Forever Love

GOT7 Stories (2020 - Updated!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Forever Love

Author: hangarianne

Requested by: evilyoungest / amusingmurdermachine

Characters: Jackson / Nic (OC)

Disclaimer: This is a GOT7 fan fiction originally written by hangarianne. Any similarities to real-life persons, situations, places, etc. are coincidental. No copyright infringement intended.

 

~Not that I dislike BoyxBoy but because of the other prompt for this story, I thought it’d be better to go with a BoyxGirl pairing ^^ As you’ve read from my previous stories, I always give you guys a hint of GOT7 ships/pairings so... I’m also good with :>

Oh, and since the setting’s in Korea, just try to imagine that some conversations are actually in Korean lol :) Please enjoy reading hihi (and please read the A/N below – I have an announcement!) ^^

 

--------------------------------

 

“Hello. I am Jackson Wang from HongKong.”

“Hello, Jackson. May we know please what you will do today?”

“I’m going to dance, Ma’am.” The male flashes his smile at the judges.

“Hmm. Please start when you’re ready.”

Jackson nervously makes his way at the center of the room. He takes a deep breath, trying to gather all his swag. I can do this... He raises his right arm and snaps his finger, a signal for the ahjusshi at the control room to start the music.

“It’s Raining” plays on the room’s speakers. Jackson wastes no time and starts showcasing his sleek moves, even lip-synching to the song. It’s as if he’s Rain and he owns the song. He slowly and ily s at the first verse and he could see the judges nodding and whispering to themselves. He shoots them seductive glances from time to time and it seems to work on the judges. One judge who seemed to have taken a liking at him butts in and brazenly asks him to dance to Rain’s “Rainism”.

“Yes, sure,” he answers confidently in English.

The song starts at the “I’m gonna be a bad boy” part then jumps at the chorus. And just like the original artist, Jackson teasingly circles his right hand around his head then down his body, stopping right at his belt.

“Erm, that’s okay. You’re a really good dancer,” the female judge clears and stops him, probably unable to handle his oozing charisma.

JYP, who was also there watching, then asks him, “Now that you’ve proven yourself to be a great dancer, how about as a singer? Do you sing or do you rap?”

“I can sing but I’d rather rap, Sir. For everyone’s sake,” Jackson answers with a goofy smile on his faces, making the judges laugh at his remark.

“I can tell you’re a great rapper but let’s hear your singing.”

! But this is certainly not the time to back down so Jackson does as he’s told.

“~I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the sky.... I think about it every night and—Okay, Stop! Thank you!” He bows at the judges who are left speechless at his behavior. They were trying to feel the song but Jackson himself denied them the chance. JYP, on the other hand, is sure that he’s found yet another gem. He claps and tells Jackson, “We’ll contact you and let you know when your training will start. Good job, Jackson-ah, and welcome to JYP Entertainment.”

Jackson could not believe what he’s hearing. He had a huge smile on his face as he bowed to JYP and the others before he left the room. YES! FREAKING YES!!!

 

Outside the audition room, a man ushers him to another room, telling him that the staff prepared a small feast for audition passers. “Oh, thank you. I’m hungry, hehehe.”

When he entered the room, he saw only a few people, realizing that of the hundreds of those who auditioned today, only a few passed. A woman who looked about the same age as him sat at the far end corner. He approached her.

“Hey. I’m Jackson. I’m from HongKong” He offers his hand. She looks up and Jackson could not help but stare at her. She looked just like an angel. She smiles at him and takes his hand. “Nic. United States. Nice to meet you.”

“Hey, you’re the ‘Alone*” girl, right? You dance and sing well. How can you do both at the same time?”

                                *SISTAR’s song*

Nic blushes hearing Jackson praise her. “Eh? Uhm, well, I actually specialize in singing but you know... if I were to end up in a girl group, I should know how to do both. So I... practiced?” She awkwardly laughs at her explanation.

“Well, you certainly did well! But I’d love it if you’ll go solo and do ballads. Suits you more. And at least people’s attention will all be on you. You deserve it.”

Nic looks at Jackson who’s now busy eating everything on his plate. She’s never heard such compliment and she can’t believe she’s hearing it from a stranger.

“And you danced well, too... I’d love to hear you rap and sing...”

“You will. You can request me to, anytime.” Jackson winks at her, making her flush red again.

--------------------------------

For the next few years of their “trainee phase”, Jackson and Nic became closer while at the same time becoming friends with the other trainees – Nic with Mark, Jinyoung and Jaebum and Jackson with Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae. She befriended Mark and found out that they both hail from Los Angeles and the rest just followed. It was all just Nic’s group then Jackson’s group at first until they became one circle of friends, thanks to Nic and Jackson’s close friendship.

Nic was considered “one of the boys” so she hanged out often with the male trainees. She’s also friends with the other girls but she felt more comfortable with the boys. The girls liked ‘girly things’ and cared more about their appearances while she didn’t. This is something that Jackson liked about her. He felt he could be with Nic without having to care about anything. He even accidently passed gas once when it’s just the two of them and she didn’t care at all.

Like how all girl and boy close friendships always end up, they found themselves falling for each other but neither had the courage to confess. Right now, all they want is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter