Dark Fur: Part One

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun lay the omega on the leather couch of their grand living room, not quite caring about how the bloody the small wolf still was. He was breathing evenly, almost as if he was merely sleeping well after a long day of being with his mate.

All those open wounds on his lithe form yelled otherwise.

"Mom, dad." the alpha had no reason to raise his voice: his parents were already behind them, bending down to inspect the omega from up close."Jongin and his mate found him." he said with a heavy sigh."Probably escaped from a House nearby.."

"Oh the poor baby.." his mother was quick to push Sehun away, worry dripping from her sweet voice."We need to clean him up soon..." she added softly."His wounds don't seem so serious, so as long as he wakes up in a few hours, I'd say that we shouldn't taken him to the hospital yet. There's a lot of blood, yes, but all these cuts and scratches will heal quick as long as he doesn't move around much for the next day or so... However.." 

Just as the female was about to continue, the black wolf let out a long whine, amber eyes fluttering open. As if struck by electricity, jolted backwards, fear evident in his gaze.

"Hush, dear..." Sehun's mother was quick to reach, reaching out to gently caress behind the omega's ear. A wary look was lingering in his eyes but he let out a sweet little purr, leaning into the touch."See, we're not bad people." she chuckled softly."Dear, can you transform into your human form for us? It may hurt, but it would be better if we could talk.."

It took the omega minutes to shift, his entire form shaking violently as his limbs shrank and dark fur slowly dispersed into nothing. He was pale as the moon with plump, red lips and dark, dark hair. His cheekbones jutted out, only making the cut that ran from his left eye down to his upper lip seemed even deeper. It didn't seem like a fresh injury, the remnants of antiseptic could be seen around it, mixing with dark, dried blood. 

His lips were chapped but unharmed, shaking slightly as he stared at the other wolves, panic still making his heart beat rapidly.

"You won't hurt me?" he asked suddenly, voice shaky as he raised a hand to run through his dark hair."You are not bad, right?"

"We aren't." Sehun said, maybe a bit too quickly. He couldn't quite grasp why the omega seemed so calm despite his obvious origins. Most of those who were raised in Houses were distraught, never recognizing just how some people wished to help them. More often than not, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter