71. Mother’s Instinct

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

 

 

 

After driving for a couple of minutes, Mrs. Lu decided to stop and take a break in Starbucks.

 

Mrs.Lu doesn’t look like any other wealthy mothers, she’s way too different from your’s in fact. A smile never left her gorgeous face, she’s very cheery and she wore simple clothes—A jeans, running shoes and just a white v-neck shirt. She looks like just your sister as she walks next to you.

 

 

 

Both of you were now sitting in a small wooden table facing each other.

“Is there something wrong with my face?” she curiously traces her features. “Ani!” you quickly said shaking your head. “Then…why are you staring at me?” Mrs. Lu asked in a low voice, titling her head to the side. “I’m sorry.” You mumbled an apology and gazed down, abashed that she caught you staring at her.

 

Mrs. Lu reached out and pinched your cheek with her long pale fingers. You were surprised in that action and immediately shot up to look at her. “You’re cute.” She said and smiled at you. She tossed her long curly hair on the back of her shoulder and rests her chin in her palm. Her arm is propped in the wooden table.

 

“By the way, I still know nothing about your identity, may I ask for your name?” Mrs. Lu asked and you quickly introduced yourself formally.

 

 

“It may be a little private, but I want to ask you this…Nari-ssi what is your relationship with my son?” your cheeks warmed and suddenly, you felt nervous. “He is….my schoolmate.” You answered with clamped hands on your lap.

 

Mrs. Lu giggled once again. “You’re really cute!” she suddenly squealed flashing you with a bright smile. You jolted a little in surprise and look at her weirdly. Mrs. Lu waved her hand dismissively. “Don’t look at me like that. It’s just that…you’re the first girl he ever brought to our house, so there must be something going on.” She inquired further.

 

Does that mean, he never brought Chorong there before? Not that I care...

 

"uh.. sorry but actually... you misunderstood the situation Mrs. Lu. He kidnapped me, well, it's against my will so you can call it like that right?.. so yeah, I'm not there to be introduced." you bowed to her, afraid that you might offend her.

"Oh, I see.." she suppressed a giggle. "Typical Luhan.. but I didn't expected him to force someone to go with him. He's quite popular when we first came here, so I thought you were his girlfriend..I'm sorry too."

 

You smiled a bit, stirred your drink and locked your eyes on it. “Actually… “ Mrs. Lu leaned closer since she barely hear you. “We’re….enemies. I’m sorry to say this ma’am.. but I actually hate your son.” You confessed that earned another hearty laugh from the older.

 

“You hate him..?” She asked while laughing. She couldn’t believe that you’ll say such. “Oh that kid!” she stopped her laughter and reached for your hand. “I understand you.” She said and leaned back again.

 

“You know I also used to hate my husband before…it’s a love-hate relationship. Was it to you as well?” she teased. You reddened once again. Mrs. Lu sips her coffee to hide her smile. She knows that she caught you there. “Okay, Okay. I’ll stop interfering in your business.” She said as she places her drink back on the table.

 

 

 

“Can you just please tell me how is my son in school? Since you told me you’re attending the same school right? not to mention you're still wearing the uniform.” you nodded. “uh…” you contemplating on how to answer her.. “he’s good in academics, he’s on the very top spot and he’s really good in soccer, he’s play really well.” Mrs. Lu sighed. “Yes, I know about that. How about some other things that he does in school that I may not know about?” she leaned forward again in interest.

 

 

“Luhan-ssi….he’s….” “Go on, just tell me ANYTHING. That kid never told me anything so I want to know. Did I just save you for nothing?” she asked with an eyebrow raised, making you feel a little guilty. She have done you a little favor, you should at least pay it back.

 

 

 

“He.. he doesn’t talk much in school.. he’s always surrounded by his friend. He’s labeled as the No.1 Prince of the school by the girls population.” You glanced at her and Mrs. Lu just nodded urging you to continue, intently listening.

 

“When there’s a game approaching, he’ll practice hard till dark, not even bothering if he’s injured and covered in sweats. When there’s something he want to do or to be done, he’ll work harder to achieve it.”

 

 

Little by little you didn’t notice that you’ve been changing course, but Mrs. Lu noticed it, she knows too well…

 

You deeply exhaled and continued to talk very slowly

 

 

 

“Although he doesn’t look like a person who knows how to apologize, he’s surprisingly knows how to do it well. He’s such an attention-seeker, he doesn’t like a crowd for that, but just a few is enough to satisfy him. He’ll even make someone to look at him, not forcefully but slowly and patiently.”

 

“He’s hot-tempered most of the times, but he knows how to control his patience. He loves being a walking law, everything he’ll said must be taken as a new rule. He’s like a senator or something..” you smiled at the thought and look down in your lap as you continued.

 

 

“He looks like he doesn’t care at anyone, but he took care of his friends to the extent of watching over when someone is sick. He doesn’t like people touching him, instead, he wants to be the one to hold you when you’re scared or afraid on something. He hates it when a person touches his head the most, he’ll get irritated by that, the reason why I even made him a beanie as a gift.”

 

“He likes to tease people around, but when he’s the one who got teased, he’ll just walk away or jut his lip like a kid. He’s very straight-forward at times which you’ll find really annoying, he’ll just say whatever he wants to say not caring for your reaction, really innocent at times. He’s really….stubborn too.” You started sobbing without you knowing.

 

 

“He… told me to look in his way but..” you paused to swallow your pride. “all of the sudden....he started walking further away.” A tear fell in your right eye so you quickly wipe it off. “He’s…such… a …jerk.” You managed to say in between your sobs.

 

 

 

 

And then, you couldn’t hold it anymore, you started to cry. Mrs. Lu quickly went to stand in your side and hugged you. “I’m sorry.” She apologized that made you cry even harder. Why does she have to apologize?

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Mrs. Lu..it was my fault."

 

 

 

 

"It was my fault for falling in love with your son.” You whispered.

 

 

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

darn it. >.< I almost cried again. T^T Mrs. Lu! I salute u. ^^

 Nari is doing this, bcos she thinks chorong and him were together now,.. so she thinks it’s wrong to love him.

I’m so sorry for giving you pain Nari-ssi…jeongmal miahne.

 

Oh Sehun what are you doing with your gorgeous face? XD

....

 

BTW, guys let me know if you find my chapters similar to other stories or korean dramas.

I'm not very aware that I'm like plagiarizing them already.

This story is solely based on what my mind sends me to write. I don't want to copy others.. ><