Flowers

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Luhan woke, he felt the urge to run. He had no idea why: he knew well that he was safe in his mate's arms.. There was literally no reason for him to flee. And yet, even when he tried to squeeze his eyes shut in a failed attempt to slip into sleep once more, he could only hear his beast growl at him anxiously.

It was like his entire being knew what to do. The small omega shifted into his other form within moments, thin and graceful.

Sehun didn't even notice. A grin played on his lips as he slept, hugging the pillow that reeked off his little mate's scent closer to his chest. He even muttered something under his breathe. Had he been at his right mind, Luhan would have giggled at the silly action.

But he was not.. therefore he just ran. 

It was like his dream all over again. Luhan could see the moon, high up in the air. He could feel the cool wind ruffle his fur, causing him to shiver. The only sound he could hear was caused by the way his small paws hit the ground. 

It was somewhat eerie, being in such a silent place. He possessed no sane thoughts, so not even his thoughts gave shelter to the distressed omega as he bounded through the midst of trees, eyes only half-open.

His soul was leading him ahead expertly, shutting out his brain completely.

Time passed: the sun rose with pink and orange lights seeping through the trees casually. The sounds of many birds broke the - almost - silence: various chirps and songs were caught by the wolf's ears. He was still running, but his pace was already a lot slower...

He was tired, and yet, he kept going. Luhan truly had no idea what was going on, but he knew that he had to get there.

Only, he didn't know where there was. He felt like he was still dreaming. Everything felt so surreal, so weird, even if nothing was out of place. Still, there was one thing that was bothering the young wolf. As his mind cleared out more and more, his legs tangling from time to time as it got harder for him to push on, to run even faster, he realized that he should not have known the fact that nothing was wrong. 

He had never been there before... When he had gone hunting with his mate, they hadn't gone that far. Actually, the small omega was almost sure that he wasn't even in their territory anymore. And yet, he kept on trying to go faster, the urge in him to reach his goal only getting stronger as exhaustion clouded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter