Kiddo

GOT7 Stories (2020 - Updated!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title:  Kiddo

Author: hangarianne

Characters: Jinyoung / OC

Requested by: AngleInspirit

Disclaimer: This is a GOT7 fan fiction originally written by hangarianne. Any similarities to real-life persons, situations, places, etc. are coincidental. No copyright infringement intended.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Here, kitty kitty~"

Hyeyeon motions for the kitten to approach her but the latter simply stares at her, fear evident in its eyes.

"Jinyoungie~!" The woman pouts at her boyfriend who's just watching her.

"Hmm?" He moves closer to his girlfriend.

"Look here." She points inside a big pipe that looks like the ones in Super Mario games.

Jinyoung crouches down and takes a peek inside. "I can't see a thing," he lies. He clearly saw the malnourished kitten looking back at him with its cute pleading eyes. However, he doesn't want to acknowledge it because he knows what his girlfriend will ask him next.

"Look closer. It's there. A cute kitty!" Hyeyeon tells him excitedly.

Jinyoung insists he can't see the poor kitten so the lady peeks inside the pipe again and points at the white kitten looking straight back at them. "There! I can see it from here so you should be able to see it, too."

The male sighs and speaks, realizing that he can't pretend anymore, "I can see it now. What do you want me to do?"

Hyeyeon looks at Jinyoung with her round puppy eyes – his weakness. "I want to take it home. I'm pretty sure it's abandoned. I mean, who leaves a kitten at a community park? Poor kitty looks like she hasn't eaten for days."

"But we just rescued Purrball last month. How are you going to care for two cats when we're busy with university work?"

Seeing his girlfriend's sad face, Jinyoung immediately regrets what he said. "Okay, okay. I'll get it for you."

Hearing her boyfriend's words, Hyeyeon's face immediately lights up and she excitedly moves aside to give him more space.

Jinyoung kneels beside the pipe and looks straight back at the kitten. 'Ah, if I don't love her so much, I won't be doing this for you kitty.'

 

He reaches inside while he tries to remember the cat's position. Given the pipe's size versus his body, Jinyoung has no choice but to fumble inside with just his hand. He moves his hand left and right until he softly bumps into something furry.

He silently hopes it's the kitten he's looking for before reaching for its body.

"Did you find it? Did you find it?"

"I think it ran to the other side," Jinyoung pouts. When Hyeyeon's smile fades, the young man hurriedly takes his hand out of the pipe and shows her the white kitten he's holding. "Just kidding."

"Eyyyy!" Hyeyeon playfully hits her boyfriend's arm and takes the kitten with both of her hands. She looks at the small creature like it's her child. "So cute~ I'm going to name him Junior. He'll be little Jinyoungie."

"You already know he's a he?"

Hyeyeon lifts the kitten for her boyfriend to see, "Yep."

"You didn't have to show me."

The lady giggles and goes back to caressing the kitten's face.

"I'd love it if you'd caress me like that, too," Jinyoung mumbles.

"Hmm? Were you saying something?"

Realizing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter