November 11th

GOT7 Stories (2020 - Updated!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title:  November 11th

 Author:  hangarianne

 Characters:  Jaebum / ___

 Disclaimer:  This is a GOT7 fan fiction originally written by hangarianne. Any similarities to real-life persons, situations, places, etc. are coincidental. No copyright infringement intended.

-------------------------------------------------------

“Hey. Are you alone?” JB asks as he walks over and sits beside me.

I don’t respond. I’m not in the mood to talk to him right now. Not after what you’ve done...

“Hey.” He rests a hand over mine. I look at him with furrowed eyebrows and a frown. “A-are you mad at me? You’ve been acting strange lately...” He says, concern evident in his voice.

“No, I’m okay. Mood swings, I think,” I lied. My period had just gone away so this is not about any girl stuff.

“Ah, okay...” JB takes his hand away and goes over his bag, taking out a box of Pepero White Cookie. “Here, I know you love these so... I hope it makes you feel better.”

He takes both of my hands and plants the box on them. “Be sure to eat it, okay?” He smiles as he pinches my cheek.

“I—“

“Oh! I have to go. My class is in ten minutes. Bye~” JB slings his backpack on one shoulder and leaves.

I don’t understand. Why are you like this?

 


The other day, I overheard JB and Jr. talking. It was already around seven in the evening and they were putting back some of their things inside their lockers. Mine was just beside theirs and I was about to join them when I overheard Jr.

“Hey, JB. You see, I really like your friend, ___. Should I pursue her?”

JB stops and turns to the other male, “What?”

“I like ___. Should I court her? You’re close to her, right? So what are her favorites?”

“Don’t.”

“Why?”

“She’s... uhh... She’s not your type. I mean, she’s all boyish and she’s not even beautiful so why her? Oh, and you know those Pepero sticks? She likes to off the white chocolate base that covers the pepero stick then returns it inside the pack. She does that in public and she even offered it to me. One time, I accidentally ate a stick that she had just ! She’s gross, dude!”

The hell is he saying?! When did I...? Seeing his grossed out look, I’m sure Jr. believed JB. “If you two were dating, it wouldn’t matter but... that sounds gross especially since you’re a guy and she’s supposed to act like a proper woman...”

“But don’t tell anyone.” JB tells his friend. “She’s still my friend, anyway. I wouldn’t want people laughing at her.”

“Of course. Thanks for the advice, anyway. I’ll get going.” Jr. pats JB’s back then leaves.

Not that I liked Jr. – I don’t – but JB just ruined my image. The hell did I do wrong? And Jr.’s a jerk.

-------------------------------------------------------

It’s November 11, the day people exchange Peperos to show affection to their loved ones.

“Hey, ___! Today must be your favorite day!” Jr. laughs as I passed by the spot where he and his five other friends hang out.

Jerk. I just smile at him. Yes... Must. Remain. Calm. ___, don’t let yourself be affected.

Jr. approaches me and offers me a box of Pepero. “Here. I’d love to taste a stick that you’ve already eaten.”

“Eww, that’s gross!” Bambam, one of his friends shouts.

“Is that a pick-up line?” Jackson asks.

“She does that, I heard.” Jr. tells his friends.

That’s it.  I push back Jr.’s hand and tell him, “I’m sorry but I don’t like jerks like you. Thanks for liking me, anyway.” I turn around, letting my ponytail hit his face on purpose. As I walked away, I could hear his friends laughing at Jr. Serves you right.

-------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day went fine with no more trace of Jr. around. Strangely, I didn’t see JB too.

That’s better. I’d definitely kick his . Hard.

 

“Okay, so we’ll have a test next meeting. For now, I’ll let you all leave early so you could spend this day with your loved ones. Happy Pepero Day, everyone!”

“Hey, do you have a date today?” Suzy asks me as we packed our books.

“Ah, no.”

“Great! We’re having a small ‘Pepero party’ at Min unnie’s place later. Would you like to come?”

“Yeah, come with us! It’ll be fun!” Jia butts in.

“W-what’s a Pepero party?”

Fei laughs seeing me looking all confused, “Well, we received a lot of Peperos today so we will just dig in on them together. The others are coming to. JB, too!”

JB? Thought he didn’t like sharing...

“Come on~~~”

I tried protesting to no avail. In the end, I still found myself at Min’s place with the other students from our class – Jo Kwon, Nichkhun, Sunye, Lim, Yeeun, and many more.

I awkwardly sat on my own, isolating myself from the others. I shouldn’t have come here...

“Let’s play a game!” Fei excitedly yells, earning the cheers of everyone.

“Pepero kissing game!” Yunho shouts.

“It’ll be fun!” Sunmi agrees.

“Come on guys, choose your partners!” Jia instructs as she grabs Zhoumi by the arm.

Not a chance...

Seeing me not moving, Min hollers above the loud music playing, “Whoever doesn’t participate will get punished! Trust me, you should just join now.”

“Would you mind pairing with me?” a familiar voice asks. I looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter