Happily Ever After / The Knight Returned

GOT7 Stories (2020 - Updated!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title:  Happily Ever After / The Knight Returned

Author: hangarianne

Characters: GOT7 / Joo Inhyung / Jenny (and more)

Disclaimer: This is a GOT7 fan fiction originally written by hangarianne. Any similarities to real-life persons, situations, places, etc. are coincidental. No copyright infringement intended. This is fanmade and I do not own Dream Knight. :)

A/N: I know this is a bit late already since Dream Knight ended months ago but please let me write this LOL. I thought of two endings but they’re both short so I hope you’ll take the time to read both. Hehehe^^

-------------------------------------------------------

ENDING 1: Happily Ever After

 

“JB?”

Inhyung rubbed her eyes to check if she’s imagining things. JB smiles at her and takes her into his arms.

“Inhyung-ah... I’m back...”

“H-how?” Her tears start falling almost instantly. Overwhelmed by both surprise and happiness, she chokes on her words. “How did you come back?”

“I just did.”

Jr. smiles at the male and tells him, “Glad to see you back, JB.” He holds out his hand for a handshake and JB takes it. “Good to see you, too.”

 

It’s been a year since Inhyung’s knights – JB, Mark, Jackson and Youngjae – disappeared. She thought she’d never see them again especially JB; but he’s back and she doesn’t even know how and why.

“W-where’s Mark? Jackson? Youngjae?” She asks her knight as the three of them walked towards a nearby café to get something to drink and eat.

“They’re out looking for Bambam, Jenny and Yugyeom. You know... people they were close to before we disappeared...”

Inhyung pouts, “And they didn’t even see me first? I thought they were my knights!” She crosses her arms and sulks.

Jr. laughs and tells JB, “See? She’s become like this – a cute spoiled brat~~” He pinches her cheek hard, making Inhyung cry out in pain.

“Ya, ya, ya... Be careful...” JB tells the other male as he lightly swats Jr.’s hand away.

“Waah~ I was just joking~ Such a protective boyfriend...” Jr. kids as he walked faster, leaving the two behind.

Inhyung blushes hearing what Jr. said. ‘Boyfriend?’

JB takes her hand. “Jr., wait up!”

***

“Seriously though, how did you come back?” Jr. asks JB in between sips of his caramel macchiato frappe.

“I don’t know... maybe if we chose to stay as knights, we’d be able to go back in a year. Something like that...”

“Oh...” was all Jr. could say. Hearing JB’s explanation, he couldn’t help but think of Jisoo. ‘If she lived... could I have returned too?’

“Wait... So are you still a knight or are you human now?” Inhyung suddenly asks. “What was your power anyway?”

“Mine is ice; Mark’s something like Cupid’s; Jackson is fire; and Youngjae’s is wind.”

“Wow!”

“Inhyung-ah, do you really want to know if JB is still a knight?” Jr. suddenly asks with a big grin plastered on his face.

“H-hey... I’m human now. Okay?” JB panics seeing Jr. holding a glass full of water.

“Really~?” The other teases as he jokingly aims the glass at him.

“YES!” JB exclaims as he ran out of his seat and Jr. chased after him. “Stop it!”

“You shouldn’t have problems getting wet if you’re human, you know! Puahahaha!!!”

Inhyung watched as the two men ran outside the café. ‘Is he back for good?’

***

“AISH! See, I told you!” JB dries his face with a towel Inhyung had given him.

While running from Jr., the latter accidentally slipped and when JB came to help him up, Jr. took this chance to throw the remaining water at the other male.

“You guys are so cute!” Inhyung tells them with a big smile on her face. It didn’t linger though for she suddenly felt dizzy and lost balance. The boys were quick to catch her.

“Are you okay?” Jr. worriedly asks her.

“I’m okay... I didn’t get enough sleep last night. Maybe that’s it...”

“We should get going now. You should rest.” JB suggests.

“Let me carry her,” Jr. tells JB.

“Alright.”

***

“We’ve got the best street foods here! Please try our fishcakes; they’re our bestseller!”

“I’d like one, please.”

With a big smile, Jenny offers the man a stick. Almost immediately, her smile fades as she realizes who the man was.

“Jackson?”

The young male smiles at her. “Glad you remember me.”

“Where have you been? I... I’ve been looking for you...” She tells him, avoiding his heart-melting gaze.

“It’s a long story... at least I’m back, right?”

“Ahjumma! Your kid here is just flirting around. I want one more fishcake please!” A man hollers, cutting off their conversation.

Jackson apologizes to the man and immediately gives him one. “Here, Sir. Please enjoy!”

He looks at Jenny and winks at her. The lady smiles at him while thinking to herself, ‘Thank god you’re back. I missed you so much, Jackson-sshi.’

***

Yugyeom and Bambam drag Mark and Youngjae towards a fountain. “We just have to check!”

“Ya, we’re no longer knights, okay?!” Mark yells at them.

“Last time you did this, I turned into a doll!” Youngjae tells Yugyeom.

“Which is why we have to check!”

Mark and Youngjae stopped fighting back and let the duo do what they want. When Bambam and Yugyeom dumped them into the fountain, they grabbed their arms with full force, sending the former with them on the water.

“YA!!!” Yugyeom yells as he feels the cold water on his back.

Mark laughs uncontrollably seeing how Bambam desperately tries to re-style his hair.

“Not turning into dolls, hmm?” Youngjae teases them.

“Tss.”

“I know a way to get us dried!” Mark excitedly tells them. He grins at Bambam and the latter instantly gets his point.

“Skateboarding?”

“Yep!”

“Woo-hoo!!!!”

They sprint towards the park where Bambam always rides his bike.

“Whoever gets there last will be punished, okay!” Yugyeom tells the others who were following right behind him.

“Wait up! Mark-hyung!” Youngjae stops and catches his breath. ‘Oh, no...’

***

“Remember when we went on a date and tried out various costumes?” JB asked Inhyung as they gazed into the sky full of stars.

“Mmm-hmm!”

“I want to do that again...”

Inhyung turns to JB, “I thought you didn’t like doing cheesy stuff?”

He smiles at her, “I want to wear a tuxedo and I want to see you wear a wedding dress again...”

“Hey, I still have to finish my studies you know!” Inhyung tells her boyfriend as she tried to hide the blush on her cheeks.

JB holds her hand. “I know. But let’s do it again. With our friends.”

Inhyung tilts her head as she gazed into his eyes. “What are you thinking...?” She pokes his forehead. “You’re acting weird, JB.”

“Love impairs one’s capacity to think properly. I think I’ve gone crazy. I’m weird because of you,” he tells her before leaning in for a kiss. ’I love you, Inhyung-ah...’

***

“Wowwww!!!” Jackson says in awe as Inhyung walked out of the dressing room. “You look like an angel right now!!!”

Youngjae happily claps like a seal and Mark gives her a thumbs up.

“You don’t know how gorgeous you look right now...” JB whispers to Inhyung, making the latter blush profusely.

“A-and you look stunning in... in... that tuxedo...” she tells him, making him shy and embarrassed as well.

“Let’s get our pictures taken already!” Jackson excitedly yells, running around like a kid.

 

“You look like knights and you, Miss... you’re just like a princess...” The photographer compliments them as they pose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter