Six Years Waiting

GOT7 Stories (2020 - Updated!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Another oneshot~ This time, it features our dear maknae~~~~

I can't think of a title, lol. Any suggestions? Feel free to comment :)

Edit: 10.11.15 Finally someone suggested a title LOL. I've renamed this story ^^ Credits to our dear LadyDofficial

Constructive criticisms are very much welcome! Please don't forget to vote and subscribe/follow :) Oh, and please do share my work to others if you like it <3

-------------------------

"I swear I am never ever going to like you!"

You are eating these very words right now. Heck, not only do you like Yugyeom now, you've actually fallen in love with him.

Yugyeom is your childhood friend who loved to make fun of you as his way of showing how much he really liked you. He didn't bully you by hurting you; he simply bothered you all the time by asking all the questions he could think of and giving all sorts of gifts - from icky bugs to cute toy plushes and random flowers he picked.

You're parents never bothered to keep Yugyeom away from you because they thought you were cute together. Yugyeom also always protected you from the bullies but then made fun of you afterwards.

One day, you overheard his conversation with his best friend, Bambam, and he mentioned that he always 'bullied' you because he liked you.

Taken aback by his indirect confession, you ended up shouting and telling him you'd never like him. He got dumped at a young age, at an unexpected time, in front of his best friend.

But your outburst that day didn't stop Yugyeom from making fun of you and following you around. In fact, your words were like fuel to him. They gave him more strength and proving you wrong became his ultimate goal.

"Damn you, Yugyeom..." You swear under your breath.

He's played you the push and pull card and you ended up falling for him.

His plan was simple: he kept on following and bothering you since you were kids and when you were old enough to know what love is, he just disappeared. By that time, your constant bickering with him had become a part of your daily life and of course, when all of these stopped, you missed them. You missed him.

At first, you tried to deny it and you tried to live without it. However, your heart won over your mind. While your mind ignored the ache of not seeing Yugyeom as often as before, your heart yearned for him each day.

 

Today marks the sixth year since he mysteriously disappeared. It's already been so long and yet, you still haven't forgotten him. In fact, it's as if you fall for him even more each day. How can you forget him when you always find yourself thinking of him? How can you forget him when you always stalk his social media accounts?

From your stalking, er, research, you found out that he had moved to the city to study and to forget.

"Forget your face!" You scream in your head.

He left you on purpose so six years after, you will come after him - once you've gathered all necessary information regarding his whereabouts, of course.

 

He predicted right. Here you are right now in his family residence. His parents remember you. They asked how you've been and what happened after they left. Your catching up with them was fine until they asked you the question you've been dreading.

"What brings you here, honey?" His mother asks. "Oh, don't get us wrong, we're really happy to see you. It's just that... we know how much you disliked o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter