78. Acceptance

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: pretty long chapter ahead~~~~~

 

 

 

  “Nana!” your head automatically turned to the direction where the voice came from. “Ms. Anne.” You uttered seeing her bright face. You beamed at her as she makes her way to you and attacked you with a tight bear hug. “Nanny, I can’t breathe.” You joked and she immediately released you.

She dusted your clothes  like she passed some dirt on it. You chuckled at her action and stopped her since there’s a lot of people in the airport that can see her. Honestly, you don’t want Ms. Anne to act like a real Nanny when you’re outside, because you simply don’t like the idea of people looking down on her. That’s why sometimes you dress her up yourself when she’s accompanying you outside.

 

 

“You’ve grown so much, and you look so much prettier when I last saw you.” Ms. Anne commented. You slap her arm lightly. “Didn’t you just saw me last summer?” you reminded her with an arked brow. She blinked at you and gasped. “Oh yeah! I forgot. But you’ve grown taller.” You look at yourself from your toe to your chest (since you can only see up to there. LOL). “I did?” you asked, disbelieving and happy at the same time.

 

“Look here.” Ms. Anne stood up next to you. “Now, you’re in my ear level, see!” she informed you gleefully. “Woah..” you grinned and gave her a high-five. You then linked your arms on her and starts walking. (Ms. Anne is an American so she's pretty tall and Nari is the same height as BoA, remember? :D)

 

“Let’s drink tea first here before heading home. Can we?” “But your cousins are waiting for you.” She reminded you. “Don't think about them. They can wait.” You beamed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

You arrived home around 9AM, Yunho's car were already parked in the front yard. When you get in the mansion, you immediately dashed to your room and change your clothes before meeting them.

 

 

 

“Hey cousins!” you greeted in fluent English as you walk in the marble floor of the wide living room of your mansion.

“Yah, Brat! What took you so long?” Daehyun complained (fluently as well) while Yunho stood up and offered you a cup of tea. Although you’re still full from getting a large cup of Sehun’s favorite latte, you still took it. Courtesy, as they say.

 

 

“So..what bring you two here? And why am I being summoned here?” you asked like you don’t like the idea of suddenly being called. Infact, you were very thankful to it, because of this..you don’t have to lie to Sehun why you left earlier than planned—which is the end of the school year. He was there when you called back Ms.Anne after your crying session with him that day.

 

 

“Ooooh.. If I were you, I better prepare myself before Yunho opens his mouth.” You’re now in what you call ‘English conversations’. Your eyes were on Daehyun. He’s smiling as he plays on his phone but his eyes look like it’s not part of his face. You gulped and slowly averted your gaze to your older cousin.

 

“What’s..going on?” You nervously asked gripping your cup of tea on top of your lap.

 

 

Yunho sighed and rub his forehead with the tip of his fingers. Now, you’re more nervous than ever. You've never seen him this serious looking.

 

“First, they aren’t here so they asked us to take care of this matter, well you can exclude Dae..” “Hey..” Daehyun complained on the side and creased his brows. Only Yunho turned to him since you were really nervous by now. When he says ‘they’ it means your parents…

 

 

 

“We’ll fly to New York tomorrow. I was asked to bring you there, so please stop being stubborn this time.” Yunho look at you pleadingly since he sensing that you’ll run away.

“Am I really excluded now? I’m also here~” Daehyun waved his hands in the air wanting some attention. “Why are we going there?” you asked and bite the insides of your cheek before nibbling the insides of your lip. This is so nerve-wrecking!

 

 

 

Yunho avoided your eyes before answering “We’ll going to an engagement party..” .

Engagement...it reminds you of the thing you've run away from.. are you going to witness it? This can't be happening. Not His engagement, please...

“Who’s…engagement?” you asked with shaking lips while trying to read his mind. “Are you getting engage already oppa?”

 

“No.” he answered flatly. “Then is it Dae’s?” he shook his head.  Yunho looked at you and saw your serious eyes, he thought you already get the idea..

"Do you know who's getting engage...?" you mumbled, hardly audible. Kris once told you that he knows your cousins.. there's a chance that they know HIM as well.. you waited for an answer while praying in your mind. You don't want to see him..in..that...way. it'll surely hurt....big time.

 

"Actually yes." You don't want to jump to conclusion yet so you questioned again.. "Who is it then?" Every seconds tick by makes you feel more nervous.

 

 

“It’s yours.” He said.

 

“…w-what?” you weakly asked with wide eyes.

 

The cup you were holding slips your fingers and met the marble floor.

 

 

 

 

 

It feels like your soul left you that instant...

 

feels like your world started to crumble down along with the shattered porcelain pieces on the floor.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

D-Day.

 

 

Now is the day that everyone is waiting for.

 

 

You were now in one of the rooms at the venue getting yourself ready for the big event. They are a lot of people going back and forth assisting you in everything. One is doing your hair, one doing your make up, while the others were busy preparing your gown. You glanced at it through the bright mirror in front of you and scoff inwardly..

 

Pssh, what am I? Getting married? Why do I have to wear a gown? Why can’t it be just a dress or JEANS?

 

(Here’s the dress.. the middle one)

 

“There. You’re good to go..” your make-up stylist beamed at you. “Are you done?” she asked the one doing your hair. “Yes, almost.” You stuck another cream flower on your styled hair and smiled. “There, done!” she announced and check your look in the mirror together with your make-up artist. Satisfied, they then gathered all her things and waved goodbye as they leave.

 

Your designer then asks you to stand in the platform to try the dress so they can adjust it to your size. With the help of a female assistant, you wore the dress before they fixed everything.

 

 

~~~

 

Everyone is done by now leaving you alone, staring at your own reflection in the mirror.

Sometimes you think of running away, but it was your parent’s idea, you don't want to disobey them. Although they've changed now..they are still the parents who took care of you when you were a little.. The ones whose sent you to your school early in the morning before they proceed to their workplace when you were in preschool. The mother whose teaches you how to make a lunch box so well prepared and containing delicious bites when you reaches grade school. They taught you the things normal parents will teach and you know that they love you dearly.. before things changed.

This must be really your fate. It was the karma after you left everything, after you hurt people you always leave in every country. Karma you got from leaving your friends and karma for always choosing your ways without thinking of the consequences. It’s a payback that you have to accept.

 

Now that you think of people around you, there’s this one person who never leaves your mind even when there’s a chaos around your brain and since you left South Korea.

“Luhan….will I be able to forget you?” you exhaled deeply and stood up from your chair.  You are now ready to accept everything. You must.

 

 

You leaned down to get your phone and gaze at your wallpaper. “Sehunnie..I’m getting engaged now..wish me luck?” you pouted at it. This kid didn’t even called me since I got here, was he mad?

 

You were about to give him a short call before the event starts when the door suddenly opened wide.

 

 

 

You turned around and found someone panting.

 


Author’s Note:

 

Cliff-hanger HAHA peace! ^^v

First Luhan got engaged, now it’s your turn..

Why does everyone have to be engaged to someone else!! >.<

Guys… I have a secret to tell.. I’m also engaged to Sehun..

The news broke just now, so keep it a secret for now okay? XD

 

 

Sehunnie, Luhan-ge, I know you two miss each other everytime you're apart..

but can you not make it too obvious. :P

my apologies to those who aren't HunHan shippers.. I just can't contain my feels. TT^TT

 

 

Oooooohhh.. LAST 2 CHAPTERS~~

I won't post an update tomorrow, cos I'll be busy the whole day..

i'm going to meet M.Pire (KPOP group) in K.Fest (KPOP Festival) in MNL kk sorry guys~~