Gimme

GOT7 Stories (2020 - Updated!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today marks the anniversary of your breakup with Brian.

Coming from a rich family, he had to marry someone of the same status. You can still remember how his family humiliated you for being 'poor, low-class and above all, a gold-digger'.

Before he got married, Brian promised you that he will come back to you. That he'll find a way to divorce his wife. You held on to his promise only to find out months after that his wife was already pregnant with their first child.

You tried to confront him but he himself asked his bodyguards to not let you come anywhere near him and his beloved wife.

There was no formal breakup between you but hearing those words from him basically meant that there's no hope for the two of you to get back.

At first, you took everything lightly. You convinced yourself that he was the one who lost something valuable, not you. Yet, a few months after, as you learned more about his happy life with his beautiful wife, you slowly slipped into depression.

You refused to eat and leave the house. You continued this for the next few months leading you to lose a lot of weight.

Your family lived somewhere far and never learned about your condition. You refused to tell them and you asked those around you to keep it a secret.

 

The only person who made an effort to take care of you and to stay by your side all this time is your best friend, Bambam.

You've known him since college. You were blockmates with him and Brian. Of course, like how it always ends up even in dramas, he fell in love with you while you fell for Brian.

Bambam never confessed to you directly; you simply realized it. Why else would he stay by your side and put up with your craziness? He even fought Brian when he learned what the latter had done to you.

Sometimes, you try to tell yourself that maybe the man you've been looking for has been by your side all this time. That Bambam is the one destined for you.

However, you feel that it's not proper to just choose Bambam just because you're sure he'll take care of you and that he loves you. In your mind and heart, you know you like him but somehow you feel that there will be a triggering event that will finally make you realize this. That just like how it was with Brian, you will suddenly wake up one day realizing that you've fallen for Bambam. In other words, you're still in denial.

"Hey."

Your thoughts were interrupted as soon as he arrived in the fast food chain you planned to meet at.

"Hey..." you fake a smile at Bambam and he notices it.

"I know it's hard but can we please be happy today?" He asks you.

You smile again at him but you don't answer.

"It's been a year already... please..."

"Bambam, it's not as easy as you think..."

"You need to move on. Come on, how long are we going to be like this?"

"You don't need to put up with me..." You tell him weakly.

"Didn't I tell you that you can come to me? I mean, I can make you happy."

"Bambam... stop, please." You beg.

Lately, he's been more vocal of his feelings. You understand that he has good inten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter