Welcome Party

GOT7 Stories (2020 - Updated!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title:  Welcome Party

Author: hangarianne

Characters: Jackson / Aira (OC)

Requested by: fazzierrachannie

Disclaimer: This is a GOT7 fan fiction originally written by hangarianne. Any similarities to real-life persons, situations, places, etc. are coincidental. No copyright infringement intended.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Jackson!" I jogged to catch up to him. Our class just ended and he seemed to be in a hurry.

"Oh, Aira, what's up?" He smiles at me, making me blush.

I gathered all my strength and whispered to myself not to stutter. "I... want to invite you to my sister's welcome party."

"A welcome party?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Wow, I didn’t know you had a sister!" Him looking interested made me smile.

"A twin sister, actually."

"That's really cool! So when is it?"

"This coming Sunday. She's on vacation so she decided to come home. This is her first time coming home since we started college."

Jackson stops for a second. "So that's... Two years already! That's a long time, Aira. Sure, I'll go."

"Really?"

"Yup. But I've got to go now; my next class is in five minutes. I'll call you later about the details, okay?"

"Okay~"

"Great! Talk to you later, cutie!" He messes up my hair before leaving.

For the next ten minutes, I stood in front of the school library like a fool. With a big smile drawn on my face and my face probably red as a tomato, people threw judging looks at me. I didn't care though. Jackson is coming to our house this weekend and I'm too happy and excited to care about other things.

"Yes!!!" I threw a fist up as I yelled.

"You need to tone down your voice or the librarian will get mad," Mark suddenly appears beside me. "You know how much she nags. She says we need to keep quiet but she nags at us like any other mom out there."

I laughed hearing Mark say this. "I never expected to hear this from you, Markie-pooh."

"Had to say something to erase the red on your face. You look stupid."

"Come on, you're just jealous."

"Right. I like Jackson, too."

"What the hell?"

Mark flicks my head, "Don't be so gullible, Kim Haera."

"Eww, don’t call me that! Call me 'Aira'."

"Mmmkay... Haera."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Well, it's on Sunday afternoon. You can wear anything, there’s no particular concept or anything."

"Can I wear a banana suit, then?"

I almost choked on my melon drink hearing Jackson say this.

"Did you just choke on something?" He asks me in between fits of laughter.

"Yeah, you're too funny and I can't help but picture you wearing a banana suit."

"I’ll wear that and Mark’s going to be the monkey."

We laughed again until we couldn't breathe. Talking to Jackson is always fun. He likes to joke around and he doesn’t care if he looks funny at times. He doesn't have to worry anyway since he looks extremely handsome all the time.

 

"So that’s Sunday afternoon at your home, right?"

"Yes."

"I’ll see you then, Haera..."

"See you, Jackson."

Click.

I stared at my ceiling as I lay on my bed while replaying our conversation in my head. I don’t feel comfortable being called using my real name but hearing Jackson call me 'Haera' made my heart beat like crazy. I feel like a fool for being so deeply in love like this.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie!!!" I rushed towards her. She had just gotten out of the car and she opens her arms wide to catch me.

"Haera!"

"Waaaah~ You guys still look very much alike!" Mark comments as he made his way to the car. “I thought you’d look more different once you get older.”

"Why don't we have the girls wear the same dress and accessories tomorrow?" Dad suggests.

"That would be cute, honey," Mom agrees. "I have the dresses that my twin sister and I wore back when we were the same age as the girls so I guess we can have them wear those tomorrow."

"Let’s see if people will be able to tell," Nana says, chuckling.

I just smiled and said nothing. Somehow, I felt uneasy about the idea. I hope this gut feeling isn't right...

-------------------------------------------------------

Day of the party...

 

Laughter filled the room as we duped every guest that arrived. No one can tell which of us is Aira and which one is Nana. We had to introduce ourselves each time we talked to a guest.

"Oh?" I see Jackson with Mark standing by the door. They must’ve arrived together. "Oppa!" I waved my hand as I called for them. I bowed to Nana's friends and made my exit.

 

"Jackson oppa! Markie-pooh!"

"Hey, I’m older than Jackson so I’m an oppa as well. Stop with that Markie-pooh thing," he tells me with an obviously fake annoyed face.

I pinched his cheeks so hard he almost tear up. "Watch it, Kim Haera!"

I laughed seeing him rub his cheeks. "Thank you for making it guys."

You invited us so we can't miss this occasion," Jackson tells me with a smile.

"Oh? Nana?" Mark looks behind me with big eyes. Jacks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter