52. Upside Down

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” your free hand flew to your chest in surprised.

 

“Yah!” you smacked the giant’s arm. “Don’t do it again.” You warned pointing your pencil in front of his face before going back to your work. “Wow, you can actually draw?” Chanyeol asked with an exaggerated gasp. “Just mind your own business giant!” you snap back.

 

There’s a sudden meeting between the teachers and the classes got dismissed early. Students aren’t allowed to exit the gates, so you decided to stay in the library. You were expecting to find a peaceful place to read but instead you arrived in a jungle.

 

Most students went to the library since the AC there is pretty good especially when the conditions outside feels like you’re inside an oven. Fall hasn’t come yet, you were still stuck in summer but thankfully it’s getting cooler now. 

 

 

“Can you draw my face?” Chanyeol asked and took a seat beside you. “I don’t draw ugly faces..” you replied. “Ouch, that hurts.” He said clutching his chest, faking pain.

 

“Truth hurts, Yeol.” Someone interrupted. “No one is asking for your opinion dude.” Chanyeol retorted. One is already a head ache, and now there are two of them. You groaned while trying your best to concentrate on the portrait—of your crush GD—you’re making.

 

Sehun hangs out with them during summer and since you don’t much to do as well, you will always climb the wall (not literally XD) and join them. Now, you can say that you’re a little close with them already.

 

 

 

“Nari, how about me? My face is more handsome than this dope.” Baekhyun said leaning closer. You didn’t even bother to face him and responded.. “Bacons don’t have faces, I can’t make a portrait of it.” You replied with zero emotion.

 

 

 

“HAHAHAHA” Chanyeol burst, clapping his hands like a seal.  “SHHHHHH!!!” it was the librarian. Thanks to her, you found peacefulness once again.

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

 

 

“Hahahaha”

 

“Haha”

 

“Woo!!”

 

“HAHAHA”

 

 

“Sehun! Will you please keep it down?!” you shouted with gritted teeth. Sehun ambushed your humble adobe once again. Much worse, he even brought those potato chips with him. He’s half lying on your bed while munching it and obviously spilling some of those on the surface of your mattress.

 

 

“Sorry Nana, it’s just too funny! Wooo!” Sehun replied and turned his attention back to the program he’s watching. You, on the other hand just decided to keep calm and trying to stop yourself for killing the poor kid. 

 

Suddenly, your phone resting on your desk caught your attention. You grab it and swipe it to unlock. You press the contacts and found his digits. You let out a small chuckle on what you were seeing.

He thinks I couldn’t read and understand Chinese huh? Tch’ you thought to yourself. 宝贝(BaoBei) was written next to his number.

“Take care baobei~” he hollered as he ran.  (refer to chap.23 ‘Thank You’)

Another memory runs in your mind. It feels like you lost your memory and now they’re coming back to you one by one except for the fact that you don’t feel head ache and such..

just a bit of….

 

heart ache.

 

 

[Flashback]

 

 

“Wait!” you shouted without care. “Uncle, please stop the car.” Mr. Oh was a little hesitant but he followed anyway.

 

You quickly unbuckled your seatbelt and opened the door. Sehun grab your arm to stop you. “Where are you going?” he asked worriedly. “I’ll be quick.” You assured him and immediately jump out even though you were actually wearing a dress.

 

You ran back to the main entrance and smiled in relief when you saw that familiar back once again. “Luhan!” you called out before he could completely disappear inside.

 

“Luhan!” you called again a little louder than the previous one, not caring if you’ll create a scene since the place is looking very high-class and upscale.

 

He hesitantly stops in his tracks and slowly turned to your direction. You instantly flashed him a small shy smile but you didn’t expected what he did next..

 

 

 

He looks at you with blank expression and walk ahead, ignoring your presence and throwing the fact that you actually….finally, look in his way…(refer to chap.21, ‘Look at me’)

 

 

 

[End of flashback]

 

 

 

 

The usual arrogant Luhan is gone.

 

 

 

 

Your attention-seeker is now out of the story.

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

Aw….Luhan…… :”((((

 

Anyway… since I already included portrait drawing in the first part of the chapter.. I want to show something to you guys..

Can anyone guess what Era is this just by looking at his eyes? HAHA

My English teacher scold me for this before hahaha ‘stop drawing and listen to your classmates’ she said.

Can’t blame me, the class is too boring! Also I drew it on the lower part of my book. XD