72. Trap

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

 


 

 

 

“Good morning Teacher.” The students greeted back. “For today’s lesson, I want you to—oh! Before I forgot, Nari-ssi..?” you rise. “deh, seosaengnim?”

He looks at you and you blinked back curiously. “The president wants to see you.” You pointed to yourself. “Me?” you asked disbelieving. “Jung Nari. Just go there and see, you’re interrupting the class.” Said by your least favorite teacher.

 

"Have you done something?" Eunji nudged your waist. You lift your shoulder and shrugged before you confusedly walk out of classroom.

 

 

 

Just like before, (refer to chapter 16 ‘Thief’) you walk to the office while raking your brain for some reason why you’ve been called out. Ofcourse, there’s no way you’ll break any school rule so why?

 

Suddenly, you remembered something...

 

 

 

 

Before you reached the office, one of your teachers came out from the office. You ran to her and walk to her side. “Good morning Ms. Lee” you greeted first. She stops and faced you.. “Oh, Nari-ssi, what are you doing out here?”

 

“Uh, teacher, I’m about to ask something to the president, it’s not really important, so before I enter, I want to confirm first, if he’s in there? I don’t want to bother him if he’s resting..” you made an excuse which is a lie. “Mr. President just left about an hour ago, if you want to ask something, maybe Luhan-ssi can help you, he’s in there.”

 

 I knew it.

 

“Thank you Ms. Lee!” you bowed and your teacher smiled at you before she continued walking.

“I will never fall on the same trap, Luhan-ssi. I’m not that dumb.” You whispered to yourself and walk back to your class wearing a happy smirk.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Hey.” He approaches you as you made your way to the cafeteria. You decided to go back to how it is before. Ignore him.

 

“I heard you’ve been called out by Kris’s father, should I say the ‘President’ but you didn’t showed up..” he started. “Yeah, I wasn’t in the mood.” You replied and started speed-walking. “You refused to see the president?” he faked a surprised face.

 

“I just decided to, since I heard that we have a new President..and that he’s just a student..” you calmly said. “What are you talking about?” Luhan asked, while trying to keep up with your fast strides. You stop in your tracks and face him with your arm crossed in your chest and masking a bored face.

 

“Luhan, I’m not stupid, okay?” you’ve done it to me before..do you really think that trick will work on me again?” you scoff at the motionless Luhan. “Think twice.” You advised with a sarcastic smile and turned around.

 

Before you could pass the doorway of the cafeteria, you’ve been dragged by a firm hold on your wrist.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“You idiot, it’s too windy up here!” you complained while holding your skirt down.

 

He drags you to the rooftop of the building. “Just enjoy the season.” He replied without thinking. “Yah you ert!” you yelled when you couldn’t take it anymore. It’s just too hard to fight with the strong wind. (Blame Sehun! If you know what I mean. Hahaha) Luhan turned to look at you and that’s when he noticed that you’ve been struggling to keep your skirt in place. “Oh.”

 

You glared at him and strode your way back to the door of the rooftop. You pushed him out of the way and grip the handle before turning back to him. “Don’t you dare, follow me again!” you warned with an icy fierce glare. You opened the door and slammed it close before you walk down the stairs.

 

 

 

“Aish, failed again!!” Luhan muttered to himself when you’re out of sight. He sat on the ground with legs spread out like a kid and ruffled his hair in frustration. “I think I’m going insane.”

 

He propped his knee and rests his arms on it before he planted his chin above his arms and locked his gaze ahead.

"Why it's so hard to enter your world, Nari-ssi?" he blew his bangs tiredly and sulked again.

 

 


Author’s note:

Short update. Haha sorry guys.. It’ll be like this again from now on. :D

About the ‘blame Sehun’ thingy.. I was talking about his wind power during mama era. LOL

you can't blame Nari for doing this.. remember she's been hurting as well.. :)