79. Engagement

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

 

 

 

 

“Nari!!” she lunged on you and gave you a hug not caring if she’ll mess your dress. “Eunji…” you managed to utter. You were so shock to see her here. In America? In New York? In your exact location?! The heck? Just…HOW?

 

 

After a few seconds.. two more people arrived in the doorway. “MyungByung.” You almost tear up at the sight. Your ‘happy tree friends’ were all here.  Eunji pulled out and pinched your arm. “Aw!” you whined and rub your arm but still smiled through the pain. It’s just a proof that they’re really here with you now and that it isn’t a dream.  You let out a giggle.

 

 

“What so funny huh?” she slapped your sore arm again. “You evil witch! Do you want to die?! How could you just leave me there?! You didn’t even tell us you’re leaving for good! If it wasn’t for Sehun we wouldn’t even know that you’re getting engaged today!” She ranted and exhaled on the side with deflated shoulder. “Daeeebak.” She said with tired eyes.

 

“I’m sorry Eunji..” she taps your shoulder. “It’s okay now, at least we get here in time. If not, you are so dead!” she crinkled her nose and pushes the tip of your nose.

 

“Can I get a hug?” L.joe pushed Eunji aside and opened his arms infront of you. You happily obliged and hugged him. “That’s enough!” Eunji pulled L.joe away from you and hug his side with a grumpy face. L.joe just chuckled at his overly jealous girlfriend and gave her a peck on her lip.

 

 

“How about me?” It was Myungsoo this time. You walk to him and hug your friend. “I don’t have an overly jealous girlfriend with me so I think we can do this forever.” You chuckled in his arms. “That can’t do, I still have an event to attend.”

“Aw! Yah!” You turned to the direction where L is looking and saw Eunji mocking him. She just kicked his for indirectly telling her that she’s an overly jealous gf. 

 

 

 

The three excused themselves so they can change their clothes before the event starts leaving you alone once again. You just let the door open since you felt suffocated with the silence inside.

 

 

You stood in the middle of the room holding your phone. “Didn’t he come with them? I forgot to ask those three. Where could he be?” you were holding your phone tapping the screen while biting your lower lip. “Should I call?”  

 

 

 

 

“Ohmygod.” Suddenly you got attacked again on the back. For a second you got startled and felt scared but that back hug felt so familiar, too familiar.

 

 

 

It didn’t take you a minute to recognize it. It’s tight but it felt very comfortable like always. You place your hand over his’ that’s resting around your slim waist. He then nuzzled his nose on the back of your neck lightly tickling you in the process. “You came..” you whispered wearing a smile.

 

You stayed like that longer than usual, no words needed. Both of you were just enjoying the moment because you surely both miss each other.

“I miss you” he mumbled and rested his heavy head on top of your left shoulder.

 

You turned a little to the side to face him. He pouted while tightening his embraces more, almost lifting you off the ground with his thin but stunningly strong arms. You pulled up your right arm and ruffled his hair on your left side.I do too, you kid.” Sehun tilted his head to meet your eyes, his left cheek in now resting on your shoulder. He smiled gleefully.

 

 

Yah—you two get a room!” Eunji half-yelled, the three were already back wearing formal clothes. Sehun pulled out his arms but only to place it on top of your chest still back-hugging you. You look up to him and his eyes were locked on Eunji now.. As if you and hyung were innocent couple..there’s always PDA around. He said pressing you more backwards on him.

 

You turned to Eunji and saw her looking away…somehow looks like she’s blushing? that’s when Sehun’s word hit you. “Aw!!” you elbowed his hard abdomen and now he’s crouching rubbing the probably sore place. “What was that for!” his tone sounded more like a sentence than a question. “Shut up Ohdult!” you hissed.  

 

Sehun chuckled and stood beside you again encircling his arm on your shoulder as he pulls you closer to him and guiding the way out.  

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Good evening ladies and gentleman.” An announcer spoke catching everyone’s attention in the area.

 

“We are all gathered here to witness the most awaited engagement of the year.” The crowd clapped. You are now sited in something like a throne with your ‘fiancée’ on your left side.

 

“As you have noticed, this guy here is wearing a mask, please don’t mind him.” He chuckled followed by the crowd below. “He told me was just too shy to show his face to our very beautiful lady here, and I must say, I do agree.” He smiled at you, the people around cooed as well, admiring your stunning looks. You then flashed a small grateful and yet shy smile.

 

 

~~~

 

The introduction ended and now you’re officially engaged to a masked man. They gave you time alone and eat your dinner with him.

 

You were drinking your glass boringly since you’re fiancée didn’t utter a word the whole time. The whole time, you were wishing for Sehun to arrive and drag you out of this suffocating place but, all he can do now is to stare at you from afar.

 

Speaking of Sehun.. it is just you...or Sehun is talking to Chorong when you last glanced at his direction. What is she doing here anyway? You only saw her side profile but you're very sure that is was her.. and that snob giant was actually talking to her? wow.

 

 

You jolted in surprise when suddenly something poked you. You look at your arm and found the culprit, the other end of a pen.  You followed it up and ended up in ‘masked man’. He showed you a small note. You look at it curiously before you realize that you’re supposed to read what’s written on it.

 

Way to go dumb …but can’t he just use a Galaxy Note or something techy to write on? He looks really old-fashioned…

 

“Are you done eating?” it reads. You look at him again and hesitantly gave him a curt nod. He pulled the note back to his lap and started gliding the pen on it again before showing it to you.

 

 “Lucky, while I can’t. I’m hungry.. T_T” you chuckled at him. “Why aren’t you eating then?” his shoulder deflated and his eyes (that were the only thing you could see) turned to slit before he pointed the mask he was wearing.

 

“Oh.” Then you blinked at him confusedly. “Why won’t you just take it off?” He flipped his notebook again to write another.

 

“I can’t! I’m shy…. :’(” You giggled at him. In that instant, you suddenly felt comfortable with him.  “Why are you so shy?” He wrote something which you can’t see yet and hesitantly showed it to you. You blushed immediately. “Because, you’re very pretty today..” it reads. You giggled once again and look at him. “You sound like we’ve meet before today..” He was about to write again but you stop his arm. “Wait, why are you keep writing, can’t you also talk because of the mask?”

 

“I can do if I can…but I can’t speak. Can’t even utter a word….” You look at him again with furrowed brows.. “Why?” he exhaled and tiredly writes again. “I’m mute. Can’t speak..” your hand flew to your mouth. “You can’t?” you gasped in complete surprised and he nodded. It was actually the first time you encountered a disabled person in your entire life!

 

 

 

 

That’s explains why….

 

But I’m pretty sure, I can handle a mute husband. You optimistically thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is nothing compare to getting hurt just by being with him.

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

I’m sorry guys. >.< I laugh at your comments on the last update. Will u forgive me? Hehe

Bcos you were thinking/expecting the person on the door, is either Sehun or Luhan

but it’s a SHE. >.< LOL ….I love you guys.. please don’t get mad at me. T^T

 

 

I’m sorry too.. but you see she have a ‘fiancée’ now..please I’m begging you, MOVE ON people.  TT^TT

(Throw all your HATRED this way~~ my bodyyy is reeeady! haha)

Just a reminder: Next update is the FINAL chapter guys. :’((((