(Jackson Oneshot - Suggest a title!)

GOT7 Stories (2020 - Updated!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title:  (Jackson Oneshot - Suggest a title!)

Author: hangarianne

Characters: Jackson x Reader

Requested by: Boricuaasiatica

Disclaimer: This is a GOT7 fan fiction originally written by hangarianne. Any similarities to real-life persons, situations, places, etc. are coincidental. No copyright infringement intended.

 

A/N1: To celebrate Jackson’s birthday and GOT7’s 1st win for Fly, I’m finally updating~ :) This is a “you story” so please don’t be surprised to see your name here (applicable to AFF users only). Also, I haven’t decided on a title yet so feel free to suggest one and I will credit you for it. ^^

 

A/N2: This story is long overdue and I apologize :( I was supposed to finish this before GOT7's comeback but I've been very busy as always. While reading this, please don't think of it as though this is based on actual GOT7 schedule or timeline (that was the plan though hehehehe). Anyway, please enjoy and do leave a comment below~ ^^

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV

 

I let out a long sigh as I stare up the ceiling, eyes focusing on the ceiling fan as it spins as slow as my world without Jackson beside me. Contrary to what most people say about their world stopping or things moving in slow motion when they see their special someone, my world spins and time flies rather quickly when I'm with him. It's as if the gods controlling my fate are against us being together.

 

'When is he coming back?' I mutter to myself as I close my eyes.

 

It's been almost four months since Jackson and I saw each other in flesh and we barely have time to talk now given his busy and tiring schedule. While I'm busy with work myself, the amount of workload and stress that I encounter each day is in no way comparable to what Jackson goes through on a daily basis.

In fact, it breaks my heart seeing fan-taken photos of him in the airport because make-up, if he does wear some, isn't doing a very good job hiding the big black circles under his eyes.

With him flying in and out of the country and going to various schedules, most of our conversations are just hi's, hello's and take care's, with many of my questions of how he's doing or if he's eaten, as well as my daily random stories ignored because he barely goes online and even if he did, it always happens to be the time I am not. Honestly, I am close to believing that the heavens must be conspiring against us.

 

A buzzing sound brings me out of my reverie. I prop myself up with my elbows and shoot my phone a glance. On top of my bedside table is my smartphone, screen lit up.

'Did I put it on vibrate mode again?' I ask myself, eyebrows furrowed, as I move to grab the gadget. There is no hint of rush in my movements because whoever sent me the message is most probably not Jackson.

Yawning and letting my back slowly rest on the small pile of white pillows just in front of the bed's headboard, I key in my and Jackson's anniversary date and the screen image changes from a selca taken by my boyfriend using my phone to another photo of us together. Honestly, I didn't want to put our photos as my lock and home screens but he whined nonstop and of course, I had to oblige. Who in the world can resist Jackson when he's being cutesy and pouty?

'Oh, it's not a text message...' I tell myself as I adjust the volume of my phone, following with my eyes the small circle moving along a line. When it reached the maximum volume, my eyes shift to the circular photo near the top right of the screen and I gasp in surprise realizing who had sent me a private message in Facebook. Without thinking twice, I tap on the photo and the chat box appears.

 

Jackson: Hey baby :) I'll be home soon. I miss you :*

"Oh my god!" I cover my mouth as I stare wide-eyed on my boyfriend's message sent only a few minutes ago.

You: Why?

I mentally hit myself for such a stupid and inconsiderate message. Who in her right mind sends that to her boyfriend?

You: I mean... I thought you had a schedule tomorrow...?

Not even a minute later, Jackson responds, "Postponed :) It's your birthday so I should be there with you to celebrate :*"

 

I feel a blush creep up my cheeks and I hurriedly key in a "hehehe" response not knowing what else to say. This is one of the many things I need to work on; I can be expressive in both words and actions when I want to but I kind of end up being awkward most of the time especially when it's with my boyfriend. Sometimes I wonder how Jackson and I ended up together when he's pretty much an open book and a person who wears his heart on his sleeve while I'm the anti-social one who prefers to be alone and keep to herself.

 

Jackson: Aren't you happy that I'm going home and we'll finally see each other? :( :(

You: Of course I'm happy!

I proceed to bombard him with cute stickers and emojis and he finally says, "Alright, then open the door ;)"

 

'What the?' Goosebumps run up my spine and I start to feel cold as I realize that Jackson is currently waiting outside my apartment door. I survey my room and seeing how chaotic it looks with most of my things scattered on the floor, I can only imagine how worse the living room looks right now.

Hearing the messenger ping again, I start running around to pick up everything on the floor, throwing them inside a box just beside my dresser.

'This should do,' I whisper to myself trying my best to stay calm.

"Did you have guests over?"

I turn around and see Jackson by my bedroom door, a pile of coat and books on his hands and next to him is a black medium-sized travel bag with a black hand carry bag placed on top of it, the straps slung around the bag handle.

I rush towards him, taking the coat and the books from his hands then shoving them inside the box where the rest of my things are. I make a mental note to sort them out when I have free time or rather, when I don't feel lazy.

"H-how did you get in?" I ask, my back facing him as I discreetly check myself on an old face mirror I found lying beside the box I am crouched next to.

"You were taking so long so I tried my luck and keyed in the password I remember. You should seriously change that 607703 code; it's too easy to guess. And stop worrying, you look beautiful even without make-up."

"Not everyone knows I'm GOT7's Jackson's girlfriend and that that code corresponds to you."

"Oh so that's what it means!" From the way he spoke, I can tell Jackson's teasing me and I can almost hear the smug in his voice.

Before I could even think of a response to burst his bubble, strong arms wrap around my waist and the next thing I know, I am back on my bed.

Jackson plops down next to me and we gaze at each other's faces like it's the first time we've met - which is partly true, only that it's the first time in four months, after he left for a Japan tour and he started going on various individual schedules at the same time.

 

"I missed you," he whispers but I hear it loud and clear, as if every other sound around me has been blocked off and my ears have dedicated themselves into listening to everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter