A Romantic First Date?

GOT7 Stories (2020 - Updated!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title:  A Romantic First Date?

 Author:  hangarianne

Requested by: Ria_GOT7EXO

Characters: Youngjae / Ria (You / Reader) / Jackson / Bambam

Disclaimer: This is a GOT7 fan fiction originally written by hangarianne. Any similarities to real-life persons, situations, places, etc. are coincidental. No copyright infringement intended.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Woww~~ This place is so fancy!"

"You like it?" Youngjae asks me, our fingers perfectly laced together.

"Exactly how I imagined our first date would be!" I giggled, hugging his arm.

"Mr. Choi Youngjae?" A waiter walks over.

"Yes."

"This way, Sir." He leads us to the far end of the restaurant. Once we're seated, he hands the menu to us and leaves, letting us take our time to choose.

I smile at Youngjae and he smiles back. "Are you that happy?"

"Mmm!"

"Aigoo~ So cute~~~" He pinches my cheek softly.

Indeed, I am happy. The food, the place, the ambiance... Everything is just perfect. It is definitely a romantic date with the man I love. It feels like nothing could go wrong. Until...

"Ria?!" A man's voice calls me. I turn my head towards the direction from where the voice came from and I see a familiar face.

"Jackson?"

He walks over and suddenly hugs me. "It's really you!"

I lightly push him, feeling uneasy at the sudden contact. "It's nice to see you!" I say almost instantly, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Waah~ I never expected to see you here!"

Youngjae clears his throat and Jackson and I turn to him. My boyfriend was smiling but I knew he's not very happy seeing his new girlfriend engaging in skinship with another man.

"Ah yes! Youngjae, this is my childhood friend, Jackson.  Jackson, he's my boyfriend, Youngjae."

They shake hands and smile. Just when I thought he'd already leave us alone, Jackson continues the conversation.

"Wow! You even have a boyfriend now! Congrats to you two! Waah~ Time sure flies, it felt like it's only recently when we were talking about marrying each o--"

"I'm sorry if I'm being rude but don't you think now's a completely inappropriate time to be saying all those things?" Youngjae snaps.

"Oh yes... I'm sorry." Jackson bows and apologizes before turning to me, "Let's meet and catch up, honey. Okay?" He hugs me one last time before he walks back to his table.

"Sorry about that..." I tell Youngjae.

"You're going to meet with him again?" He asks me, clearly shocked.

"He's a friend, dear... Just like how Suzy is to you..."

Youngjae pouts and doesn't reply. "I already said I'm sorry~~ Please don't be mad, hmm?"

"Let's just go... I don't think I can stay here when that guy's around."

Though disappointed that our date had to end early, I agreed. "Okay..."

-------------------------------------------------------

On our way home, my boyfriend's still quiet and I could tell from the look on his face that he's still mad about the incident at the restaurant earlier.

"Hey... I'm so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter