70. Running Away

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

A/N: reminder: Advance posting is still happening.. such thing still exists you know... updating w/o AP or preview is just a bday gift  :P

 

 

 

 

 

You stretch your arms and yawned a little. Finally you were done with your research paper that is due next week. You always want to finish your works a day or a week early so you won’t need to rush when it’s D-day. You gathered all your book and things before stuffing them inside your backpack. 

 

“Thank you.” You bowed at the librarian after returning your books and headed out. You look out in the window and noticed that’s its already dark. Reminds you of the night when you were in the library too.

 

 

[Flashback – you can just ignore this if you still remember this scene from Chap.18 ‘Touch’]

“Yah! Are you kidnapping me?” You heard him say. “Shut up.” You muttered. “Hah! So you’re really kidnapping me?!” You reached the wall and push him to sit on the bench. “I am NOT, okay?! Now, shut up!”

You open one of the bottles you’re holding and poured half of it on top of his head. “YAH!” he was caught off guard. You searched for another bottle of water in your plastic bag and hand it to him. “Drink that!” he hesitantly grabs it. You sat next to him with the plastic on your lap while looking for the first aid kit and ointments you bought.

“What do you want? Still got something to say?”

“Your face.” you murmured. “What? That I’m ugly? That I don’t deserve your attention at all??” there you heard that infamous scoff from him again. You sighed and acted like you didn’t hear him. “You’re injured, let’s clean it up first.” You simply said while preparing the kit.

“Tch. Forget it!” he said, but deep inside he was touched. First, because it was you, second, you seemed to care and third, you’re actually there for him. You place your hands in both sides of his face and twist so he’ll be facing your side.

“Will you be quiet? You can’t walk around with cut on your face.” Suddenly Luhan can’t tear his eyes off your face anymore. Both of you only have the yellow lights from the soccer field that makes it a little harder to see each other faces, but for Luhan you were glowing on your spot.

“Eventhough you know that I don’t particularly like you..You have to keep in mind that there are tons of others that do.” You trailed off while concentrating on putting the ointment in his cuts and placing the Pororo bandage after. Luhan on the other hand was intently listening in your words also, staring at you.

You put everything back in the kit and tossed it in his lap before you stood up. “You have to at least take care of your looks otherwise, you’re just insulting them.”

 

 

You frantically shook your head to erase the memories. Why everything I do…does reminds me of him?!

 

You reached your parking lot and found someone... leaning on it.

 

 

Another memory flashed in your mind (A/N: I won’t add it here anymore..so I hope you still recall Chapter 29/30 when HE waited and tied her hair. ^^)

 

 

 

“What are you doing here? MOVE.” You firmly commanded. “What if I don’t?” he arrogantly replied. You scoff at him and proceeded to your car. You held the handle and about to click the lock open when suddenly your feet left the ground and your arm were tossed in someone’s nape.

 

“Yah, what are you doing?! Put me down!!” you screamed, tossing everywhere and wiggling your legs. Luhan had a hard time in your current bridal position so he quickly changed it. He carried you in his shoulder. Like the last time. (refer to chap.09/10 when he first brought you to exo-m) Once again, he left you speechless with that action.

 

 

 

 


 

“Luhan put me down!!” you yelled once again while punching his back. “Only if you know the answer to my question..” he bargained. “Then ask!!” you hissed annoyed.  He also remembers the first time he carried you like that because your stubborn self were always refusing him and his offers. Luhan smiled widely before he opened his mouth.. “Explain why does my name sounds so good to my ear when it comes from you?” and once again, you’re left speechless, not knowing what to say. Him and straightforwardness irked you sometimes.. His smile grew even wider knowing you can’t give him a respond.

 

 

“Luhan, I’m warning you, if you won’t—yah!” Suddenly you’ve been thrown inside a car. As soon as Luhan tossed you in, he look away and pushed your legs with his foot in (before he could see something XD) and slammed the door.

 

Before you could reached the door and open it to let yourself out, Luhan is already on your other side and the doors were already locked.

 

 

“Let’s go, Mr.Xi.” Luhan said. You fixed your skirt and turned to him. “YAH!, let me out!! I didn’t agree on this!” you yelled again. “I’m sorry ahjusshi.” You quickly apologized to the one driving the car because of the commotion you were creating. You turned back to him who’s calmly looking out on the window like he’s in here for some sightseeing. “Luhan! Let me out!”

 

 

“Ahjusshi, please stop the car.” You leaned on the front. Mr.Xi glances at you on the rearview mirror. “I’m sorry agasshi, I can’t do that.” Luhan grab your shoulder pushing you back on the seat. “Will you stop bothering the driver? Don’t you know any driving rules?” You glared back at him.

 

“If you’re not going to stop the car, I’ll jump out!” you taunted. Luhan just smirk at you. “If you do that I’m going to order Mr.Xi to eat the other lane so we could crash too…” he trailed off and leaned closer to you in which you immediately leaned back. “and ….die. I’m sure you’ll like the idea of me dying..but can you handle an innocent life at stake?” you stared back at him in silence knowing he’s a man of his words.

 

 You turned away from him and just faced the window. You crossed your arms and pouted. He won again, hate it. Luhan leaned back in his seat wearing a triumph smirk.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

As soon as you arrived in his mansion, he quickly unlocks the door and drags you with him.

“Yah, where are you talking me?!” you were trying your best not to trip since he’s walking too fast, you’re already speed-walking!

 

 

 

“Are they inside?” Luhan ask someone when you reached the doorstep. “Madam Lu just arrived, young master.” A lady answered and bowing her head at the same time. You, on the other hand were trying to get away from his grip.

 

“Hannie?” Luhan turned to the direction of the voice and found his someone walking elegantly. He tried to hide you on his back but he didn’t notice that his grip loosened and you took advantage of it. You managed to pull your hand.

 

Luhan turned around, but it was too late. You were already two meters away from him. You stick out your tongue at him and wiggled your hips. “Merong~” Then you ran.

 

 

“Nari!” Luhan ran to follow you. You half-turned and found him following you, you increase your speed to its limit. No way, you’re going to let him catch you!

 

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE LUHAN!” you shouted.

 

 

Suddenly a red Lamborghini halted in your side. The window rolled down and showed you a stranger inside.

 

 “Get in!” she ordered. You glance at her and back at Luhan in panic. “Get in, I’m on your side, palli!” she urged. Luhan is about to reach you by now so you quickly get inside and the car drove off.

 

 

You look at the side-view mirror and found the tired Luhan stopped running with hands resting in his hips. “Is he giving up already? Aish, he ruined the fun!” someone muttered.

 

You turned to look at the lady driving the car, who just saved your life from Luhan. “I’m sorry but …who are you?” you asked in a formal way.

 

 

 

 

“Oh! I’m sorry… “ she giggled with one hand covering looking so cute yet elegant.

 

 

 

“..I’m Han’s Mother. Mrs. Lu.”

 

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

Don’t hate her character as well because she ruined our LuRi moments kk…

just so you know.. her part here was actually my favorite chapter of this story. (which is basically the NEXT Chapter) ^^

I also brought back LUHAN to his usual self. Happy? kkk

I wonder what would happen to this lulu if Sehunnie returned his kick and punch... hahaha

 

140705 EXO Concert 'THE LOST PLANET' in Chengdu 리허설 - 장난꾸러기 루한 II

Luhan is sooo adorable, cute, energetic during the rehearsal.. and errr.. out of his mind? O_O HAHA