I Need You

GOT7 Stories (2020 - Updated!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title:  I Need You

Author: hangarianne

Characters: Mark / ___ (OC)

Requested by: i-heartMarkTuan

Disclaimer: This is a GOT7 fan fiction originally written by hangarianne. Any similarities to real-life persons, situations, places, etc. are coincidental. No copyright infringement intended.

-------------------------------------------------------

Mark's POV

 

"You're acting like a girl right now, Mark!  Stop it, please..."

"Since when did worrying about our relationship become a girl thing?"

"Mark, I told you... I just need time alone to think..."

"Why can't you just say that you want to break up? Did you find someone new? Stop making me suffer, ___."

"Not this again..." She utters before turning her back at me. She once again evades my question and leaves me hurting.

 

I sit on the sofa, hiding my face on my hands. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to keep holding on but it feels like I'm the only one left fighting for our relationship. As much as I wanted to deny it, it seems like she's given up on me, on us.

 

People always say men don't or shouldn't cry but no matter how hard I try to keep my tears from falling, I always end up crying anyway. Maybe ___ is right, I am acting like a girl.

 

Why do I have to hurt alone? Why does it feel she doesn't love me anymore? ___ used to cling to me all the time. We were inseparable. Not a day passed without us having to meet up. We always found time to talk and catch up. We were deeply in love; until everything changed without any warning.

 

___ became less clingy; our daily dates became weekly; our daily talk and catching up changed to barely getting the chance to talk. Nothing is certain anymore; not even how she feels for me - if she still loves me or of she's fallen out of love..

 

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, you're here!" Yugyeom greets as he gestures for me to come inside. He leads the way and I find the others happily drinking at the living room.

"Mark!" Jackson offers a fist bump.

"Sup." I greet, faking a smile.

"You don't look so good, is something wrong?" Jaebum walks over and places a hand on my shoulder. "Did you and ___ fight?"

"Jaebum hyung is right, you look awful, Mark hyung." Jinyoung adds.

How could I even think that I'd get away with a forced a smile? There's a reason Jaebum and Jinyoung are considered the ‘parents’ in our circle of friends - they instantly know when something is wrong.

 

I wanted to keep everything to myself but seeing my friends all looking at me wearing the same worried expression on their faces, I broke down.

I felt ashamed for crying in front of my best friends who are younger than me. I was supposed to be the strongest, the most resilient, being the eldest; but all the pain I've harbored inside my heart made me weak and helpless.

The boys gather around me, rubbing my back, patting my shoulders and uttering words of encouragement to make me feel better. For a second, I start feeling better and I finally smile again.

 

Since ___ and I started dating, I barely met with the guys and what she and I are going through now only made me even more introverted.  I never bothered to tell my friends what I was going through for fear of getting judged or laughed at - this in addition to the fact that I had no guts to face them after missing a number of occasions. Seeing them now like this made me realize that nothing's changed.

"Hyung... Is there anything we can do to help?" Youngjae asks.

“Hyung, just let us know…” Bambam adds..

"It's okay... I just need you guys to stay beside me. This may sound a little awkward but you guys being here with me is more than enough..."

"Just shut up." Jackson offers me a drink and I gladly take it, downing it in one gulp.

I never liked drinking but this is the only way to forget, to escape reality temporarily...

-------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter