of the kitchen. “Okay.” you replied and he dashes off.

 

 

 

You were humming to a song when suddenly you felt a presence. Arms wrap itself around your waist followed by a chest touching your back. “Finally.” He whispered with a contented sigh and hugs you closer.

 

“Yah, let go of me!” You tried to shake his arms off since you can’t use your soapy gloved hands. “No!” Luhan leaned closer and rest his chin on your shoulder. You hate to admit but it felt good to be in his arms. “I won’t waste every second with you..” he mumbled softly against your hair.

 

 

 

 

“Ehem.” Luhan quickly pulled out and pretended to be washing the dishes as well. Sehun walk closer and stood behind you two.

 

He leaned down to the space between you two and whispered. “No PDA when I’m around or I’ll make you two hugs each other while doing bungee jumping.” Sehun warned and tap both of your shoulder before leaving again. Both of you gulped in fear, especially the person who’s afraid of heights.

 

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

Poor Luhan, afraid of a giant kid haha

 

Please let me know if you truly want me to continue this for another continuation (maybe we’ll reach 100th this time haha)

.. or you think that I’m just blabbering nonsense here…just tell me to stop. And I’ll do it right away!

No hard feelings or getting offended and such. :’))
 


 

 

 

 

 

can you UPVOTE this Story first?? :)

easy, just click UPVOTE (grey arrow) under my story title in Foreword section

 

Thank You!! See You Soon~ ^_^