All he wants

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan.." Sehun whispered softly, trying to coax his little mate into waking up. His body was aching, muscles screaming in protest as he stretched out, very much like a cat would. The alpha was confused, even if he could clearly remember what he and his omega had done the night before.

Only, he didn't know the reasons for it. Luhan still smelled sweet, almost as if he was covered in fresh flowers, but the scent he emitted didn't draw his mate in the same way as before. He wasn't drunk on it, he just appreciated the fact that it empowered the stench of and sweat that still lingered in the room. 

"Luhan.." the alpha whispered again, shaking his mate's by the shoulders lightly, letting out a sigh of relief when those doe-like eyes fluttered open finally, staring at the world with confusion.

"What happened?" the little omega mouthed. His throat was burning for something to quench his thirst, raw enough for him to not even try uttering a sound. He felt heavy, chained to the bed he was lying on. And yet, instead of the fear that should have been looming over him, all the small boy could sense was happiness: his beast was purring contently, too lazy to even do anything else. 

"We... well.. you're my mate...officially." Sehun's announcement was quite awkward and brief: the alpha just couldn't find better words to describe the events of the night before. His beast just wanted to give up with all the talk and hug his little mate cold or maybe even coo at the innocent tilt of his head to the side, almost as if he had no idea how naughty he had been before.

"Oh." Luhan mouthed, rusty wheels turning in his head as he nodded very slowly."Why?" he asked. He could clearly feel that something had changed: the need to be closer to the alpha was even stronger in his mind, nearly strong enough for him to actually drag the other close.

And yet, he just wasn't sure what was going on. Yes, he was , and stinking, sweat and sticking to his pale skin.. But did that really mean that they were together? And if yes, why?"

The small boy ended up tearing open his lower lip with his blunt little teeth as he nibbled on it  absent-mindedly, only snapping out of his haze as the state of copper filled his mouth. Eyes wide in shock, he tried to away the little blood that escaped the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter