Gone

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun leant in slowly, patting his mate on the head. Luhan had calmed down within mere minutes, a pout of frustration clear on his paled lips. It was obvious that the frail omega was still under the effects of his medicines: his eyes were hooded, dropping sleepily from time to time. His time to react whenever his mate moved was slow as well: he flinched only moments after the large hand had been laid on his head, his eyes filling with fright for a moment.

"It's okay, little one.." Sehun cooed sweetly, lips curling into an encouraging smile. Even if deep down he wished nothing but to embrace his mate and never let him go, he knew all too well that it was too early for that.

Surely, it was obvious that the little thing could feel how something was different about this alpha. He looked at Sehun with sheer curiosity in his gaze once his fear died down, biting into his lower lip. Obviously, he was confused about what was going on.

"I'm Sehun." The alpha said after a few minutes, feeling like the silence that had descended upon the two of them was becoming awkward, unnerving even. Little Luhan fidgeted a little in his bed, his tiny hands finding haven in his thick blanket - Sehun had managed to sneak it into the hospital once he deemed the one they had given his omega smelly and thin. It had been made from the softest fur, crumpling a little as the omega played with its edges, small fingers caressing the material lightly."I.. we found you out in the forest. You have been here for quite some time, your wounds had needed time to heal. But you are fine now, mostly. You will be able to come home soon."

Luhan  blinked very slowly, his brain processing each word one by one. He narrowed his eyes as his lips parted, wanting to reply to the male. Only, once again, no sound  was willing to leave him. His throat burnt even after the second word he tried to utter, the pain quickly shaking him out of his still-dazed state.

"D..don't please!" he tried to talk again, tears prickling in the corners of his eyes at the pain that seemed to only grown, seeping into his chest quickly."I did nothing I did nothing!"

"Luhan, stop." The alpha's - Sehun's - voice was low and demanding, causing the omega to tense up immediately.

He nodded as quickly as he could, turning his gaze away. He had no idea what had just happened, but all the panic that was building up in his chest disappeared all of a sudden, only to be replaced with a very odd wish to be praised.

It was scary, sending a shiver down the small boy's spine.

"Sorry, I promise not to do this anymore." Sehun rubbed his nape sheepishly, surprised by how easily he had manipulated his mate. Given that their bond was still merely growing, it should have taken him quite some time to snap the boy out of his state and yet, Luhan had reacted immediately.

For some reason, pride swelled in the alpha's chest, even if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter