Dongsaengzoned

GOT7 Stories (2020 - Updated!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title:  Dongsaengzoned

Author: hangarianne

Characters: Bambam / Sorn

Requested by: roughwaters

Disclaimer: This is a GOT7 fan fiction originally written by hangarianne. Any similarities to real-life persons, situations, places, etc. are coincidental. No copyright infringement intended.

A/N: Try to imagine that 2PM, GOT7 and CLC are promoting at the same time. 2PM is having their goodbye stage while GOT7 is having their comeback stage. CLC is active having just released a new album (they're no longer rookies here).

-------------------------------------------------------

Bambam clutches his stomach as he laughs uncontrollably at Jackson. "Wah, please stop-- HAHAHAHA!!!"

His pleads were ignored by his hyung who continues to say all kinds of gibberish pretending to imitate him and Sorn speaking in Thai.

"Oppa, you sound funny!" Sorn says as she giggles.

Jackson answers incoherently again before starting to rap Bambam's famous Thai rap.

"Hey, you guys are too noisy; I could hear you from our room." Everyone turns to the door and finds Nichkhun closing the door.

 

All members of CLC stand and greet their sunbae, Embarrassed, Nichkhun bows as well. "Hello. Nice to meet you all." He then turns to his labelmates, "Jackson, Bambam, why are you guys here? This is a girl group's dressing room."

Jackson grins and answers, "Yes, hyung... but why are you here, too?"

"You were too noisy I could hear you from 2PM's and GOT7's shared dressing room. Jaebum said you sound like a crying cow."

Feeling a little conscious, Sorn bows her head and keeps quiet. Nichkhun notices and tells her, "Except you, Sorn. We only heard Bambam and Jackson."

"Eyyy, you are too obvious, hyung! You came here for Sorn, not because we're rowdy."

The older male is dumbfounded and stays quiet. Seeing his expression, Jackson laughs and walks over to his hyung. “I was just kidding, hyung!" He pats his hyung's arm and Nichkhun tells him, "Ya, do you want to die? First, you suspect me of liking a younger girl and now, I'm older but you're acting like you're the hyung!" He pretends to hit Jackson who immediately runs back to Bambam and Sorn who were seated on the couch.

Yeeun and Seunghee giggles at the sight making Jackson flush red. "Ah, hyung~ There are girls here!" He pouts cutely to which Bambam comments, "Eww Jackson hyung! Cute doesn't fit you!"

"'Cause I'm wild and y," the Hongkong native answers in a greasy way, giving Bambam and Nichkhun goosebumps.

"More like wild and noisy," Nichkhun corrects his hoobae but in Thai. Only Bambam and Sorn laughs, making Jackson curious.

"Hyung!!! What are you saying? Bambam-ah, are you making fun of me?"

“No,” the younger male answers with a big grin.

Sorn giggles and tells Jackson in Thai as well, "Oppa, you're too cute."

"What are you guys talking about?" Jackson turns to each Thai idol before him.

"You," all three say in Thai.

Jackson pouts and sits at the corner, sulking. Thinking maybe it's for real this time, everyone falls silent; however, the stillness doesn’t linger for everyone starts laughing again when they hear Yujin snoring.

“Yujin-ah~” Seunghee hovers above the former and wakes her up. “We’ve got sunbaes here, wake up!”

Yujin opens her eyes and screams for her life, surprised to see someone standing so close to her. She wobbles and falls on the floor, struggling.

“Ya, it’s me!”

“Huh?” Yujin blinks her eyes and looks around. She instantly blushes seeing the three men inside their dressing room. She stands and bows, “Annyeonghaseyo~”

Jackson, Bambam and Nichkhun smile at her.

“Unnie, we already greeted them a while ago,” the group’s maknae informs her.

“Oh, sorry!”

“It’s okay. You guys should take a rest. You’ve been very busy promoting.” Nichkhun turns to his male dongsaengs, “Say goodbye to our friends here now.”

“Yes, hyung,” the duo face the girls and bow, “It’s nice chatting with you. Let’s talk again some time.”

“Ne~” the girls answer in chorus as they bow as well.

-------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the boys left, all four girls huddled next to Sorn and spazzed like fangirls. “Waaaa~~~ I can’t believe we had Jackson oppa, Bambam oppa and Nichkhun oppa visit us!” YeeEun squeals.

“Shhhh! They could still be outside,” Seungyeon informs everyone quietly.

The maknae puts her hand on while the others giggled as softly as they can.

“I think we’ve got Sorn to thank. I mean, Bambam basically came here to hang out with her and Jackson oppa tagged along,” Yujin says, to which everyone agrees.

“Right and even Nichkhun oppa went!” Seungyeon adds.

“Not being the party pooper here but we have to be careful guys... You know... fans might misunderstand,” the group’s leader reminds her dongsaengs.

“Unnie is right and manager oppa will probably kill us if we hang out too much with boys,” YeeEun says, pouting.

“What about me?”

Everyone turns to the door to find their manager having just arrived with the food they ordered.

“Were you talking about me?” he asks again the girls.

“Oppa~” All five girls rushed to him and used aegyo to divert his attention.

“Waaah~ I’m hungry!”

“What was—“

“Thank you, oppa!”

-------------------------------------------------------

"Here comes the lover boy~" Jinyoung teases as Bambam make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter